chapter-2

A week passed by very quickly and the dazzlers were set to go to the airport. Wondering why? That's because they're travelling to Mumbai today and Shivaay, Om and Rudra had given them the permission.

'when is the flight?' asked Bhavya.

'in 3 hours bhabhi', said Arya.

'bhai, can we change our surnames until we are come back?', asked Nandu, looking at Shivaay, Om and Rudra.

'why? What's the need for that doll?', asked Rudra.

'bhai, that's because if they come to know our surnames, we would be treated like aliens who just landed from another planet, and we don't want any such treatment', said Abhi.

'and as the whole world knows these surnames and identities very well, some fake and useless people would also try to enter our lives and play some silly tricks to gain our attention', said Sid with a tone of displease.

'Yeah, moreover we don't like unnecessary limelight', said Navya.

'the 2 unknown trustees of S.P.A.C.E academy, I mean NSO and ASO would be revealed', said Avni.

'not only me and Abhi, but all these idiots identities would also come out before we reveal ourselves, and this is why we want to reveal our real surnames', said Nandu.

'we are creating our identity as a independent individual, to make all of you proud of us, and nothing can stop us from achieving this, trust us', said all Dazzlers together.

'We are already proud of you all and yes we trust you!', said the three Oberoi couple with a proud smile.

'thought of the fake surnames and all?', asked Shivaay, eyeing them doubtfully.

'nope, did we have to do that? We thought you would do that', said the Dazzlers casually and grinned.

'we knew it', said Shivaay and Om with a sigh.

'Now listen to both of us carefully', said Om.

'okay', replied the Dazzlers.

'your surnames will be:
• Abhi and Nandu- Murthy's
• Sid and Navu- Thakkar's
• Arya and Avu- Khanna's
Clear?', said Shivaay.

'yes', said the Dazzlers.

'and yes, there is no need to live separate and all. You will be entering there as a music band D6, who are best friends and got admission in S.P.A.C.E . You all will stay in Dazzlers- I mean D6 mansion in Mumbai', said Om.

'and yeah, no need to act as if you don't have any money, you can't afford expensive things and all, you can behave normally as you all really suck at acting skills, and any problem, we all are just a call away, remember that', said Rudra.

With this, I remember there's a gift from our side for you all. That is a brand new and super cool jam room at S.P.A.C.E exclusively for D6, and only D6', said Shivaay.

'woah! Thank you family', said Dazzlers and hugged them all and went to the airport.

Anika, Gouri and Bhavya were really sad because of their departure so were Shivaay, Om and Rudra. But they all knew noone could stop the Dazzlers and it would be a new experience for them so, they tried to cheer up. The Dazzlers were also sad for going away from the family but, they wanted to achieve something great to make their family proud so, none of them back down.

In an hour, the 6 of them reach the airport and as 1 more hour was left, the 6 went to grab something to eat and drink.

The food they ordered 👇👇