Chapter 64

Liam 

"No, I can't go out with you, I'm spending the night with Blake." 

"Duh, again?" I could guess through the phone that Jay was frustrated. 

"You know I can only spend time with her on the weekends."

"Yeah but who's gonna help me pick up girls now?"

"Why don't you ask Aldo? I'm sure he'd be more than willing to come with you."

"Are you kidding? Every time I go out with him, he keeps all the girls away from me, they only have eyes for him! I definitely won't go out with him ever again." 

I rolled my eyes. I get that Jay is still a single dude and that he wants to have fun but he gotta understand that he can't ask me such a thing anymore. 

"So?" He continued. 

"So what? I'm no gonna leave Blake alone to go clubbing with you. Sorry Bro."

"And here I thought we were friends."

"Yeah... I gotta go, Jay. Have fun tonight."

I hung up and threw my phone on the desk next to me. 
I looked up at Blake who was sitting on my bed, staring at me and it warmed me up from inside. 
Every time I look at her, it's the same feeling. My heart beats faster. 
I can't get enough of looking at her. 

"I left my jammies home so I borrowed you a shirt, I hope you don't mind." I walked to her and I leaned over. 

"That shirt looks way better on you." I pressed a kiss on her mouth and she wrapped her arms around my neck, slowly lying down, our bodies still pressed against each other. 

 I can't get enough of her. 
To think that I thought I was living the good life... 
I had no idea how much I was wasting my time, jumping from one woman to the next, thinking that love was for losers. 
Now I couldn't see my life without her.
Could not live another day without hearing the beautiful song of her voice. 

"I probably do not tell you often enough but, I love you Princess. You beat me at my own game... You got into my system... And I'm sorry if sometimes I act like a jerk... It just means that I really care about you. That boyfriend thing, it's still new for me." She put her finger to my mouth, shushing me. 

"I love you just the way you are," She gently stroke my face with her delicate hand, "You are perfect to me." I still can't figure what she sees in me... Blake is such a better person that I am. She traced my bottom lip with her thumb, still staring at me. "Liam, I..." She bit her lip nervously, "I am ready." My eyes widened as I heard those words that I've been wanting to hear for so long and I swallowed. 

"You sure? I can wait you know." Even though it's hard but I want to be sure that she's ready, I can't ruin everything by rushing her. 

"No, I don't want to wait anymore. I love you with all my heart and I want to know..." She looked down, "How it feels to make love." 

I captured her lips and kissed her, my hands slowly slipping along the small of her back. 
Even though I've been waiting for so long, I actually feel nervous. I mean, I can't ruin everything, and considering what Blake has been through, I need to be very careful and attentive to her needs and feelings. 
This is not something I'm used to. 
With all the other girls I've been with, it's always been about sex. Rough sex. 
It was so easy, there were no feelings involved, no tenderness. 

So... This is kind of a first time for me too... 

I have never made love before. 

I grabbed the hem of her shirt and slowly lifted it up, revealing her pale skin and she instantly covered her upper body with her arms. 

I gently took her wrists in my hands and put her arms by her side. 
"You don't have to hide from me, Princess." She bit on her lower lip nervously, taking a deep breath and I felt her relax under me. 

I leaned in for a kiss and her lips parted, our tongues meeting, sending a wave of heat through my body, her hands reaching to my back, then playing with my hair.

And my cock stiffened under her touch. 

I left a trail of kisses from her mouth to her breast, slowly, oh so delicately... And my lips captured one of her nipples, making her arch under me. 

She whispered my name and I swear it was music to my ears. 
Her grip tightened on my hair as if asking for more and I was eager to grant her request... 
Unfortunately fate was not on my side as my phone started buzzing over and over again. 

"Fuck." I stopped abruptly, not planning on letting anyone ruin this moment for us. "Let me just turn it off." I stood up and quickly walked to my desk, grabbing my phone only to stare at the name of the person calling. 

Vince. 

I winced angrily, knowing too well the consequences should I ignore him. 

"I've got to take this call." I looked at her as she sat back, covering herself with the sheets. 

"Yeah?" Answering my phone, I unsuccessfully tried not to let my frustration get the best of me.

"You've got to come now. Two of our men have been found dead." 

"I'm coming." I hung up, closing my eyes in frustration, hoping that Blake would not resent me for it. 

"I'm so sorry, Princess... I've got to go."

"Why? Where are you going?" I could see the fear on her face and I hate myself for that. 

"Vince needs me. You know I must obey him... I don't want to give him a reason to take it out on you or my mother."

Fear settled on her face as I walked toward her, and I blamed myself so hard. 

"Please stay safe." Her voice was laced with sorrow as she uttered the words. 

"You don't have to worry, I'll be back as soon as possible." I kissed her forehead gently. "Please, forgive me about tonight... I promise I will make it up to you..."

"It's okay." But I know it was not. 
She looked down, her grip tightening on the sheets around her. "Just be careful."

"I will." I stroked her cheek and walked to the door, eager to be back as quickly as I could. 
I turned around to look at her before leaving the bedroom. "I love you, Princess." 

And then I was gone.