Prologue

Arthit's POV

I have know Kongpob since he was born.. he was my father's best friends son.. we were neighbors for many years.. He was my partner in crime when we were young. He was blessed with photogenic memory.. when he was asked if he wants to skip any classes... he said no.. he wanted to enjoy every year of his education. We both had a 2 years age gap.

When I was in my final year of middle school, For the first time I felt my heart flutter because of  him. I saw him pouting unknowingly while focusing on a sum he was doing. From that day onwards.. I started noticing him.. It took me a whole of 6 months to name this heart fluttering and skipping a beat.. It was love.. but I only questioned myself weather am I in love for sure or not.. because I did not want to ruin the bond we share and also the bond our family has. 

But when I became sure about my feeling for him.. we were shifting to other place. I did not dare to express them at that time and situation. But we have kept in touch.. we spoke to eachother whenever our parents called eachother and also we met eachother on every special occasion of ours like his birthday.. my birthday.. our parents birthday or anniversaries.

My feelings for him for him have never faded.. I was not even able to see at any other boy or a girl.. his place in my heart never faded. When we found out that he was a bearer.. I felt that there were more chances of our parents accepting.. I decided to confess a year before he enters university.. 

But.. the accident took place. He lost both his parents in that accident.. He was completely shocked with the accident. His sisters were crying very bad by the time we reached... but he was sitting and staring into the air blankly. I went and sat beside him.. He just leaned onto my shoulder and asked my why they left so soon. He did not cry nor did not speak anything.. he just cling on to me not letting me go.. I felt helpless seeing him like that.

Siam Polymer.. the company uncle bought up with all his hardwork.. which also has 2 branches in other countries was about to fall because of people fighting for position. He heard this news the next day. P'Gun his cousin took over the meeting and stopped from further discussion till the funeral was done. 

After funeral.. Kongpob, his sisters, P'Gun, his best friend Em along with me and my parents gathered at one place. He asked his sisters to lead the companies in other branches.. and he decided to take over the main office because there were many people who were power hungry to deal with.

With the help of my parents he managed to take over the position temporarily.. with P'Gun representing him as he hid his identity. Em said he would be his assistant and manage his academic as well as important meeting schedule. That was really good because they both are in the same class.

From that day onwards.. he learnt everything related to business.. coding.. hacking.. and about economics while studying his final years in his high school along with his subjects. He still did keep in touch with us by visiting us once a month and call my parents every week. But since I was in the university now.. I could not keep in touch.. I have updates of him from my parents but could not meet him. The members of the company were finally okay with how he was working things out and hence accepted him as permanent CEO.

I was stunned when I came to know that he has stepped on those power hungry people who tried to take over and create a fight.. He even let the warning go around not to mess with his family and friends. From that day onwards he was respected and at the same time.. they were scared of him.

In the college I am known for my coldness and temper.. no one actually mess with me.. Above that with the hazing training that me and my gang are undergoing.. we have become more natural in putting the poker faces. My gang does know about Kongpob and after knowing everything about him.. they became his fans and are eagerly waiting to meet him. My gang is of 6 members.. Knot, Tay, Bright, Prem and Tutah.

A night before my important day.. that is the day I am going to stand as head hazer in front of the first years and haze them while trying to teach them SOTUS, I got a call from my parents which made me shock and nervous. Kong was going to be my junior. 

After that I immediately called my friends to my dorm and told them that Kong was going to be our junior.. they were happy that they were going to meet him. But I was nervous.. They noticed me and asked me what is wrong. I said directly that I am a goner for him.. I am still in love with him. They asked me to court him.. but I cannot because I have to put the cold face up as head hazer. All they could say was they will stand by me. 

They left the dorm after sometime.. leaving me in his thoughts.. I drifted into sleep while thinking about tomorrow.