chapter- 34

In the previous chapter:
The gang find and meet Raman-Ishita and Rajath-Ridhi!!

When the gang were speaking with Raman, Ishita, Rajath and Ridhi, suddenly the lights get oned. There stood the evils on the other side with a few guards.

"Well... Well... Well... As predicted, the younger clan is here to protect your loved ones... But alas, none of you are returning bck alive today." said an unknown voice behind the evils.

"We'll see that later but first, show your oh-not-so-great face you coward." yelled the younger clan.

"Ohho... Cool down hot blooded youngsters! I will definitely reveal but first, you all have to be captured." the masked men said with a smirk.

Immediately, the devils came near the gang and tied their hands onto their backs with a rope and made them sit on their knees. The gang didn't oppose and sat down quietly. Later, they did the same with the parents. Once the evils were done, the masked man went and sat on a royal looking chair and removed his mask. On seeing him, the gang and even the parents were shocked.

 On seeing him, the gang and even the parents were shocked

The masked man👆

"I think I have seen him somewhere..." Nandini wondered.

"He is the chairman of Surya Groups.... I have met him once for work." Karan said and everyone looked shocked.

"Huh? Don't you remember me Raman, Ishita, Rajath, Ridhi?" the man asked with a smirk.

"Sharma uncle?" Ishita and Ridhi gasped in shock.

"You were one of the closest friends of our fathers and also their business partner right?" Raman questioned angrily.

"Yes, the same Sharma." the man said with venom dripping in his voice.

"You were the one behind all these mishappenings?" Rajath asked angrily.

"But why?" Raman, Ishita, Rajath and Ridhi questioned angrily.

"Because, your fathers were the reason behind the death of my son and daughter... Because of your parents, I lost both my children and wife..." yelled Sharma.

'"How are they even responsible for the death of your children and wife?" Avni asked furiously.

"Good question... Years back, me and your grandparents were business partners. Our families used to meet during some family functions and events... We were a bit close too." the man started his story.

"Then?" Arya asked.

"All our children came to the age of getting married and that time, my son had liked Ishita very much and wanted to marry her and my daughter wanted to marry Rajath because she had liked him... Being a father, I wanted to fulfill my children's wish... So, I went to your grandparents with the marriage proposal. But, your grandparents rejected my children saying that they are not the suitable ones for their children and fixed their marriage with this Raman and Ridhi." Sharma fumed.

"What was wrong in that? They were in love, that's why our grandparents fixed their marriages... Love is not a crime uncle." Sid explained to him.

"NO, it is! Because that love of these two couples killed my children." the man yelled like a psycho.

"And how is their love responsible for your childrens death?" Manik asked.

"Because, when my kids heard the news of their marriage, they committed suicide. They were not able to bear that insult... Seeing their death, my wife fainted and never woke up... They all left leaving me alone... This was all because of your family so, I want revenge and I will have it at any cost." the man confessed.

"As far as we know, you have no relation with these jokers, who are with you... How did you guys team up?" Nandini enquired.

"You-" the evils glared at Nandu, who was not at all affected by them. But, they all shut their mouths seeing Mr.Sharma angry.

"Little girl, I cannot myself do all the chores right? For that, I was looking for people who can support me blindly, till my revenge is completed and at that time, I found these scrape goats, who became my bait to achieve my target." Mr. Sharma  said with a sinister smile and took out his gun and then said,
"but now, they are useless."

The evils eyes widen and as they were about to escape, but  Mr. Sharma was quick enough to shoot them all, therefore killing them. The gang and the parents were not shocked seeing this. They kinda expected this to happen.

Using this time, the gang quickly untied themselves and also freed their parents. After killing the his evil pawns, Mr. Sharma turned towards the gang. He observed that his captives were free and were pointing their guns on him. On seeing this, they excepted him to surrender but, he laughed loudly, as if someone had cracked a joke.

"Why are you laughing you insane?" Abhi asked angrily.

"You thought I'll lose this easily? Never! Infact, I had even expected this to happen. So, I have planned very big this time. There is no chance that I would let to live this time." Sharma said and clapped his hands loud. Around thirty men dressed in a black suit surrounded them with a rifle in their hands. The gang was actually shocked seeing this.

PROMO:
A life or death situation!!

Hey guys,

How was the chapter?

Liked it?

Excited for the next chapter?

Do vote ❣️

Only a few more chapters left and then, this book will officially be completed 😌😊

Stay safe and stay happy always 😃

With Love,
Krishi Rathode ❤️