chapter - 4

AT S.P.A.C.E Academy:

The next day was filled with a lot of drama, plans and payback which was yet to unravel.

Everyone in the canteen are watching FAB 5 as they are moving here and there with a smirk. But, by seeing them, anyone could say that something big is cooking up in their minds which may turn up dangerous to the person they target. And by yesterday's incident anyone could tell that those targets are.... Our very own 'NANDINI SINGH OBEROI' and 'NAVYA GUPTA'..... oops, I mean 'NANDINI MURTHY' and 'NAVYA THAKKAR'.

Around 9.30AM, the D6 arrive S.P.A.C.E unknown to the intensions of FAB 5....

Nandini and Navya enter the canteen first and the other D6 members were still behind. FAB 5 smirks seeing this and orders 2 boys standing at the door to close it and all the people present in the canteen to get out of there on FAB 5's hand signal. This was unknown and unseen by Navya and Nandini as they were in their own world, talking to eachother.

By this time, the other D6 members too arrive near the canteen and see the canteen doors closed and a lot of students standing near the canteen doors and peeping inside. So, they got suspicious and decide to check what is going on inside and make their way to the front. What they saw was enough to raise their tempers. They saw... Nandu and Navya were standing facing their backs to the doors and FAB 5 standing behind the two of them with eggs, tomatoes, wheat flour and a camera was on recording...

'NANDU!!!! NAVU!!!!', shouts D4, trying to break the canteen door.

Nandu and Navya turn around to see why D4 was shouting but, as they turn, they get attacked by eggs and tomatoes by FAB 5. Both were in shock due to the sudden attack but came out of trance hearing Alya's voice.

'hahaha.... How dare these middle class behenji's go against us and slap Manik! serves them right!', exclaimed Alya while laughing.

'exactly!! You're right Alya', chimed Mukthi while laughing.

'hahaha... Now speak black and white Madhubala (Navya) and her saviour (Nandini)', mocked Cabir.

'so sad right', said Dhruv with a fake pity face and then laughs.

'tch tch tch... Felt bad? (In a low dangerous voice) you must feel so because you both went against THE MANIK MALHOTRA', said Manik arrogantly.

FAB 5 kept on laughing and Navya and Nandini were fuming in anger and the rest of the D6 were trying to break the door and enter inside.

'girls (to Mukthi and Alya) bring them here let us give them the final touch up...of the wheat flour...', said Manik with a smirk.

'eww... No ways! They stink and we don't wanna be the same', said Mukthi and Alya.

'I'll bring them buddy', Dhruv offered.

'fine!', Manik agreed.

Dhruv goes near Nandini and holds her hair tightly. Seeing this, FAB 5 (except Alya) were shocked as they never hurted anyone physically and D6 fuming in anger.

'Nandu!!!', D6 except Nandu shouted in horror and anger.

Nandu who had went into trance once again, came out of trance and saw Dhruv holding her hairs tightly and before he could pull her hair, Nandu punched him in his stomach and got out of his hold. Navya ran to her and hugged her and started to cry, and Nandu was trying to console her. By this time, the D6 boys break the canteen doors and were in.

'You alright na Nandu?', asked Navya with concern.

'Yeah Navya, I'm alright. Nothing can happen to me. You know whose sister I am right! Noone can hurt me and get away from my hell...', Nandu said, patting Navya's back consolingly and looked at the other D6 and smirked.