Chapter 78

Liam 

"Yeah, I think it could work." Jay agreed to my plan.
We both spent the day at Vince's house, discussing all the details. 

"But what if she doesn't want to do it?" He asked, a look of concern plastered on his face. 

"I'm the fucking boss, Jay, she better do as I say. It is out best shot."

"I know."

"But if it doesn't work, I will look for him and do the job myself. I can't wait any longer, not when Blake's life in on the line."

"And you will end up dead. You know it. You won't get to approach him so easily."

A knock on the door cut our conversation short. 

"Come in." We both looked at the door as Shirley made her entrance. 

"You wanted to see me, boss?" I nodded and looked at Jay. "Leave us alone." He nodded and stood up, staring one last time at me before leaving the house. 

"Sit." Still sitting on the couch, I gestured at the table in front of me. Shirley walked to the table and sat down, her eyes still fixated on me. 

I stood up and paced the room silently, still thinking about my plan. 
I did not have a choice, it was our only option. Our best shot to bring Pablo down once and for all. 

I turned around to face Shirley and I stared at her. 

To say that she was a beauty was an understatement. 
Long platinum hair that fell to her lower back, deep green almond eyes, full lips that would make any man beg for a taste... Shapely legs and large breasts... 
She was the epitome of male desire. 

"I need you on a mission." 

"Who's the man?" She immediately asked, a smirk beginning to form on her luscious lips. 
Shirley was selling her body when Vince rescued her a few months ago. She had left Los Angeles after her ex-boyfriend decided that he could take his anger issues on her. 
But with little money in her pocket, she ended up in the streets, with no roof over her head and only her body to make some money... 
We all joined Vince in order to escape our shitty lives and that was what made him so powerful. Vince was a savior to everyone here, which earned him our full support and loyalty. 
And so, just like Joane and the other girls, Shirley was tasked to trick rich men and steal their belongings. Credit cards, money, designer clothes, even their cars... And Vince would make plenty of money out of it. 
It was a win-win. Make money for the gang in exchange for a roof over your head and a brand new family willing to die for each other. 

"Pablo." Her eyes widened and she lost her smile instantly. 

"What?" 

"I need you to seduce him." My arms crossed over my chest, she could tell I was more than serious. 

"That man is dangerous, there's no way I'm getting close to him."

"Do you want to go back to selling your body in the streets?"

"No." She looked down, nervously touching her fingernails over her thighs. 

"That's what I thought." I hate doing that. I hate playing big boss and threatening that poor girl to go back to her shitty life if she doesn't do as I say. 
But I don't have much of a choice. If she doesn't agree with this plan, we're all gonna die. 
Because Pablo will stop at nothing to get his revenge. Unlike me, he is a cold-hearted bastard who'll do anything to achieve his ends. There's no doubt his men are ruthless and blood-thirsty.