Chapter- 26

In the previous chapter :
Dazzlers and Starflies finally on the cruise!!

Once all the goons were unconscious and tied up, all the Dazzlers and Starflies meet near the place where they were hidden earlier. Before they could speak further, they heard the sounds of whip lashing and evil laughter of someone. So, all of them move to that place without making any noise. The noises were coming from the underground basement of the cruise.

The Dazzlers and Starflies were looking for the way, which leads them to that place.While walking, Mia accidentally stepped on something which made a metallic sound. On hearing that, all of them stopped at their tracks. Mia stepped aside from it but Avni and Nandu stepped on it and started making noise, as if they are walking near that area. After a few minutes, they heard a voice which made them smirk.

"Who the hell is it? You foolish dumb asses, don't stomp on the basement door and get lost from here and guard somewhere else before I kill you", an angry women voice was heard. Avni and Nandu stopped immediately and all the 12 of them smirked.

"Family, ready for some action?", Abhi asked with a smirk.

"We are born ready Abhi", the others said, mirroring his smirk.

"Okay! Now, we'll get down there in pairs and the pairs are,

Me and Nandu

Abhi and Avni

Sid and Mukthi

Cabir and Navya

Arya and Mia

Karan and Krystal

So, is that okay for all?", Manik asked and all nodded.

"Okay, me and Manik will go first", Nandu said and dragged Manik near the metallic floor and opened the lid. It was dark inside and nothing was visible except the starting staircase. Manik went in first and Nandu followed immediately. But stopped for a second and said, "once we reach down there, we'll pass a normal torch light if it's safe and a red lazer light if there's any danger". After saying this, Nandu went down without waiting for their reply.

Around 10 minutes later, which seemed like eternity to Manan, both of them reached the ground. They looked around cautiously, checking for any sign of enemies and danger but as they saw none, Manik took out his torch and on it in the upward direction as a sign for the others and off it within 5 seconds, to avoid unnecessary trouble.

The ones waiting for their signal upstairs, saw it and started climbing down. Within half an hour, they all joined Manan.

"Its too dark around here, where will we find them in this darkness, without a torch", asked Krystal.

"The basement seems very huge. The only clue we have to reach them is the noises. Once again, when we hear the noises, we'll follow it", Sid said and all whispered a 'yes'

Around 10 to 15 minutes passed, but no noises were heard, and this really pissed off Nandu, Sid, Manik, Mukthi, Mia, Cabir and Krystal. They groaned in frustration but the others asked them to keep quiet and be a little more patient. After 10 minutes, they again heard the laughter and immediately started following it.

Luckily, there were no guards around here. As they followed the voice and as they got nearer to the voice, they could see a small lighted place. They went nearer and saw another set of stairs (but a smaller one). They peeped through the railings to see what's happening inside and they saw... Two people laughing evilly and a elderly man and women tied to two separate chairs, beaten up harshly. Seeing this, their blood boiled.

Without wasting a second, they all stormed towards those two who were laughing and turned them around to see their faces. It was... Maddy and Inaya. The boys started punching Maddy very badly and the girls were slapping Inaya. After a while, Nandu and Sid took the whiplashes lying on the ground and started hitting Maddy and Inaya. All the Dazzlers and Starflies took turns and did the same. After three hours, they left Maddy and Inaya who were almost unconscious. Then, they looked at the couple, who were staring at them in surprise.

"Who are you kids?", Viraj asked in confusion.

"Haww... maamu, you don't remember us...", Nandu and Sid joked trying to lighten the situation and Abhi smacked their heads lightly, making them pout.

Then, they freed Viraj and Tara from the ropes and took them out of the basement along with the unconscious Maddy and Inaya. Avni then took out the medical kit she was carrying and did first aid to Viraj, Tara, Maddy and Inaya.

Just then, a chopper came and stopped, just above them and dropped a rope for them all to climb on. Seeing this, Viraj and Tara were confused about who these kids were. Then, around 10 body guards got off the chopper, onto the cruise.

"All of you, handle the situation here and make sure none of these goons escape or even try contacting anyone. Better shift them all to the our farm house nearby", Manik ordered them and they all nodded.

"Maamu, maami... I know both of you are very confused right now but, please come with us... we'll explain everything to you both in the chopper", Navya said and they both nodded.

Slowly, all of them climbed up into the chopper and they also dragged Maddy and Inaya with them. Once they reached, Avni injected a sleeping dose to Maddy and Inaya and tied them up, so that they can't escape or pull up any stunts. Then, all of them settled into their places.

"So kids, I hope we can have your introductions now", Tara said and they all nodded and started introducing themselves.

"I'm Karan"

"I'm Krystal"

"I'm Avni Khurrana"

"I'm Aryaman Khurrana"

"I'm Navya Gupta"

"I'm Siddharth Gupta"

"I'm Nandini Singh Oberoi"

"I'm Abhimanyu Singh Oberoi"

"I'm Mia Malhotra"

"'I'm Manik Malhotra"

"I'm Mukthi Malhotra"

"I'm Cabir Malhotra"

Listening to them, Viraj and Tara's eyes widened. They immediately hugged all of them and kissed their foreheads. They all chatted for a few hours and then, all Dazzlers and Starflies left from there except Cabir and Mukthi so that Viraj, Tara, Mukthi and Cabir could spend some family time.

Viraj and Tara were very happy to meet their family and kids after a long time. Mukthi and Cabir chatted with Viraj and Tara nonstop. On the other side, Abhi called Raj and Neyo and informed them all about the happy news.

PROMO:
MaNan's roka celebrations and some MaNan moments ❤️❤️

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Which was your favorite scene?

Do you think Maddy and Inaya will give any clue?

Few words about the Dazzlers and Starflies bond?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️