Chapter- 19

In the previous chapter:
Some goons attack the Malhotras and D6 at Malhotra mansion but they escaped and are on the way to the airport closely followed by the goons.

MaNan and MukSid were still on their way to the way to the airport and the airport was still 2km away and Avni called them for knowing their updates.

"Yes Avy?", Nandu answered the call via bluetooth.

"Sid, Nanz, Manik, Mukthi...where are you guys yet?", A concerned Avni yelled from the other side of the call.

"Don't worry Avu, we almost reached!", Nandu tried soothing her.

"You all reached the chopper safely na?", Nandu asked further.

"Yes baba... We all are inside the chopper now, come soon guys and-", Avni was about to tell something but the call got disconnected.

"Darn this network", Nandu cursed out Sid.

"Sid hurry up, we need to reach the airport ASAP! They are worried", Nandu said to Sid.

*In the chopper*

We can see that the D6 (except SidNi), Cabir and the Malhotra couple were very much tensed and visible lines of tension and worry was clear on their faces, and after the phone call, Avni looked even more tensed.

"What happened Avu? Where are they? You warned them right?", Abhi asked in worry m

"Abhi... They are just 2kms away from the airport and are about to reach but...", Avy almost sobbed and Abhi hugged her to calm her down.

"But?", They repeated.

"Before I could earn them about goons in the entrance, the call got disconnected and now, it's out of network coverage area...", Avy confessed. Everyone were now more shocked, tensed and worried.

*On the other side*

MaNan and MukSid reached the entrance of the airport and noticed that a large group of goons were waiting for them with their weapons. The four of them noticed it and sped their bikes right inside the airport. Everyone were shocked seeing bikes entering right inside the airport but none spoke as the goons came behind immediately with their heavy weapons.

MaNan and MukSid quickly got off their bikes with helmets on and went towards the boarding area to board their chopper as the bikes could not move ahead. They had not removed their helmets as they did not want people to recognise them and create a fuss of this situation.

As the four reached the boarding area where the chopper was present, they noticed that the chopper was already taking off. Seeing this, all four run towards the chopper and Sid gets hold of the chopper's entrance door and Mukthi holds Sid. As Manan was about to hold them, someone shot Nandini's leg and she fell on the ground not being able to walk.

Everyone (Dazzlers and Malhotras) were shocked and concerned seeing Nandu. Sid was about to let go of the chopper but Cabir and Arya pulled them up on time.

"Manik go.... Or else they'll kill you... Don't worry about me, just GO...", Nandu almost pleaded Manik, who had froze in his place seeing her situation.

"SHUT UP NANDU! I CAN NEVER LEAVE YOU... NEVER IN SUCH A SITUATION! I CAN DIE WITH YOU BUT WILL NEVER YOU! I CAN'T LOSE YOU DAMMIT!!", Manik yelled in concern, coming out of his trance. Manik rushed back to Nandu and lifted her up in his arms.

"Sid, Navy pass the rope down!", Manik yelled.

Hearing him, everyone came out of their shock and quickly put on side of the long rope down and everyone held the other side of the rope.

Down on the ground,Nandu was just staring at him all the time, trying to digest what just happened. Manik gently placed Nandu back on the ground and in a second, he made her climb onto his back in the piggy ride style, taking care of her legs. Both Manik and Nandu got hold of the rope and the others started pulling them up.

The goons were trying to cut the rope and bring them back down but fortunately, they couldn't succeed as MaNan were already been pulled up into the chopper.

As soon as the entered, the door of the chopper closed and the chopper started to fly high in the sky.

Everyone hugged MaNan and Avni took out the bullet from Nandu's legs and treated her. Soon, Nandu fell asleep due to the sedatives given to her to reduce the pain.

Manik's pov

I am glad that we all reached the chopper safely and on time. You all might be thinking that we are running away from those bastards and are scared of them, but we are actually not! We are going away from India because we have some research to do on those criminals, and as long as we are in India, we cannot as the troubles will always be following us like a shadow lurking in the dark. But one thing is sure, that is, we'll find the rest of our family and end this game from where it started, but this time, it will be played by us.
They started this hide and seek game and, we'll end it... In the most memorable manner!

Anyways, between all these tensions and headaches, I realised something very important. Let me tell you all the good news too... But don't tell this to Nandu and anyone because........it's a SECRET!
'I have fallen very deeply in love with Nandu!!'

Wondering how??
Why should I tell, find it out yourselves in the upcoming chapter 😝

PROMO:
A leap of 5 years!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

How was Manik's "little secret"?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote?

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