Chapter -14

In the previous chapter:
Mysteries reveal!!!

After the college ends, FAB 3 and Dazzlers assembled in Malhotra mansion to make arrangements for the party. In an hour, they set up everything perfectly and settle down in the living hall.

"Yaar... Atleast now, can you reveal your oh-so-perfect plan?", Abhi asked looking slightly pissed.

"Okay fine Mr. Grumpy, listen! *Plan muted*
This is the plan, got it?", Sid and Nandu explained with a small chuckle.

"Oh my gosh! We really need to admit, you both are a truly dangerous combo!", Everyone gushed at the duo. Sid and Nandu grins and hi-fied.

At 7 pm,

Dhruv and Alya arrive at Malhotra mansion thinking that now they can succeed in their plan and can befriend FAB 3 more easily.

"Hey buddy, Cabir and Mukthi!", Dhruv greeted. Alya waved at them.

"Hi!! Come in guys!", FAB 3 forced a smile at the two. As they move in, Dhruv and Alya discovered that the Dazzlers were already there.

"Oh my... you all arrived so early, as if it is your home?", Alya tried to mock them.
(Keyword: tried)

"Ofcourse it is our home too Alya, don't forget that I'm their bua's daughter!", Nandu replied in the same tone. Listening to nandu's voice, D6 and FAB 3 were grinning mentally.

"You look very hot Nandu, Avu and Navu", Dhruv winked at the girls.

"Oh you foolish good for nothing monkey, don't you dare call us by our nicknames", Nandu fumed.

"Yes, don't forget how you reached hospital due to we 6", threatened Avni.

"You may be FAB 3's friends but not for us, and our brothers wouldn't mind using you as a boxing bag once again", warned Navya.

"EXACTLY!!", Sid, Arya and Abhi confirmed the girls statement.

"And yes, you can call them as Nandini, Avni and Navya itself", Abhi said possessively.

"Okay...", Dhruv gulped in fear.

"Leave that guys, let's party now!", Nandu said, lightening the mood.

"Yesss!", Everyone cheered.

"So, what drinks would you all have guys?", Manik asked casually.

"A beer for me!", Sid said.

"Me too!", Added Nandu.

"I want a champagne!"

"I want beer three!"

"I want beer four!!

"I want red wine!"

"I'll have tequila!"

I'll have tequila too!

"I want a margarita!"

"I want whiskey!"

"Wait guys, I'll bring it!", Manik offered.

"Come Manik, I'll help you", Nandu stood up with a smile. Manik smiled back.

"It's ok NANDINI, I'll help Manik. You sit with others here, I'll go", Alya said in a fake honey voice.

"Miss Alya Saxena, I didn't ask you for your opinions and moreover, you are just a guest here so, stay in your limits and ya, Manik let's go!", Nandu fired.

"Okay Nandu!", Manik said like a innocent kid.

Then, both Manik and Nandu go to the bar counter of Malhotra mansion and start preparing the drinks. Once the drinks were prepared, Nandu looks around to check if anyone's watching them and then, drops something in both Dhruv and Alya's drinks.