24. Worried

(Y/N)'s pov:

"I still haven't got an answer." I said as I was walking in the cafeteria with Ray and Elena after I had completed my breakfast. Everyone were moving around creating a huge commotion and Elena took that as an excuse that she couldn't hear me and wasn't replying. "What the hell were you too doing?" I asked again.

By that time Alex had joined us too. "I told you it was nothing" she said with a frustrating sigh. "I just went to drop off Ray in her practice room and wanted to practice my own powers in the next room. I never knew when he followed me in......" she gave a small pause and said "...and confessed to me." She was looking away now, but I was sure she was aware of our shocked faces.

"Jason?" Alex asked earning a nod from Ray. "I don't approve your relation" he said while tapping at Elena's shoulder, making her turn back to look at us.

"I never asked for your approval." she told Alex, the latter making a disgusted face at her.

"What about you? Did you approve of it?" Ray asked her, but she just shook her head.

"Not yet. I asked him to give me sometime and he gladly accepted it." Elena said with a satisfied expression. I thought for a second, how they both would look like if they were together.

"Don't miss the opportunity." I told Elena with a smile, but she returned me an irritated look. That's when I remembered something else. "How about you Ray? How far did you and Jaemin go?" I asked her, smirking at my thoughts. Alex stuck his head between us to hear an answer, because he was as interested as me, for this couple to get along.

"Isn't it time for practice?" Ray said as she examined her watch, ignoring my question. I knew she wasn't an easy person, so I wouldn't be able to make her reply. Sight for sore eyes is all I wanted, but that thought was crumbled when I noticed Alice walk towards me.

"I have come to a conclusion! This way it would be easy to decide who wins Yuta. There are two options." she said with a sly smile.

"When are you going to stop this?" I asked with an irritated voice. My face showed clearly how pissed off I was.

"First option! You can have him till you die. All for yourself. I won't trouble you till then. But after you die, he is mine." she said earning shocked and disgusted looks from almost everyone in the cafeteria. I let out off a scoff in disbelief.

"Just make yourself clear first. Do you like him? Or do you want him?" I asked her, clenching my fist tightly. If it wasn't for the crowd who was looking at us, I would have punched her right on that face.

"Looks like you don't like this option. Then let's go with the second one." she said without replying to my question. "Let's both fight to win him."

"I told you I'm not interested in this–"

She cut me off without letting me give a proper answer. "The one who wins shall have him–"

"Will you shut up!!" I flinched at the loud and deep voice. Everyone's head snapped towards the direction the voice came from, to find Yuta near the entrance. For how long was he here? I thought.

He walked forward while looking at me and then diverted his eyes on Alice. "No one gives you the right to decide who I'll end up with. I have my own life and rights for a reason." Yuta told her, trying to speak in a calm tone. Alice was just staring at me the whole time while I looked away.

Suddenly Yuta held my wrist, making me look up at him. "It's time for your practice." he said as he dragged me along with him, outside the Cafeteria. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my friends. On reaching the practice room I just stood by the door as he went to take his usual seat.