f o o l

imagine thinking im really going to publish a new chapter this early

will i?

It hurts.

That was the first thing that came to mind after you opened your eyes. Your head felt so heavy and in pain, as if it was being split open. You looked around only to find yourself in an unfamiliar place. No matter how much you tried to rack your brain to remember something, nothing came to mind.

What's going on?

Where am I?

Who am I?

Just when you were about to explore around, the door opened to find a man dressed in a black turtle neck and black pants. He looked very sophisticated and elegant. When his eyes landed on you, he widened his eyes and almost dropped the tray full of food he was carrying.

"DARLING! You're finally awake!"

"U-uhm, who are you? Do you know me?"

His arms that were about to envelop you in a big hug paused for a second. He looked surprised. 

"You don't remember me? What do you remember, (Y/N)?"

"... I... don't remember... anything"

If you thought his eyes weren't getting any bigger, you're wrong. They're as big as saucers after hearing about your condition. You waited for any response from him but he stood still. You almost thought he had shut down or something.

"U-uh-"

He coughed a little and straightened his figure before looking at me once more. 

"It is very unfortunate but it's alright. We can make new memories together! I'll give you a brief summary of your life and identity. By the way, my name is Hiroto Sakamaki. I'm your husband. We met when we were in college and got married a year ago. Last month, you got into an accident and went into a coma. Thankfully you're awake now!"

He went on and on about you and him. Your impression of him was that he is a very kind and loving man. No matter how much you troubled him with everything, he remained calm and showered you with so much love.

Though one thing that unnerved you was how he knew every detail of your life even before college. He said it was you who told him about it but some of these are way too personal to be told about. But you dismissed it as you just being comfortable with him to tell him everything.

Another thing that you found weird was his reaction when he found out you got amnesia. He didn't show any sadness or sympathy for you. You feel like he was rather happy with it. Though you could be wrong as well.

He treated you so nice, respected you, and spoiled you rotten with anything you could have. Before you knew it, three years had already passed and you are very much in love with him. 

That was until that day.

He always told you not to go into the basement since there are rats and insects everywhere. But sometimes, you could hear murmurs and even a scream coming from there. You thought you were hallucinating but it happened several times already and you were becoming paranoid. 

And so you opened the door slowly, revealing a very gruesome sight.

"You just had to disobey me once more. I guess it's time to do it again. Sleep for me again, okay my love?"

And everything went black.

You finally remembered.

The two of you never met at college. He had stalked you and terrorized you with his so-called love. In the end, he kidnapped you and locked you inside this very house. One day when he brought you outside for the first time in a while, you struggled free from him and almost escaped. But tragedy struck and a truck hit you. 

A very happy april fools to you, foolish (Y/N). 

i speedran this shit holy fck.