chapter- 33

In the previous chapter:
The gang back to India!!!

The gang reach India by afternoon. They check out from the airport with their luggage and stay at a hotel under a diguise.

In the evening, all of them gather at Manik's room to discuss about their next plan.

"What shall we do next guys? Any plans?" Karan enquired.

"Yup we do have one." Manik and Nandini said in unison.

"What is it guys?" asked Sid.

"Well, before you guys explain, remember.... We have very less time i.e., 3 days which is now cut down to  two and a half days days... We should save them and return back safely with them. So, no long term plans, got it?"  Abhi reminded them and they nodded.

Manik and Nandini then explained their plan to them. Everyone looked at them with wide eyes and shock. They was complete silence for a few minutes then, Sid broke the silence.

"Woah... That's quite a BIG EXPLOSIVE PLAN guys... You sure it'll work?" Sid asked unsure of the plan.

"Yes Sid, it'll 200% work." Manik assured him.

"According to our trusted sources, this is actually a dangerous mission and we have no other plan except for this... But, me and Manik have made all arrangements for being on a safer side..." Nandini explained to him and the others. The next part of the plan  had somehow convinced everyone except the worried Abhi.

"What if it backfires?" Abhi questioned in concern.

"Abhi bhai... Don't worry. Nothing will happen to any of us not the parents... Even if it backfires, remember we have our backup plan." Nandini pursuaded him and he nodded to her while side hugging her protectively. The rest of the gang smiled at the cute brother and sister.

*At night*

The gang got ready in their famous black outfits and sneaked out of the hotel and moved towards Saxena mansion in a car. Soon, they reached near the mansion. They parked their car at a distance and sneaked inside the mansion very carefully and attentively.

The mansion was fully lighted up but, it seemed like noone wad inside. The gang moved inside and noticed that there was indeed noone inside the house. The gang searched the whole mansion for atleast one of the parents but, there was noone there. They checked and re checked the whole mansion but, there were noone inside. They even tried to look for some secret doors or pathways but nothing was found.

The gang stopped searching, after knowing that there was noone in the house and looked at their watch. It was 12'o clock in the midnight.

"Guys, I think we should immediately go and check in Malhotra mansion... I don't think anyone is here." Mia suggested and everyone nodded in agreement and walked out of the mansion.

Once the gang left, some stranger covered in mask came out of the bushes and called someone.

"Boss, they left... I think they are coming to Malhotra mansion..." someone informed the stranger with a evil smile and cut the call.

*The gang*

As the gang left the mansion, they walked back to their car and got inside it and drove from there.

"Damn it!! They are not here... I think someone's playing with us." Navya said, hitting the window in frustration.

"Yes they are playing with us Navy. I think they have got to know about us being in India." Nandini said thoughtfully.

"So... That means, all the remaining Villains and maamus maamis are there itself?" Avni asked.

"Well, maybe yes or maybe no. But I'm sure tgat someone is waiting for us in our house, to finish us." Manik stated. This time noone were shocked nor scared.

"Going there right now?" Arya asked.

"Yup we are." Manik and Nandini said in unison and all nodded positively.

Nandini and Manik were busy making calls and sending some messages. Cabir, Mukthi, Sid and Navya were fixing secret cameras on everyone. The rest were preparing the weaponories and bags for everyone.

Once everyone were ready, the gang drove to Malhotra mansion and again parked their car at a distance. Unlike Saxena mansion, Malhotra mansion was completely dark and showed no sign of lights anywhere.

The gang carefully sneaked inside the mansion gate and tried unlocking the main door of the mansion, which is locked. So, the gang carefully slip to the backside of the mansion and try to open the back door but, it was also locked. But this time, Krystal came forward and tried to unlock it with her hairpin and BINGO!! After a few tries, it worked.

The gang immediately slipped inside the mansion and gently closed the door behind them. They halt for a moment, trying to figure out if someone was there around them in the dark but, after hearing no sounds, they turned on a torchlight to see in the dark. The gang walked further, to find their parents and halted in the main hall itself, seeing the four parents tied up to chairs in the hall itself.

The gang was so happy to see them. They ran to them and untied them. The four of them looked wornout, tired and extremely weak and were constantly signing the gang to leave from that place. Though the gang understood it, they ignored it and hugged the four of them which they returned happily.

"Kids, we know who you all are... But, you can't stay here, it's not safe... It's a trap those evils have laid to kill you. Go away from here, don't worry about us." Raman and Rajath whispered to them while hugging them. Ishita and Ridhi nodded in agreement.

"We know it mom, dad, chachu, chachi and we have a plan too... So relax! And we are not leaving from here without the four of you." Nandu whispered back and the gang nodded.

Suddenly all the lights in the mansion  turned on. There stood the evils on the opposite side with a few guards. They had a itchy smirk on their faces.

"Well... Well... Well... As predicted, the younger clan is here to protect your loved ones... But alas, none of you are returning back alive today." said an unknown voice behind the evils.

"Well, we'll see that later but first, show your oh-not-so-great face you coward." yelled the younger clan.

PROMO:
A bullet is fired and BOOM!!! A Car blast!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️