o n l i n e

A simple curiosity. Indeed, what a menace this feeling is. 

Coming from a relatively average family, you led a normal life as well. You went to school, finished, and graduated. Now you're entering college majoring in theatrical arts. From little, you've been obsessed with the world of theatres. Finding comfort in watching performances after performances on the television in your house. 

You like how glittery the actor is under the spotlight, how they become the character they act as. When you saw them outside of the stage, it was like seeing two different people. It came as a surprise to you how you almost barely recognize them. After your first time watching a theater play, you aspired to become an actor one day. You want people to have the feelings you had when you saw them. The feeling of astonishment.

And that led you to where you are right now.

Your class is going to be performing a play by Shakespeare for an upcoming competition held in another college. After the grueling contest between classes to see who is going to be the representative, your class won and is going to represent your college. Your class has been working day and night to make sure the play is successful since the price is a grand total of one million dollars. 

Speaking of your class, you felt very fortunate to be in this class. Everyone is so nice and worked together well. At times there may be a few disputes and miscommunication but it got resolved quickly after a few talking and clearing up. No one was bitchy or annoying to work with. They all played a part in making every project work out. 

You think of them as your second family.

"Juliet! Come here! We need to make some adjustments to your dress."

"Coming!"

You hurriedly stride towards the dressing team, feeling kind of scared when they look at you with fiery eyes while holding pins and needles, as well as a measuring ribbon. The dressing team will always be scary to you when they work. But you also admire their skills and dedication to their jobs. Every dress from them would always turn spectacular. 

Your best friend is also a member of the dressing team. But she is currently on break and is sitting down in front of you while laughing her ass off due to the faces you've been making. 

"Hey, let's play something after this. We need a break."

The other members nodded their head at her suggestion, including you.

And so the dressing team including you decided to eat some snacks and play truth or dare. 

The empty bottle in front of you was spinning fast at first and it gradually loses its speed as it slowly lands on you. 

"(Y/N)! Truth or dare!"

"Uuhh, tru-"

"Boooo, you've been picking truth the whole time! Pick dare!"

"Fine! Dare! You all better make sure I don't regret this."

"Chill, we're your trusty friends. We would never."

They would and they did.

"Make an omegle account and do one random video chat."

"WHAT?! Other than that, please. You know I don't like that shitty app."

"It's okay, (Y/N). We're here if anything bad happens. You can fake your numbers and address too! You don't have to worry about meeting strange people as well. I've met countless good people over omegle and none of them is a serial killer."

"Wait really?"

"Not really but you get my point."

"You're really not helping (F/N)"