Chapter 04

Kong's POV

As I entered my room.. I could not help but think about what P'Gun was saying. It was related to a project.. which the one of the board member challenged me with.. Also the worst thing is his condition.. if I failed to make this project successful I will have to give up the position to his son.. And I very well know who his son is.. He is in this college and is studying 4th year. I have a slight hunch that he already knows my identity and will come against me in the college.

I could not help but wonder why people crave so hard for something they don't have or something that is other person's hardwork. I asked Em to stay back and explained him the details. I worry the least about the project because I am surely having some idea for that. But the problem is not project.. but how to kick him out.. because I am sure he won't back down from aiming again. 

"So Kong... are you planning something.?" Em asked after listening to everything. 
"Actually a slight gut feeling that he will try to mess up with me especially in hazing session.. So.. if any such thing happens.. stop our friends and P'Oon from reacting.. how much ever small thing it is.. ask P'Gun to personally bring it to the limelight of the management.. let is be created as a big issue.. also make sure only he will be effected by it.." I said and he nodded.

"About the project.. don't trust anyone.. I will be handling it directly but Em make sure that my actual plan won't leak out to the team I work with.. I will also hack his phone so that we can monitor who all are helping him." I added. 

"Kong.. he seems to be evil than the previous ones." Em commented.
"He is the least we will face. There might be worst people you know." I said.
"Whatever it is.. let us kick him out.." Em said cheering up.

After that he left to his room and promised to prepare my schedule.. I started surfing a little about the project.. the company and their Aim as well as goals. I made some brief noting of the points I will have to focus on. Then I made a search about the owner of the company.. it was Khun Forth Jaturapoom. I heard a lot about him from my father a he is a friend of P'Gun. 

I started preparing the report after that.. Since I already had an idea which can be implemented.. I explained in detail about everything and also made a layout. I was listening to his call recording parallelly and I wanted to kill him ASAP when I heard what he was speaking. I was trying to control all my emotions so that I can lock him up with proofs. I focused more on the report. I completed it at around 4 and then slept after printing and arranging it. Next day.. I woke up when I got a phone call from P'Gun.

"Good Morning P." I said as I lifted the call.
"Good Morning Kong.. don't forget that I will be there in lunch break." He said.
"Khab P.. I remember." I said.
"Okay.. then I will meet you soon.. Take care.. I just called to remind you this." He said and cut the call after I said 'Okay'.

I got ready just in time.. All of left to our class together.. I still did not tell anything to my friends.. Actually I am planning to let them be with me this time so I won't worry them more. It was soon lunch break.. P'Gun texted me to buy his lunch also.

"Kong who is this extra lunch for.?" Wad asked.
"It is for P'Gun.. he is going to come and discuss something.. I won't keep you all in dark.. but I want you all to stay silent and be like you don't know anything what is going on." I said and they nodded. I am happy they did not ask many questions... 

Soon P'Gun arrived.. he hugged me as soon as he arrived. After that we got seated.. He took the seat opposite to me while Em was beside me.

"Kong.. this person seems to be trying to bring you down at any cost." P'Gun said.
"P.. I have already hacked his phone yesterday night and I am monitoring it also his messages and calls." I said. P'Gun seem to be relaxed a little.
"Kong and about the project.. have you jotted down the ideas.?" He asked further.
"P.. the report done.. but what we will discuss in the office and the staff will be different. And I need one favor now." I said

"What can I do.?" He asked.
"Are you still in touch with P'Forth.?" I asked and he nodded.
"Then P.. talk to him.. and request him to consider the project I will give by my hands.. and play along with the one who will submit the papers. Tell him it will also help him to find out people in his company who are backstabbing him. It will be a win-win situation." I said.
"Okay I will talk to him and let you know by evening.." P'Gun said.

"And be careful P.. don't trust anyone in the company and never be alone with that person who questioned." I warned him. 
"Okay.. Nong.. but you need to be more careful.. he knows your identity and so does his son.. he is in this university 4th year and his name is Deer." P'Gun said.

"I know.. I might have hacked into the college servers and our company servers to know about his details yesterday itself." I said and P'Gun as well as Em eyes widened in shock.
"Also.. he is the ex hazer in this very faculty.. because of which I have a hunch that he will meddle with me in the next hazing session." I said. P'Gun smacked me.. which I expected. I could not help but smile. 

I saw P'Oon coming with his friends and smiled at him. I just smiled and greeted P'Gun silently without anyone noticing and went to buy food. 

Arthit's POV

I saw Kong as soon as I entered the canteen. I smiled at him. I saw P'Gun was also here.. I low key greeted him and went of to buy food.
"Ai'thit.. I guess you have a competition." Bright whispered point at P'Gun. All my friends seem to have a same idea.. I could not help but chuckle.
"Guys.. he is P'Gun.. his cousin.. the one who represents Kong at the office." I said. I noticed Bright was seeing at P'Gun with heart eyes.. but decided to wait till he speaks himself. I occupied the table exactly behind Kong's table. 

