Epilogue 1

In the previous chapter:
MaNan's wedding!!

*Leap of an year*

Manik was seen pacing around impatiently at the hospital corridor, continuously looking at the operation theater. The whole family were sitting with tensed faces, praying to god and trying to calm Manik. Wondering why? Nandini is giving birth to her and Manik's first child and her screams are so loud and painful that it is terrifying them, especially Manik.

Manik's POV

I am forgetting to breathe listening to my Jaan's painful screams. I feel so irritated and helpless at the moment because I cannot be with her and console her at this time... Screw this hospital and it's rules. But I'm glad they atleast let Ishi maa was allowed inside with Jaan. I was continuosly pacing around the corridor when Sid came in front of me and stopped my moments. I looked at him in confusion and he chuckled slightly.

"Here, have some water and relax." He offered me some water which I gladly accepted and gulped it in a go.

"Do not worry Manik... Our Nandu is a tigress and a mini monster, she and the mini tiger/tigress would be fine." He assured me and made me sit on a nearby bench and helped me relax. Once I was a bit calm, he went towards Mukku to console her.

As I sit back in my seat, I start going down my memory lane which bought a huge smile on my face.

Flashback (Manik's POV)

I came back home extremely tired and worn out due to my continuous business meetings. I saw my Jaan grinning on seeing me and immediately ran to me and jumped on me... Well, I was surprised as this was something very unexpected... Nonetheless I hugged my Jaan back forgetting all my stress and tension.

"Come upstairs, I have a gift for you." she whispered in my ear.

"What?" I asked curiously.

"Surprise... Now COME." she dragged me to our room and locked the door. Uff... My tigress.

"What is the matter Jaan?" I asked again. She handed me a big box and asked me to open it. I opened the box and peeped into it... At first, I was really confused but then, after a while realisation hit me and I looked at her with wide eyes and broad smile.

"Is it real?" I asked, not believing my eyes.

"Yes, we are pregnant, congratulations soon to be daddy." she said, keeping my hand over her tummy.

"Congrads to you too soon to be mumma." I wished her, hugging her protectively and twirled her around for a while and she giggled.

"We're going to have a prince/ princess soon..." I yelled in happiness.

"Yes!" she exclaimed elated and I immediately kissed her forehead lovingly.

"Jaan, you came as a blessing, as an angel in my life and now you are giving me another angel... How much more lucky can I be? Thank you for coming in my life and filling it with so many beautiful colours. I love you and will always love you and our little baby." I cried in happiness. She hugged me and patted my back to console me.

"You are the best husband any girl would ask for mani... You are the best! And I'm sure you'll be a best father too." Jaan said with a smile and I too smiled.

Later, we cracked the news to our whole family and all of them were very much happy for us. They all blessed and congratulated us and our baby.

 They all blessed and congratulated us and our baby