Chapter 74

Liam 

Blake and I spent the night together and I must admit I'm relieved that she knows the truth and... That she doesn't hate me. 
I feel so damn lucky to have found a girl like her. 
Hell, I have never believed in what they call true love but now I can say that we are soulmates. 
Blake has made me whole again. She's crushed the walls I had built around my dark heart one by one, leaving me helpless when it comes to her. 
I'd do anything for her.
I'd be nothing without her. 

Last night we made love.
We made love and I couldn't help but think that I was the luckiest bastard on earth. 
When my hands roam over her body, when her lips kiss my skin, it feels like I'm in heaven. 
Funny coming from a man who knows he'll end up in hell. 
She is my redemption.
Those feelings I feel inside of me each time I think of her... It is indescribable. 
For so many years I thought I was lost. A wandering soul , doomed to live a life of misery. 
But she's changed everything. 
Everything I do, every breath I take, I do it for her.  Because I could not stand to fail her. 
Just like I could not stand if something happened to her. 

I parked my car at the trailer park after driving her to Agatha's place.  
When I arrived to the meeting point my men were already there, waiting for me in circle.
And at the center of it, Aldo was there, aiming his gun at the three men who had tried to hurt my woman. 
I made my way to them, the group of men was silent and tension was palpable in the air.  Aldo stepped back when I reached him, and I ended up facing those three pathetic excuses of men. 

"So..." I spoke through gritted teeth.  "You thought you could hurt my girlfriend."

"We both left when we found out who she was." One of them, Sam, retorted. 

"It's true. Only Kurt stayed with her." The other one agreed with him. 

"Shut the fuck up!" Finally the sound of Kurt's voice echoed and I could see the hatred in his eyes. 

"You shut the fuck up, Kurt!" I pointed a finger at him. "What the fuck is wrong with you all?! You can have all girls you want, why taking it out on an innocent girl?!"

"We just wanted to have fun." He shrugged. "We are men, we have needs."

"Men?! What kind of men force an unwilling woman to have sex with them? What kind of men rape women to meet their needs?!"

"With all due respect, Liam..." Kurt sent me a death glare as he spoke to me, "What we do with our sex lives is not your business."

"Not my business, huh?" I crossed my arms angrily.  "Everything you do is my business, Kurt." I took one step forward and punched him in the face. "I do not work with rapists!" I took out my gun and fired a bulled right between his eyes. His body fell limp and lifeless down on the floor. All eyes were on me, wide and alert. 

"From now on you will show me some respect if you all don't want to end up like Kurt. You will never approach my girlfriend ever again. You will never force any girl to have sex with you or trust me on this, guys, I'll be more than glad to send you to hell one by one. Am I clear?" 

The guys lowered their heads, letting me know that my message was heard and understood. 

"Get out of my sight." I spat, turning to Aldo. "You clean this mess." 

He nodded and I made my way to my trailer.
With everything happening with Pablo and his gang, I've got no time to waste with those low lives. 
Pablo is smart and dangerous, more than that, he wants revenge...