chapter-3

The next day, in D6 mansion, we can see a girl pacing around in the main hall, shouting some names and huffing angrily. Let's now meet the girl and see who she is shouting at...

'Abhi, Sid , Avni, Arya, Navya wake up and come down NOW! ORELSE I WON'T TALK TO ANY OF YOU!' shouted the girl, through a microphone.

Within five minutes, all 5 assembled in the hall, in front of the girl.

'what's the matter baby doll?', asked Abhi with concern.

'yes kamini why are you irritating us in the early morning...', said Sid in a fake irritated yet concerned tone.

'Any problems butterfly?', asked Arya.

'Let her speak first guys....speak Nandu...', said Navya and Avni in unison.
(Yes, the girl is our Nandini Singh Oberoi oops now Nandini Murthy 😉😉)

'Thanks girls. Coming to the topic now, what's the time now idiots?', asked Nandu.

'Exactly 7.00 AM', said Navya.

'At what time does the college start?', asked Nandu.

'At (checks her mobile) sharp 9.00AM but as it is our first day at 8.30AM...oh shit...we must hurry!', said Avni with wide eyes.

'Oh yeah!', agreed the rest.

'We hope you remember your task girls', said boys with a small laugh.

'We do remember... Hope you 3 remember your words too', teased the girls with a smirk making the boys groan in irritation.

Later,all of them move to their respective rooms to get ready for the college.

Thinking what task and words they weretalking about? don't worry, I'll tell you guys before the girls and boys get ready and come downstairs😉😉

[FLASHBACK]

Yesterday at night 11.30, the Dazzlers were playing thruth or dare and now it was our girls turn...

'so girls, thruth or dare?', asked Arya.

'we are THE DARING TRIO...so obviously dare!', said the girls in unison.

'girls, your dare is very simple... you 3 have to dress like a typical Indian orthodox girls for 3 days', said Sid, giving them a best possible innocent smile. Girls were horrified listening to him as they very rarely wore Indian traditional clothes... Like once in a blue moon.

'Well done bro!', laughed Abhi and Arya.

'NOO... This was a joke right?', said the girls, coming out of the trance.

'you wish so', said Sid sarcastically.

'NO NO NO WE WON'T DO THIS', shouted Avni.

'EXACTLY!', said Nandu and Navya, gritting their teeth.

'And that too behaving like typical Indian girls for 3 days...we ourselves are gonna die in shock', said the girls in unison.

'okay then.... accept your defeat', said the boys with a smirk.

'NOO, NEVER..... *Sighs* Fine we'll do this! but, we have a condition too', said the girls.

'what? and why do you think we'll obey you?', said Abhi with a smirk.

'exactly!', said Sid and Arya.

'you will and if you don't, we'll complain to Shivaay bhai about you three idiots', threatened Avni.

'what'll you complain baby?', asked Abhi with a smirk.

'I'll tell you my sweeeet brrrooo', mocked Nandu.
'We'll just call Shivaay bhai and tell him with a highly disappointed tone, how you guys left the three of us all alone in the middle of the shopping mall yesterday and.....', she continued.