chapter 9

In the previous chapter:

Emotional family reunion!

"Children, I wanna tell you some more things...", Raj stated.

"Go on dad!", Replied Manik.

"Yes maamu. What do you have to tell, tell na?", Shivaay asked.

"Yeah dad", Manik added.

"Aishh.... be quite both of you... If you both keep talking non stop how can he speak", Anika shut the two men.

"Thank you Anika dear... And ya, we can't speak about it here, it's very confidential. Everyone come to Malhotra mansion immediately, we'll speak there", Raj explained.

"Okay...", Agreed everyone.

*Half an hour later*

Everyone arrive at Malhotra mansion. Raj and Neyonika leads them to the study but, 2 people were hesitating a lot to go inside. They were, Cabir and Mukthi! But, Raj and Neyonika were quick to notice it...

"Umm...", Cabir hesitated while Mukthi nudged him.

"I know what you both thinking Cabir and Mukthi. Stop thinking so because, the thing I and Raj have to speak about is about you and mukku, come in. And ya, don't forget that I'm your Mom...", Neyo assured Cabir.

Cabir and Mukthi gets happy and hugs Neyo and Raj. Manik too join the hug while all the others admire them.

*In the study room*

Everyone moves inside the study room and as everyone enters, Raj locks it from inside and leads them towards a large portrait present in the room. Everyone except Raj and Neyo looked confused.Then, Raj moves the portrait and a huge metal door with a password box appears and as Raj types a password. The metal door swung open, revealing a huge room behind it. Everyone were surprised except Neyo and Raj but, not shocked as such secret chambers were common in their mansions. All entered inside and Raj locks it once again. By this gesture of Raj, everyone understood that the topic he was going to speak is very important.

"Now, all of you listen to us carefully and do understand this", Raj started.

"Firstly, Cabir, you are not a Dhawan. And Mukthi, you are also not a Vardhan", Neyo spoke, dropping a big bomb on the youngsters.

"What?", Everyone yelled in shock.

"Yes, you both are not Dhawan and Vardhan, you both are Malhotras", Raj clarified.

"What? You are joking na dad?", Cabir and Mukthi asked immediately.

"No Cabir and Mukthi, he's not lying... This is the truth and you both are Malhotra's. You both are siblings. The children of Viraj Malhotra and Tara Malhotra", Neyo explained.

"Who are they?", Mukthi asked curiously.

"Viraj is my elder brother...", Raj said with a sad smile, remembering his brother and sister-in-law.

"Then, why did they leave us like that, all alone?", Mukthi sobbed.

"Like we have noone...", Cabir said, controlling his tears. By now, all were in tears imagining the amount of pain Cabir and Mukthi were facing at the moment.

"No Cabir, you both do not know the whole story. You both, infact all of you were with us. We all, including all your parents were very happy and we were living in a single mansion with lots of happiness and peace. Our lives were filled with happiness", Raj immediately defended his brother.

"Then what happened maamu, why are we scattered now?", Asked Rudra with a frown.

"Where are our parents?", Added Abhi.