Chapter- 21

In the previous chapter:
A leap. Manik and Nandu in a relationship.

Manik's pov

So guys, are you all excited to know how I proposed Nandu a.k.a my Jaan...

(Krishi: yaar Manik, why are you taking so much of build up before even starting the story😏

Manik: krishi... What's your problem yaar, everytime you come and cut my words in between!

Krishi: *rolls eyes* because you always exaggerate things before even starting it 😂

Manik: *glaring* krishi get out of here before I give all your chocolates to Cabir...

Krishi: *horrified* NOO... You won't do any such thing, I'm warning you😐
*Manik continues to glare and then smirks*

Krishi: okay fine, I'm going... jealous kahin ka😭😭
*Goes from there*)

Huh!!! She finally went. I also actually love to rile her up. Anyways, coming back to the main topic, I was talking about how our love story started.

To know that, let's go five years back. Five years back, when we came here from India, we all, I mean dazzlers and starflies (my new band) joined imperial College of music and business studies.

There, mine and nandu's friendship started and it even grew very thick that we became best friends and very much close.

Her smile, her carefree laughs, her cute expressions, her badass and sassy nature, her innocence, in a word, every action of hers drew her more closer to my heart and I was totally in love with her. I mean too deep and madly in love.

Three years pass by and nothing changed between us except the fact that I was going deep and deeper in love. Dazzlers were still the number 1 band in the world and Starflies was the second most famous band in the world. I loved Nandu a lot but was very scared to confess that to her.
Shocked to know that Manik Malhotra was scared??
But alas, it is very much true!!

Everyone except Nandu knew that I am in love with her and all encouraged me a lot to confess it to her at the earliest. So, even I decided to do propose her on her birthday which was after a week.

I had planned to surprise her on her birthday party by my proposal. Everything was ready and was fully according to the plan and it was finally Nandu's birthday.

The party was on full swing and many guests were invited. Minute by minute, the tension inside me grew but somehow, I shrugged it off and went up to the stage and all the lights fell dim and the spotlight was on me and Nandu.

I took my guitar and started singing 'zehanaseeb' song looking straight into her eyes. Her lips curved into a beautiful smile on hearing the song and I so knew that because it was, it is and it will always be the favourite song of me and Nandu.

I got down the stage and started walking towards her slowly, still singing. As I reached her,I forwarded my hand to her and passed my guitar to Sid. Then, I twirled her around and we both danced on some slow beats. As the song ended, I sat on my knees in front of her and fished out a diamond ring from my pocket.

'Jaan,
From the first day I saw you at S.P.A.C.E college, I always felt a strong attraction towards you but, I always shrugged it off. Then we became friends and the attraction towards you went on increasing but, I always shrugged it off thinking you as a just friend. Then, one day, a bullet hit your leg and you were in a lot of pain yet, you did not cry. I had almost died seeing you in such a situation with too much pain. That's when I realised that I love you. Then, all Dazzlers and Starflies joined Imperial where our friendship officially started and grew day by day. That time, not only friendship but, my love for you also kept on increasing day by day. Three years passed but, I never got the courage to express my feelings to you because...I was scared of losing you, and our friendship. But, all our friends and family tried their best to push me forward and today, I am feeling like telling this to you. You are the sugar in my coffee, sim card of my I-phone, icing of my cake and most importantly, my heart and heartbeats.
I LOVE YOU MS. NANDINI SINGH OBEROI ❤ WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND?'

As I completed my little speech, there was complete silence in the hall and all the eyes were on me and Nandu. After a minute or two, she too sits on her knees and she.... slapped me hard on my right cheek. I thought this was her rejection but then, she spoke the unexpected.

'you MR. DUMB HEAD MALHOTRA, it took you three years to realise and confess that you love me? You foolish, idiot, dumb monkey, I love you too and I knew that you love me but, I was waiting for you too confess... but you, idiot person, you took three years to propose me!! Anyways, yes I love you too and I would love to be your girlfriend idiot ❤ ', she said and slapped me again. Everyone laughed but we cared less and hugged eachother tightly.

That's how our love story started. From that day, my day would start with Nandu and end with Nandu. She didn't steal my heart, infact she is my heart and heartbeat now. I cannot imagine a single day without her. Same in case of Nandu.

Now, everyone of our family except me and Nandu are married and now, I have made up a very important decision. That is...

Propose Nandu for marriage!!

Yes, we have realised that we love eachother truly and can't live without eachother. I have decided that I am ready to spend my rest of the life with Nandu. So, I'm gonna propose her tomorrow for marriage.

PROMO:
Marriage proposal of MaNan ❤️

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

How was Manik's proposal?

Did you like it?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️