I heard them speaking about some project as well as I felt I hear P'Deer's name. Actually we don't like him as he always abuses everyone with his power.. I wonder what is the relation. I decided to ask Kong later when we go out to mall.

I noticed P'Deer glaring and smirking in the direction of Kong and P'Gun.. Is he upto something.? Even my friends could feel it.. We silently swore that we will not let him mess with Kong or his friends. After that we went to our classes.. I texted Kong saying that I will meet him near the mall.

I reached the mall at around 6 and Kong was already waiting there. P'Tina and P'Lisa have not yet arrived. We sat in a restaurant while waiting for them. 

"Kong.. tell me what is going on.. I heard you speaking about a project.. I don't care about it but why is P'Deer involved.. Kong don't have any dealings with him.. he is not a good." I said as we sat down after making sure that no one was around. 

He told me about the board members challenging who was unfortunately P'Deer's father. Also his conditions. My blood boiled.. I wanted to hit him right now.. but I saw Kong relaxed.. meaning that he already is up with an idea. 

"Kong you are up with an idea right.?" I asked. He smiled and nodded his head.
"Do you want any help.?" I asked.
"Hm.. I actually have a hunch that he will mess with me in the name of hazing.. if he does that P'Gun will take it to the limelight of the management.. just voice against him and make it a scene." He said. I understood what he is up to.. As they were trying to abuse with power.. he is also playing with them.

After a while.. P'Tina and P'Lina came.. we roamed around the mall and watched a movie.. Kong bought a dress for himself.. while I took shoes. I told them that I was courting Kong but I will ask him out after the hazing.. They kept on teasing us.. We had our dinner and then went back to our dorms.. His sisters have to leave tomorrow morning. They asked Kong not to come to send them off.. because they won't be able to go leaving him behind. 

Kong was a little sad but put on a smile.. I saw him hugging his sisters.. They promised to visit him soon again. He nodded. After sending him off to his dorm.. I went back to my room. I called my Dad and told him about P'Deer and his father. They said they will make arrangements if in case Kong's plan won't work out. 

I went to sleep with some unsettled thought as I was having a different feeling about tomorrow.
Next day morning.. I woke up with heaviness.. I rushed to the classes.. I managed to brief my friends about P'Deer without revealing Kong's idea. 

We went to the hazing hall.. today there seems to be less number then regular session.. but we still started the session and spoke to them about unity and respect. I was stopped when P'Deer and his team entered. I gritted my teeth seeing them.. I glanced at Kong who was relaxed and normal. 

"First years.. these are the previous hazers and current 4th year seniors." I shouted. 
"Swadee Khab Ps" They all greeted.
"Are all the students here.. Is the strength so less this year.?" He asked. No one answer. 

"Who is the class representative.?" He asked.. it was Kong shit.. I saw Kong standing and him smirking. I saw him glancing at Em who was beside him and he did not have a tag.

"You stand up." He shouted pointing towards Em. Em stood up.
"Where is your Tag.?" He asked.
"I am sorry P.. I forgot." He apologized bowing his head.

"Does anyone know his name..?" P'Deer exclaimed. I saw Kong raising his hand.
"His name is Em Khab." He said.

"Oh so you know all his details.?" I saw P'Deer raising his eyebrows.
"Give your ID proof." He asked Em. Em gave the ID card. 

P'Deer asked all the details of Em.. his full name, Id number, birthday and his house address which Kong answered correctly.. I and my friends smirked as we know he has a photogenic memory. P'Deer then called out random student number and asked their name which Kong answered correctly.. He was surely getting pissed. 

"How many students should be here and how many are here." P'Deer asked. Kong told the count.
"So 54 students are missing.. and why are they missing..?" He asked.

How the hell will he know that.. he is also a student. I was about to interrupt him but he shouted at me. Kong also asked me to stay silent. So I stopped but I did not stop glaring at him. 

"I don't know P.. I will talk to them tomorrow." He replied. That was the best reply one can give but P'Deer seems to be adamant to punish Kong. 
"But what about them missing today.. you have been irresponsible class president.. So now run 54 laps around the ground." He ordered.. What the hell 54 laps.?

"Student Id 0058. Tew. Vice president.. Permission to speak P." Tew said.
"What is it.?" P'Deer exclaimed.
"Isn't it unfair to punish him instead of knowing the reason and correcting it." He said. We were all happy with his point.
"Oh is it.. then here is the offer... find out each of those 54 members and get me the reasons.. how many ever you get those many rounds will be deducted for him." P'Deer shouted. 

