7. Rumours

I left him at the terrace and made my way to the classroom. On entering, I realized all eyes were on me. Ignoring all the looks I got, I went to my seat. Yuta came back after few minutes. He took a quick glance at me and went to his seat at the end of the classroom.

The class had started gossiping about us and I couldn't care less. "Is something going on between you two?" Alex popped his head out of nowhere.

"No" I said bluntly.

"Then why did he drag you ou-.... Morning Professor." he said once he noticed the teacher entering the class. I gave him a disgusted look.

"Morning Alex. You look quite excited today." said the Professor while placing few books on her table. Alex smiled at her. She was in her mid 40's and had great knowledge about supernatural powers. She usually holds classes on few rarely found powers and asks us to read the rest in the library.

"Alright. Before beginning the class, (Y/N)! Have you found you powers?" she asked eagerly, expecting a positive response.

What should I do?

"Um... Actually Profess-" I was about to say that I didn't but I was cut off by the voice I was least interested in hearing.

"Mind Control, that's her power" I turned around to find Yuta speaking. He looked at me and gave me a small smile, and I returned a disgusted look.
The class had started talking again, and I could tell it by the looks on their faces that it was about me.

"Is it so? Why didn't you tell me?" the Professor asked believing Yuta's words.

"Sorry Professor. I wanted to make sure about it before letting you know." I said, my fists clenched but fortunately the Professor couldn't see it.

"That's alright. Make sure to let me know your second power. Brucy, have you found your second power?" the Professor asked. I turned to look at the girl and she shook her head as 'No.'

"Ok. Make sure to let me know your powers. Now! Lets start today's topic." she said as she smiled happily.

"It's one of the rarest powers found in the supernatural world. Power of Immortality. Only one among a billion can possess this power. It makes the superhuman eternal, but they keep on aging. They do get injured and weak, but they never die. It is one of the very few powers, which even Yokai might not possess." she said looking at everyone present in the class, probably expecting a question.

"What's good in that power Professor? We can only be immortal, there is nothing interesting in it." Haechan raised his hand before questioning.

"Yes! Many people believed its of no use. But the superhuman can decide when he likes to end his life. That's the secret of the power." the Professor said.

Just get to the point. I thought. I was quite pissed off not because she was taking a lot of time, but due to other reasons which included Yuta.

"How is that possible?" asked Mark, who was seated beside Haechan. They both seemed the only two souls interested in the topic.

"By giving life to dead." the Professor said in a rather scary tone. That caught my attention.

"Does that mean the revived person becomes immortal?" I asked, because what she explained didn't make any sense to me.

"No no.... That's not the case. There are many conditions for it. The death of the person should have been an accident, not a natural death. That way the person can live upto his/her normal lifespan. But the superhuman dies instead. So it's really important for the superhuman to choose which person they would like to give life to." Finally she explained it in a clear manner.