▬▬▬ ❀ ▬▬▬

EXCERPT

scenarios for different yandere types

▬▬▬ ❀ ▬▬▬

you can request here

[requests are closed right now]

usually updates monthly unless college decides to fuck me up

i might publish stories that are not listed. 

▬▬▬ ❀ ▬▬▬

future projects (subject to change):

y!teacher x r!student

you love literature. due to your mother's influence on being a writer, you grew to love anything that had to do with books and words. your literature lesson would always get the highest grade out of all. but after entering high school, your grades suddenly dropped despite everything you did. the teacher would always have you attend his after-class lessons because you "failed" at his class. But you knew he was doing this on purpose. Why is the question?

[PLAN]

y!king x r!queen

due to you being the only legitimate daughter to a duke of the land, many sought your hand in marriage. those hands included the ruler of your and the enemy land. your father who was beyond selfish decided to marry you to both of them. how? by making your stepsister impersonate you. after you got married, the enemy king discovered the guise and declared war on your country. 

[PLAN]

▬▬▬ ❀ ▬▬▬

is it just me who never actually insert my name in (y/n) but instead thinks (y/n) is some sort of OC lmao.

and istg i love seeing people insulting (y/n) even though like logically, (y/n) is the reader which is you 

anyways, buh bye~

disclaimer:

these are all fiction and should be read with a grain of salt. i wrote these for fun but it should not be taken as an ideal relationship with your (future)partner. the things these characters do may be okay in words but should not be tolerated in real life.