Chapter 44

"Come on Blake please just eat something." 

I'm sitting in front of her in my bed, a plate of pasta in my left hand, a fork in the other, trying to make her eat something before she starves herself to death. 

It's been two days and she hasn't said a word. 

It's like she's not here with me. 
She sleeps a lot and when she doesn't she just stays in bed and stares at the wall in front of her. She doesn't react when I talk to her, she doesn't even look at me. 

Her stare is blank, cold. 
Sad. 

I sighed and put the plate on the nightstand next to her. 

"I'm not going anywhere." I stated, taking her hand in mine. "No matter how much you try to reject me, no matter how much time it takes me to bring you back, I'll be here, by your side, no matter what." I  stared at her but she didn't make a move. "I know you can hear me and..." I continued in a lower voice, "I can't imagine how you must feel right now, I can't imagine... Everything you've been through." She closed her eyes in pain, silent tears falling down her cheeks. This means... I touched her, my words touched her. She's here with me, she's just not ready to let me in yet but she's here. "It doesn't change the way I love you..." I wiped her tears away with my thumb, and even though it was a gently gesture, she flinched and it tore my heart. "Nothing can change the way I love you. I know I haven't told you how much you mean to me and it is one of my greatest regrets.  You are everything to me Blake. You came into my life and you changed everything, in a good way of course. You changed me. You made me a better person. I think we were meant to be, I think nothing can keep us apart. I was just too proud to admit it. I love you Blake and I know I will never love anyone else the way I love you. You're special to me, the one and only. And nothing, no one, can change that. Trust me on this, let me be here for you, let me handle everything and I promise you will be safe. I promise I will never let anyone hurt you ever again."

I stood up and I kissed her forehead. "I have to go now, I have some... Things to take care of. My mother will stay here with you, I don't know when I'll be back but I promise I'll do as fast as possible. Just..." I sighed, "Please Blake don't try to hurt yourself again, I wouldn't bear it if something happened to you." I kissed her forehead again and left the room without looking back. I can't stand to leave her alone but I have something important to do. Something to end her suffering. 

"Can you watch over her while I'm gone?" I asked my mother.

"Where are you going?"

"I have some things to do."

"Oh for God's sake Liam, is your business more important than her?"

"This is not your business Mom! Will you watch over her or what?"

"Of course I will." She sighed, looking defeated. 

"Be careful Mom, she could try to do it again, don't let anything happen to her."

"Of course I won't, Blake is like a daughter to me." 

"You're the only person I trust." I left the house and walked to my car...

The only way to make her feel better is to end her suffering. 

To end him. 

And that's exactly what I'm gonna do. 

I drove to his mansion and parked my car a few miles away from the main gate and then I walked, I crossed the garden until I arrived in front of the door.