Part -55

Around six months later
Y/n's POV

Right now I am driving back home, after a longgg day.

But today is a special day,

Our second marriage anniversary.

Oh God! I can't believe it's been two years already.

We didn't had any party this time...because we just didn't wanted to.

Till now I haven't received any surprise or gift from tae.....but I don't mind because I am excited for the surprise I am gonna give him.

Since I am not good with planning surprises so I actually copied Dahyun's idea of surprise.

If you remember Dahyun surprised Jin oppa about the pregnancy on their anniversary.

Yes, you guessed it right.....I am pregnant 💃

Tae has no idea,not even the slightest idea about it..... because according to him I am still not ready for a kid.

I have planned this surprise for months, and have worked really hard for it.

The first problem was to get rid of protection, so I told tae not to use protection anymore... initially he was suspicious why?...but then I lied that I am eating pills, which he didn't liked at all...so I made an excuse that I am having pills due to some other reasons as well not just for contraception.

Luckily he believed that.

Then I visited my gynaecologist...to take guidance and check up,I kept a complete check on my menstrual cycle, I made sure that we copulate during my fertile window, I even ate the food which is superstitiously considered good for conceiving.

And finally my hard work paid off and I got pregnant before our anniversary

I almost have lost hope but my symptoms intensified and I found out three days ago.....and today I got a pregnancy report, blood tests and all sorts of tests done.

And I am literally screaming inside.....I am eagerly anticipating his reaction.

So finally I reached home.

I opened the main door and entered in..but was confused due to the darkness.

Y/n's mind - " Is tae, not home yet?"

I switched on the lights and was surprised.

Tae was standing in front of me with a big bouquet.

I smiled widely.

Tae - " Happy anniversary love."

I took the bouquet...It was really huge.

Y/n - " Thank you and same to you."

I hugged and pecked his lips.

He held my hand took me in.

I entered the dining area, and saw the table was beautifully decorated with lots of food on it.

Y/n - " This is soo beautiful......and you already ordered dinner?"