Chapter 20

Kong's POV

After getting ready.. I made my way to the room where my sisters were resting.. I opened the door saw them both sitting with nervous faces.. 
"P.." I called them.. they looked at me and smile widely. P'Lina immediately hugged me.
"Kong.. We are nervous..! What if we forget our vows.. or worst embarrass ourselves..?" She said as he held me tight.

"Relax P.. You know.. there is nothing to feel embarrass about and P.. If you forget vows.. just speak about how much you love P'Kiet.. Problem solved.. " I said hugging her back. I asked P'Tina to join us. I hugged both of them.

"I love you both P's.. Always remember that you have your brother to pull you out of any problem you will face and keep you safe along with your loving husbands and doting in-laws." I said. I could feel emotional. 

"I wish Ma and Pa were here." P'Lina said.
"P.. Where ever they are.. they would be happy P.. and also they would proud of us.. But.. they would not like to see you unhappy like this especially when it their wedding day also." I said rubbing my hand over her back.

"We love you Kong.." P'Lina and P'Tina said. We broke the hug when we heard some voices from behind. 
"Aw.. Brother and Sisters are being emotional ah.!" Ma said from behind.

"Ma.. we were just nervous.." P'Tina said.
"I know.. even I was nervous.. actually you both are doing pretty good.. You know.. I thought of even running away at a point." Ma said making them smile.

After that she made sure that everything was perfect.. she checked the dresses. P'Aran's sister wanted to be the flower girl to P'Lina and P'Tina.. along with her.. there were two more girls who would follow her..

"Lina.. Tina it is time to go." Pa said as he came along with P'Oon..

I and P'Oon helped them to walk down and get into the car. We made our way to the venue. P'Aran and P'Kiet were already there standing in front of everyone. A song started playing indicating the arrival of the brides. I got down first and helped both my sisters to get down. It was P'Tina who would walk in first.. 

I held my hand forward for her to hold which she took happily.. but I the look on her face says that she want to do something.. So I just smiled and nodded my head.
"Pa.. Can you hold my hand along with Kong's.?" She asked Pa.. I can feel that he was happy and touched. She circled her arm around mine with which she held the bouquet while Pa held her other hand.

We walked her is.. while P'Oon and Ma were accompanying P'Lina. P'Aran stepped forward as we reached. Pa gave her hand which P'Aran held.. Even I let go of her hand.. She hugged me for a second before gripping to P'Aran's hand tightly.

"I am always with you P.. I am not leaving you just because you are getting married.. Smile now.." I said looking into her eyes giving her a assuring smile.
"Take care of eachother and always be happy." Pa said. We both walked back to bring P'Lina inside. P'Tina and P'Aran stood in their place.

I and Pa walked P'Lina also.. but P'Lina was almost about to cry.. I had to coax her a little as she hugged me tightly. I know everyone were feeling emotional. Before I could speak.. P'Lina spoke.

"Kong just because we are getting married to the love of our life.. doesn't mean that we would leave you or we are not your family.. You are still our baby brother.. even if you grow old.. Don't you dare distance yourself.." She said in between sobbing.. I chuckled as I wiped the tears away.. 

"Says the one who is crying as if I am not going to meet you again.. Stop crying P.. I bet P'Kiet would run away seeing you without make up." I whispered the last part. She hit me but I am happy that she smiled. P'Kiet held her hand as he gave me a smile. 
"Take care of eachother.. and Lina.. no one will separate you from your brother.. even your husband likes his brother in law.. so he would himself bring you to meet him." Pa said as he caresses her cheek lovingly. 

After that they took the place on the alter.. while I sat beside P'Oon along with Ma and Pa. 

We saw as they took their vows.. exchanged rings.. kissed and then signed their marriage certificates.. We could feel the happiness in their face.. The whole venue added to their happiness making the moment beautiful. 

The arrangement were really breath-taking... especially the cake which was going to be cut by both the couples..