Chapter 9

Blake

"Never mind Jen." 

"Never mind?! That bastard lied about you and you-" Jen looked at me in despair, "You're just going to let it go?" 

"Look, I appreciate you trying to help me but trust me, there's nothing I can do." I stated almost coldly. "The same thing happened to me a year ago and no one took my side, no one believed me. They all hate me and I'm fine with it, I'm used to it." She shook her head probably not believing what I was saying. 

"I swear I want to beat the crap out of him!" She exclaimed, not paying attention to what I just said.

"Yeah... That's not necessary, trust me." I tried to calm her down, she looks really pissed right now. "I won't ever talk to him again, I've learned my lesson, trust me. Now excuse me but I just want to go home. See you tomorrow." 

"Yeah..." 

I turned around and walked out of the school. I have to clean the house, today has been bad enough without upsetting my mother.

I was walking, staring at the ground, deep in thought when my eyes met a pair of black high heels. I slowly looked up only to come face to face with Joane. As usual she was wearing clothes that would reveal way too much and smoking a cigarette. She blew the smoke in my face before opening her mouth.

"Stay away from Liam." She emphasized every single word while staring at me menacingly. 

Joane never talked to me before, not even to insult me in any way, she just always ignored me. But still she is very intimidating now that she's standing in front of me, with that terrifying look on her face.

"This is my first and my last warning weirdo."

"I-" I mumbled, "I didn't-"

"You're no one, you have nothing special, he will never lay eyes on you, don't get your hopes up for nothing." She laughed. "I mean, look at you..." She laughed loudly before wearing a serious face again. "First and last warning weirdo. Don't test me." And with that she turned her back to me and walked away.

I don't want your Liam. I hate him. 

I sighed and started to walk, I need to go home quickly, before my mother goes crazy. 

I walked and walked, as usual, I'm used to it, it doesn't bother me.

But today something different was going to happen, something terrifying. 

I was still on my way home, in the middle of nowhere when a black sedan stopped right next to me, it took only a few seconds before I was dragged into the car and before I blacked out. 

I woke up in a strange place, it looked like a van, something like that.

I was alone and I could feel a flash of pain in my head, that's when I recalled that someone had hit me before grabbing me into their car.

My heart started to beat faster as I looked around me. Was I kidnapped? Why? Who? I took a deep breathe and I stood up slowly, trying not to make any noise.

There was a door, I walked towards it and tried to open it but of course it was locked. It was the only way to get out of here, there was no other way out. I took many steps back until my back hit the wall, I sighed in defeat before I fell down. I grabbed my knees and I curled up, feeling the tears falling down my cheeks. 

I stayed here, crying for God knows how long until someone opened the door. I looked up shyly only to see a man.

A man that I had already seen before.