"Khab P.. we will do it." Kong replied.
"Stop Kongpob.. P'Deer.. they are the batch we will be hazing.. we will look into the problem P.. There is no need for your involvement it is just the 3rd session." I said.
"Did you forget the rule Arthit.. how could you question a seniors order.?" He shouted at me.. I was about to retort but Kong's voice cut in.

"P'Deer please give the permission for me to start." Kong said. I saw the evil smile on P'Deer's face. 
"Yes you can start." P'Deer said. "And Tew.. they being at home is not a reason we will consider.. I want the reason why they went to home also." He added. His eyes went wide but still nodded. 

Kong started running.. every first year.. second year and third year were standing helplessly seeing him run.. Em already recorded everything.. He asked Oak and Wad to upload it in the forum anonymously.. and he informed P'Gun about it. The first years have already started talking about P'Deer in the forum about how wrong he is treating. The second and third years were also doing the same.. They even mentioned about how he shouted at me when I tried to stop him.

Suddenly it started raining.. P'Deer and his friends are still standing there with umbrellas.. I made sure that everyone is moved under the shed. I had to keep on telling that Kongpob won't like it if you all will become sick because of him.. it would be better to help him while we stay healthy. After that.. I grabbed an umbrella and ran behind Kong.

"Kong stop running.. Please.. it is raining.. " I tried to grab his hand and stop. 
"P.. P'Deer is watching.. P.. He will shout at you.. Please P.." He said as he still kept running.

Suddenly a hand pulled me aside.
"How dare you try to stop him even after knowing that he is doing his punishment which I ordered." He shouted at me. I was about to shout back but again Kong cut me.
"P.. sorry.. P'Arthit just did not want his juniors to fall sick.. I will continue P." He said. P'Deer smiled evilly and shouted at him to continue. I was shocked when I saw Em recording the scene and uploading it immediately. 

I then remembered Kong's plan... So I had to stop myself.. I saw him running all the laps.. Everyone were cheering for him.. I saw him falling in between in the last round. He closed his eyes for a second and opened them with new fire. I am Em along with our friends stood at the finish line. 

We caught him as soon as he reached the finish line. We saw P'Deer laughing evilly and leaving with his friends. Tew came here a while back as all those 54 students were really not in campus. 

"Tew.. talk to every first year student and ask them to post against P'Deer in the forum and slander him in every possible way." I said and he ran to his friends along with Oak.

"Knot, Prem, Bright and Tutah.. make sure that second and third years also do the same." I said and they left. 
"Em go personally meet P'Gun and bring him here. Tay accompany him.. it is raining heavily." I said. They nodded and left.

I and Wad took him to his dorm. I changed him into dry cloths after a hot shower while Wad bought him light Porridge to eat. None of us spoke even a single word. Kong slept because of tiredness. I and Wad made sure keep on tagging the management and comment the worst about P'Deer.. I also added last year incidents.

After 10minutes.. Em rushed in with two new faces other than P'Gun. One of them came and checked Kong.. maybe he was a doctor. He asked us to bring the medicines and a injection immediately. Wad rushed out with those. I started telling them everything that happened. P'Gun was trying his best to control himself so were the other person who was there. 

I saw Kong moving.. he saw me 
"P.. Help me sit up." He said. I and Em helped him sit.
"Kong.. you okay.?" P'Gun asked him. 
"I did not expect him to go this far P.." He said. 
"I swear I will make him root in hell." P'Gun exclaimed. 
"Khun Forth Khun Beam Swadee Khab." He said as he saw the other two.
"Nong.. no need to be formal relax." The one named Beam who was a doctor said. He nodded and gave a smile.

"It is nice to meet you Kongpob.. and I came to know everything about the problem. Your guess is correct he bought the project head of our company." The one named Forth said. " And don't call us Khun.. I have heard a lot about you from Gun since we were studying.. you are also like my brother. Call me P." He said.
"P'Forth.. the report for the project is already ready.. you can take it.. " Kong said pointing towards the table.
"Kong you did it over night.?" I exclaimed. He nodded. Shock was evident on everyone's face. Especially P'Forth who was reading it.

"P.. I told you right I have hacked his mobile.." Kong said after a little time.
"Yes.. is anybody else with him?" P'Gun asked. Kong nodded his head saying No. But we could see tears forming in his eyes.

"Kong.. don't cry.. what is wrong tell us.. please don't cry." I, P'Gun and Em tried to calm him. He gripped on to my shirt not letting it go. P'Forth and P'Beam were also startled by it.. My friends and his friends have reached when he was crying but stood silently.

"P'Gun.. Em.. P'Oon.. my parents death was not an accident." He said. All of us in the room gasped. Kong started crying more and more. He hugged me tightly.. I tried to calm him but it was in vain. I managed to text my parents about it. They said they will be here by tomorrow morning. We all sat there while waiting Kong to explain.