chapter- 31

In the previous chapter:
Rohit and Ankita are found!!!

As the gang hear footsteps, they rushed into the left cave and hide themselves. They hear the footsteps coming into the cave they were hiding  and they heard someone's angry shouts.

"You fools, what are you staring at? Go find where those two oldies have went and also wake those good for nothing fools and ask them who did this MESS.' an angry man and woman shouts were echoed inside the cave.

They heard the footsteps of guards around them and were preparing to fight. Nandini holds them back and gives all of them a mask to wear and wear one herself.

Nandini unzip her backpack and fetches out an odd looking container and opens that container. A thick fog like gas was released from the container and within seconds, the footsteps and talks were pause stopped and they could hear the sounds of bodies colliding to the ground. The gang, Rohit and Ankita looked at Nandu for answers but, she just smirked and got up from her hiding spot.

"Well, we all can go now, those fools would be unconscious till next afternoon due to the sleeping gas." Nandu stated and they nodded with a proud smile.

The gang came out of their hiding spots along with Rohit and Ankita. They noticed Harshad and Soha lying on the floor unconscious. The girls quickly tied up Soha, and the boys did the same with Harshad. Then, they quickly tie up the other goons too and get out of that spooky place along with all the criminals.

The gang handover all the goons who were guarding Rohit and Ankita to the London cops, who were waiting for them near that place and told them that they are taking secretly. The gang took Harshad and Soha with them as they needef them for some answers and the cops too agreed.

By the time they were done with this adventure, it was 4'o clock in the morning. They immediately went back to their mansion, pack their bags and leave to the airport. Then, they board their private jet to get back home. But before that, they video called their family and informed all of them about the safe rescue of Rohit and Ankita. Everyone were very happy.

They reached home by midnight and everyone went to their respective rooms and crashed into their beds drifting into their dream world, as all of them were heck tired.

The next morning, Rohit, Ankita, Raj, Neyonika, Viraj and Tara were having their coffee, catching up with all the news so, the youngsters did not disturb them.

Manik and Nandini were on the terrace, talking with eachother. The other couples were also spending time with eachother as it had been a stressful week for all of them.

*On the terrace*

"Jaan, this week has been very stressful for all of us, and the coming weeks are also going to be the same... I want to spend as much time as possible with you before our wedding. I want to relive nad cherish each of our moments as lovers... As boyfriend and girlfriend, before we get married within one and half month... So, will you go on a date with me today?" Manik asked honestly, looking into her eyes.

"Manik... I-" Nandu was cut off by Manik.

"Its okay if you don't want to go Jaan... I can understand your situation. We can go some other time." Manik said, kissing her forehead lovingly.

"No Mani... I didn't mean to say no! I was about to say yes but you cut me off... and I know, you are doing all this to make me happy and stress free..." Nandu smiled at her man's maturity.

"So, what about going to our favourite cafe for dinner and then beach?" Manik asked with a soft smile.

"Perfect!" Nandini exclaimed in happiness and hugged Manik. Manik hugged her back with a small chuckle.