a l p h a

I didn't really dive deep into this genre so forgive me if I have some things wrong..

"(Y/N)! I'm home~"

You hear his voice coming from downstairs. He's home. You clenched the (F/C) blanket that is covering your whole body, wishing he would go away. The sound of heavy footsteps slowly gets louder and louder as time passed by. Tears are threatening to spill from your (E/C) eyes, your heart is beating rapidly as if being chased by someone. You wanted to get out of here, away from this psychopath that is your former boss. But no matter how hard you tried, no matter how much you attempted to escape, he would always find you. 

TAP
   TAP
      TAP

The footsteps stopped right outside your room. Not wanting to see his face, you grab the blanket and pull it over your head to cover your face as well. Soon, the door creaked open and he comes inside. 

Sonoda chuckles seeing your poor attempt to hide from him. How cute. He walks closer to the bed you're on and sits at the edge of it. The soft mattress dipped slightly due to his weight. You've lived here for three whole months yet you still haven't warmed up to him. It angered him so much. 

Most alphas would mark their omegas on spot, but he waited for you. He waited for you to be ready for him. He wanted you to love him earnestly. But you kept on resisting his good gestures, dismissing his attempts to spoil you, to love you. 

Today's the limit. 

Whether you're ready or not, he will mark you today. He's had enough of your childish antics and ungrateful behaviors. You need to accept the fact that you're an omega who needs to be loved and cared for by your alpha. It's in your blood, it's your nature. You can't deny it forever. 

"(Y/N), look at me. Now." he ordered with a stern voice. 

You ignored him. You can go to hell for all I care.

Sonoda heaves a big sigh. "Then you leave me with no choice." His tone went dark immediately. Your eyes dilated in fear as he robbed the thick blanket of you. Emotions were rushing inside you as you curled your small body into a fetal position. Tears began to threaten to fall down your cheeks, you wish all of this were a mere dream, a harmless dream.

The painful silence lingered for a short while before you feel something warm touches your leg. You whimpered in fear as your legs began to kick aimlessly, hoping it would hit him. His eyes curled smoothly and a pretty smile followed. This scared you even more. What is he thinking next?

How did it come to this?

In this world, there are three types of people. Alpha, beta, and omega. Alphas are strong, dominant people who reeks of power, betas are in between. They are not as strong as alphas but not as weak as omegas. Omegas tend to have weaker auras and usually submissive in nature. Alphas and betas will always pair with omegas and can sense their scents while omegas can't. 

Unfortunately for you, you were born as an omega while your twin brother is an alpha. It irked you how unfair it was for you and anyone else to not have a choice on what you want to be. You are a strong independent woman since day one and you dreamed of a day where you can become the boss of your own company. But being an omega isn't helping you one bit. People would always laugh at your dream after learning that you are an omega and it irritated you to no end. You wanted to prove to them that even if you're an omega, you can become a boss without the help of alphas. 

But for you to that, you needed to hide your identity as an omega. It is the only way. Luckily, there was a pill that can hide your scent. Although it's a bit expensive, you sacrificed half of your earnings for it. After making sure your scent is hidden, you began to look for big jobs. You got recruited in a matter of days. You were now working in your city's biggest company, Uchiyama Crops.