Happy

It's been a week after Albus Severus Potter was born. They came back home 2 days ago from st.mungos. Lily and James along with Sirius is now staying with Harry and Ginny, so that they can help them taking care of the babies. Molly and arthur comes to visit often,  Molly can't leave without her grandchildren . Harry just goes in the morning and comes by the time of lunch or sometimes after lunch. Harry feels like every fight was worth it, he is the happiest man alive. 

Today work was a bit more so Harry had lunch at work, when he was about to go back to work kingsley told that he got 2 visitors, who were confused. Harry went to kingsley's office where he saw that the visitors were non other than Remus and Nymphadora Lupin. 

"I checked, they are really them. I explained them about the war, their death and the whole coming back plot you explain the other" the minister of magic says, Harry nods and takes them to his office

"Harry this is you, woah, you're older and-" Remus says

"Head auror " nymphadora says

"Yes I am it's been 8 years without you guys, teddy will be so happy" 

"Oh my baby boy, who does he lives with?" 

"He lives with both your mother and me and my wife, well he usually lives with me and my wife but he also stays with andromeda" Harry exclaims 

"Did you just say wife" both husband wife asked him

Harry chuckles, "yes wife, who happens to be teddy's godmother" 

"Wait God mother meaning marrying you or the godmother we made for teddy meaning-" yet Remus was again intruppeted by his wife

"GINNY! You married Ginny? I knew it" she says happy and excitedly.

"Well yeah you got me there tonks and as you know kingsley told about the returnes you do know that, fred, my parents and Sirius also came back" harry asks

"Yes he told and you married Ginny now Sirius and I owe 10 gallons from andromeda" Remus exclaims 

"Seems like everyone were betting on us" Harry says laughing, "well let's go home and meet everyone"

They floo's over to the potter mansion, "I am home, gin" Harry says but his mum -dad comes with Jamesie on lily's arms and teddy in James and lily says, :Shshh Harry, Ginny was exhausted so she is sleeping with al, here is your boys".

But then both James and lily sees Remus and Nymphadora and gasps, "yes they are also back" Harry says happily. Teddy comes to hug harry he hugs back and Jamesie comes to Harry's lap, Lily and james hugs Remus while tonks comes to hugs his son. "Mummy you came back?" Teddy asks tonks, she nods and hugs him tight soon Remus joins,"daddy" teddy says happily.

After the small family reunion Harry introduced James Sirius Potter to them, "Remus, tonks this is my eldest son, James Sirius Potter" .

"Aww he is super cute but I am not tonks anymore it's Lupin now so call me Dora" Dora says.

"Great prankster he will be" Remus says laughing.

A tired looking Ginevra Potter comes down the stairs with a little baby looking like a bundle in her arm, when she looks down and sees Remus and Dora she becomes happy, "Harry-" her husband intruppets, "yes they are back!". She comes down hands Al to Harry and hugs Dora, "it's great to see you again Dora and you too Remus" Remus nods and smiles at her and Dora says, "it's good to see you too Ginny and look at you married your prince who is a king now as I can see and have two little babies" Dora says ginny laughs.

"Remus, Dora this is my new born boy, Albus Severus Potter" kingsley already told them about albus dumbledore and snape's sacrifice, they nods and smiles, tonks takes him,"Al is super cute" . "Congratulations to both of you" Remus says to Harry and Ginny and tonks nods excitedly. Sirius was sleeping but he came back downstairs to see remus and Dora are back she jumps on both of them they chuckles and hugs him back. "So youve become family Remus, yayy but you better not hurt my niece" Sirius says chuckles.

"Well you guys talk I will inform everyone that you guys are back" harry says and sends everyone his patrounes. They talk and have dinner, andromeda, Molly and arthur comes and meets them. Andromeda was crying happy tears, Molly wasn't behind too. After that Sirius went to the grimmauld place with Remus, Dora,teddy and andromeda. Molly and Arthur went backto the burrow.

Everything was going great, everyone was happy.

That's for today, sorry do not updating I had loads of assignments from school, hope you liked it, I will update soon! Thanks you!❤❤