chapter- 32

In the previous chapter:
Rohit and Ankita are rescued... MaNan on an romantic date!!

A month passed by in a jiffy and only two weeks were remaining for MaNan's marriage. There was no news about Raman-Ishita (Oberoi siblings parents) and Rajath-Ridhi (Sid and Navya's parents) in the past month.  This caused tension and gloominess among the family members.

This evening, when all the family members were in the home theatre watching a movie, Nandini's phone rings, and on seeing the caller, everyone's faces lit up.

"Any news Rohan?" Nandini asked eagerly, after picking up the call.

"Yes ma'am I do have some news... and maybe this clue would lead you all to both the couples ma'am." Rohan informed.

"Really? What is it?" Nandini asked gleefully.

"Umm... That's what I'm not able to figure out ma'am... They have used a very complicated code language which I'm not able to crack... But, I have sent the code to you ma'am, and you guys have to make it quick as I heard that those people are going to change the places of both your parents right after 3 days." Rohan informed further. Nandini thanked him for his help and cut the call.

Once the call ended, everyone's eyes were on Nandu. She explained everything about the phone conversation to them and they were very happy.

Later, Nandu opened her chat box and noticed a message from Rohan, which was undoubtedly the code to find their parents.

"##1@2$$$$__78//; ²⁶⁵ *****21,,π√{€€9_}  ^^^^^°°°°^^^^^^"

This was the text message 👆

Everyone glanced at it and were looking confused. But, Sid and Navya observed it carefully, trying to figure out it's features as, both the siblings were one of the best hackers in the world.

"Sid, Navy, do you guys understand what's written in it?" Avni asked hopefully and everyone looked at them with eyes of hope.

"No, we are not able to understand this code message yet, as someone has encoded it very skillfully." Navya said truthfully.

"Don't worry guys, give us some time, we'll decode it and we'll track them down." Sid assured and Navya nodded.

"Okay, but how much time may it take?" Manik enquired.

"Probably a day." Navya and Sid stated and everyone nodded.

The rest of the day, the elders were worried and thinking of Raman, Ishita, Rajath and Ridhi and were also worried about the gang's safety. Shivaay-Anika, Omkar-Gauri and Rudra-Bhavya had went to the hospital for the baby scan. Abhi and Avni were already making travelling arrangements for their next journey and were getting their personal jet ready. Sid and Navya were in their specially designed hacking room, trying to decode the message, Cabir and Mukthi were helping them. Arya, Karan, Krystal and Mia were getting the gang's bags ready and also kept all their needed weaponories (like rifles, silencers, smoke balls, chloroform, laughing gas, itching powder, etc.) ready for their journey. Manik and Nandini were collecting all the strong evidences and cases files against the evils and were contacting the victims so that, once their parents were back, they could directly send the evils to the jail and end their chapter forever.

*The next day*

After long hours of trying, hacking and researching, Navya, Sid, Cabir and Mukthi were finally successful in decoding the message. They were shocked to see the locations.

They immediately rushed downstairs to share the news with others, who were seated in the breakfast table discussing with eachother about their new plans. As the four entered, they settled down in their respective chairs at the table.

"GUYS!! WE DECODED IT!" Sid exclaimed gleefully. Everyone looked at him in shock and surprise.

"Really?" everyone asked in excitement.

"Yeah, really." Navya, Cabir and Mukthi said.

"Where is the location?" Nandini and Avni asked impatiently.

"First have your breakfast, then we'll give you the shock." Sid said chuckling slightly at the girl's excitement.

"Fine..." Both the girls huffed in irritation.

After breakfast, all of them went to their secret discussion room and locked the door behind them. Once they settled down, everyone's attention was on Sid, Navya, Cabir and Mukthi.

"Where is that place?" Manik and Abhi asked immediately.

"INDIA!" Sid and Navya stated and everyone looked shocked.

"WHAT?" they almost shouted in disbelief.

"Yeah, you heard it right. In that, one location is Saxena mansion and the other is... Malhotra mansion." Cabir informed.

"They'll be changing these locations in three days. We have very less time so, we must hurry up." Mukthi added.

Everyone were in shock listening to this. After five long minutes of silence, they came out of their shock and looked at eachother.

"Lets go guys, we have already packed everyone's bags." Arya said and the gang nodded.

"Even we'll come with you guys, it may be dangerous." the elders and Oberoi couples said immediately.

"No guys, please stay back... We promise we'll return back safely with both the buas and fufajis." Mia assured them.

"But we-" Shivaay tried convincing them but Manik cut his words in middle.

"Bhai, if all of you come with us may be dangerous as they may easily get to know... Moreover, bhabhis are pregnant so they cannot travel... and it's very dangerous to leave them here all alone as we all are still in danger. And mom, dad, chachus, chachis, you all also cannot come with us because the evils do not know that you all are missing from their cage and if they get the slightest clue about it, then our whole plan will get failed and we all will be in danger." Manik explained them and of them agree understandingly.

The gang immediately left to board their jet so that they can reach India soon. Their luggage and weaponories were already shifted to the jet.

PROMO:
A big danger ahead!!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️