PROLOGUE

(12:30 at night)

At Malhotra Mansion:

Every one in the Malhotra mansion were pacing here and there worriedly.
Tensions, confusions and worry had filled the place and no workers were to be seen.

'Neyo, where are the children? Are they ready??', asked Raj.

Before Neyo could react a voice interrupted in between...

' We're ready mom and dad', a voice spoke out loud. Raj and Neyo turned to the source of the voice  and passed them a quick smile.

'Very well Mannu (Manik), once they too arrive we can finally leave...', Neyo said, pacing around in worry.

'They?', Manik, Cabir and Mukthi asked in confusion.

'Yes', answered Raj.

'Who dad?', asked Cabir.

'You'll find out soon son!', exclaimed Raj.

(After 15 mins)

A loud knock was heard from the main door and every one got startled by the sudden knocking but soon came back to their senses.

Neyonika went and opened the door and 6 people whose faces were covered in a golden mask came inside hurriedly and immediately watched their surroundings and quickly closed the door behind them...
Neyo led them to the living hall where all others were seated. On getting inside the hall, the 6 revealed their faces and Manik, Cabir and Mukthi were shocked to see them.

'You?', Manik, Cabir and Mukthi blurted in shock.

'Yes, and yeah, before you start your questions again,lemme tell you, stay quiet for a while you'll get your answers later!', one of the masked person spoke.

'So, what next?', asked Raj.

'HE has made sure our safety till the airport so, we have to hurry uncle', said the other masked person.

'Yes uncle, we must hurry they will be on their way to hunt us all', added the other one.

'And this time we can't let that happen', said the other person.

All the six people are teary eyed on these lines, Manik Cabir and Mukthi are confused seeing their condition and Raj and Neyonika are feeling helpless and sad.

'Guys our flight is at 1.30 and now we have an hour left, we need to be quick', said one of them, changing the topic real quick.

'yes or - or they'll be here any time to kill us...', panicked the last one. All of them agreed and left to the airport.

Manik's p.o.v
I can't believe they could do this to me, Cabir and Mukthi.
I treated them as my family and they....... *angry sigh*
I really can't believe this all. My head is spinning with a millions of questions to ask.
I just wish all of questions gets answered this time.
p.o.v ends

Hope you all liked it...

Chapter 1 would be out soon...

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