× c l a s s m a t e

You had a crush back when you were in third grade. The two of you first met back then at the start of third grade. He was a new student and was your bench mate. It was love at first sight, you liked him for his handsome face and how easy-going he was. He can speak with you who was a loner with ease.

The two of you didn't talk much during class nor outside of it. But when the moment comes up, you would talk in long durations. The topics were quite general like games and animes and it was fun to just chat. Though since he had a different circle the time you spent together was cut short.

After third grade, you never got the chance to speak with him again since he was in a different class. The feelings gradually decreased until it was nothing more than a memory.

Jumping straight to high school, the two of you had met once again. Though this time, you had friends and are a bit more social than before. You paid him no mind and just went on with your business. You planned on having good grades throughout high school since it will help with college admissions.

He was part of the popular groups, the jocks and many teased him with a girl that liked him. She was in the same group of friends as he was. She had quite the looks and is very kind as well. You were secretly rooting for them to get together.

Because of your first names, the two of you frequently group together in school projects. To which resulted in you sometimes having to hang around his group. You eventually got used to it and even friended some of them.

You had thought they were just a bunch of meatheads who knows nothing but play and go to the gym, but surprisingly enough they were quite knowledgeable, especially about political things, etc. They were also full of creative ideas which you were thankful for since there was an entrepreneur project from your school and you needed every idea you get.

Once, his friends had playfully asked you whether or not you had feelings for someone in the class. At first, you were reluctant to answer but decided it was not a trivial matter and answered his name. He was shocked at first and it stuck to his mind all week.

After the shocking news, you had acted the same with him since it was all in the past and that you had already moved on. He kept on staring at you in class, which you didn't notice at all. But you and his friends did and it was quite the confusion for them. Because you and his friends kept on hanging around, gradually your friends joined you and it became natural for all of you to talk together.

They tried asking what was going on between the two of you, to which you replied with confused noises while he just ignored the question altogether and go back to what he was doing, which was thinking about you.

She used to like me?

He began to frequently seek you out, asking some questions, group projects, and so on. You paid no mind to the change since it doesn't affect your daily lives.

His observation lead him to notice the little things you did. You would play with your fingers when you're nervous. You would wear oversized jackets because your seat was right in front of the air conditioner. If you were tired, you would sleep everywhere, including the floor of your class. It was a hilarious sight to see.

His eyes would follow you as if it was the natural thing to do. With his interest growing, his feelings also grew.

Once, you downloaded an app to check who followed and unfollowed you out of curiosity. It had a feature to see who frequented your page and surprise surprise, it's the one and only, him. You struggled whether or not you should ask him about this or not but decided not to since it will be quite awkward for the two of you.

During Valentine's days, the student council had an event to which they would give chocolates to the ones you like. On that day, to your surprise, the student council gave you a huge bouquet of flowers and a letter. Your friends asked who it was from but you had no clue who it was.

Since he was the principal's son, he had quite the liberty given to him. He could request any events to the student council. He never used the chance though, until now.

The school held an indoor event to which you had to stay overnight at school. It was sort of like a bonding event. It was quite fun at first. Though strangely enough, you were paired with him out of all people, not just for an event, but for the entire day. He made advancements towards you at every chance he gets. Carrying you princess style in games, held your hand in fear of you tripping, talking to you about random things that don't even make sense. It was starting to annoy you.

During the night, the two of you had to go in pairs and explore the school in the dark. There were people disguising themselves as ghosts to scare you. Each time they appear, you would hug him out of fear.

He never felt so heavenly.

The school had told the students that they would finish at 12 AM but it got pushed back to 2 PM which sucks since now you had to wait for your parents to pick you up since you had no way of contacting them. The school doesn't let you bring any electronics. He suddenly offered you a ride, to which you took since his house was in the same direction as yours.

The two of you had to stop at his house for a while since he had something he needed to do. It took forever and you eventually fell asleep on his couch. After making sure you had fallen into a deep sleep, he carried you upstairs and on to his bedroom.

After that day, he kept you inside his house. That event was supposed to be sort of like your last day of school since you finally graduated. Your friends didn't know about your disappearance. Your parents panicked though. They told the police but they were not helping at all.

It was as if someone had ordered them to ignore your case.

Eventually, you were let out. But not before being brainwashed by him completely. He put you in pills and drugs to make you obedient to him, to love him like the good girl you are. He would punish you if you were being disobedient and he would pamper you when you did something good.
He manipulated you into thinking your family doesn't care about you and how they had given up on searching for you.

"It's okay, I will never leave you. I'll protect you and love you forever."

"Your friends? They never tried searching for you. They're just close to you because you're smart. They don't deserve you."

"Let you leave? You're my bride, why do you think I'll let you leave?"

"Come here love, today's been hard for me. Comfort me like the good girl you are, will you?"

tried doing something different, do you like it or do you prefer the long ones?