Chapter 17

Kong's POV

In the evening Pa and Ma called saying that the news about the Suthilak and Rojnapath Heir being engaged has been received positively by everyone.. and above that the value of both the companies has raised by 1%.

The next two days went by.. she did not meddle with anyone in the college other than glaring at me.. Today was Thursday.. and P'Gun given out the statement about revealing the identity of ours and arranged a press meet tomorrow.. along with the P'Oon's identity..

Since we did not have any first class.. I, Em and P'Oon went to take permission to be absent for tomorrow.. Dean accepted it but asked not to regular leaves. We nodded our head and were about to leave.

"Kongpob.. I need to tell you something..." Dean said suddenly.
"Namtarn has pulled some strings.. her father is pushing the management to get you suspended.. today he even called the management to meet.. you maybe suspended along with your friends." He told seriously worried.
"Sir.. thank you for the information.. We will handle it from here." I replied and we went to the canteen.

"Kong what do you plan to do now.?" Em asked as we sat down.
"P'Oon.. call P'Forth and tell him.. and ask them both to come here in the canteen to specially meet me.." I said. He nodded and went aside to make the call.
"Em.. tell the same to P'Gun.. and ask him to come personally." I said.. he went aside to make the call. I made the call to P'Kiet and told the same.. I also told him to co-ordinate with P'Gun and come at the same time.

"Kong.. done.. I told them." P'Oon said as he came back. Even Em came back.
"P'Oon.. you have got to do one main work.. but without the notice of any faculty." I said.
"What is it Kong.?" He asked.

"Today seek in and ask every first year to submit a written complain against Khun Namtarn anonymously.. and ask them to mention every incident. Ask P'Yatch to collect the complaints from third years also. Do it fast without delay." I said.. he nodded his head. 
"And Em.. do the same in our class.. in the lunch break.. ask for Tew.. since he is the vice president.. others will think it is related to the classes." I said.
"Done." He replied.

"P'Oon.. stay with your friends.. make sure to keep an eye around so that she won't be knowing things." I said.

After that we joined our friends.. We briefed them the things.. Tew managed to send a word among all our classmates secretly while the class was still running. I and Em sat behind everyone..

I borrowed P'Knot's laptop and hacked into the college system.. and took the clips where she misbehaved against the students.. the incident where she spout nonsense against me and others.

After extracting the clippings.. I saved them in my mobile.. I told Em to collect all the complaints and come to the meeting room exactly after 30minutes I leave. The lunch break started.. P'Oon already collected the complaints from his class.. he already informed to P'Yatch also. He assured that the complaints will be ready in 10minutes. Tew and Em are already collecting the complaints from our class.. left will be the first years. P'Oon already informed Nong Phet about this and he assured that they will give it in 10-20minutes.. 

That means by the end of the lunch break.. all the complaints will be ready. I was eating slowly.. I was in no mood.. I feel like ending her drama.. I really had enough of all these things. 

"Kong.." I heard someone calling me. It was P'Beam. Beside P'Beam.. P'Forth, P'Gun and P'Kiet were also there.. I rushed and hugged him along with P'Gun..
"P'Beam, P'Gun.. I had enough P." I said.
"Then let us end it.. " They said as he comforted me. P'Oon also came and greeted them. I told them everything I got ready. After sometime they said that they will meet the management and left.

Gun's POV

After seeing Kong so week.. I decided to go really tough on them. As we made our way to the management.. I kept on thinking what can be done. 
"Forth.. remember we once felt that he is into some illegal business.. did you check already.?" I asked.
"Yes.. he is surely into those things.. but the thing is I got all his devices hacked but there is no proof. That is why I did not take any action." Forth replied.. 
"Then shall I ask Kong to give it a try once.? He can extract hidden things in a device which most hackers don't find on the device." I asked.
"Yup.. let him try.. Call him and tell him he has 30minutes maximum for that." Forth said. I took my phone out and called him.

"Kong.. hack Namtarn's and Namtarn's fathers phones and check for hidden content.. we know that he is into illegal business but we don't have proofs.. " I said as he lifted the call.
"How much time do I have.?" He asked me.
"About 30minutes." I replied.
"Okay.. I will get it done and arrange the things." He replied and cut the call.

We went to the room where the management is seated trying to talk to Namtarn's father. They became silent as we entered.
"To what do we owe you presence.?" Namtarn's father asked as he saw us with not so pleasant face or voice. 
"Where ever devils try to mess up.. there God comes to destroy them." Kiet replied. 
"What.?" He shouted. Kiet chuckled.
"What...? I did not tell you anything.. I was just talking to myself.. do you have any problem.. then get lost from here." He replied with an equal loud pitch. We made our way and sat down.

"So.. what are you doing with the management.. without other shareholders.?" Forth asked sternly.
"Nothing.. it seems some kids are messing up with my daughter.. so I have decided to get him suspended." He said.
"Who is it.?" I asked.

"That scoundrel Kongpob and his friends. Also My P'Arthit's friends. I will destroy everyone and then P'Arthit will be mine." Namtarn shouted.
"Tone down your voice if you want to be alive.. And what kind of bitch are you.. Arthit and Kong are already engaged and have been together since their birth.. who the hell are you to own Arthit." Beam retorted angrily.

"Don't you dare shout at my daughter.. I don't care who ever you are." Namtarn's father replied.
"Then warn you daughter to not say a word against my brother." Beam said sternly with a cold face.
"And my brother in law." Kiet added.
"And my cousin." I added.
"I don't need to mention.. you know how I and Beam are related." Forth said with the same intensity.

Namtarn and her father froze listening to it. Namtarn glared at us after few minutes.
"No wonder that sluts family is also equally bitches." She said. We four of us stood up from our seat. 
"Mind your tongue.. we don't back down because you are a girl." I said with an ice cold voice. She visibly flinched. 

"It is Kongpob who is harassing her.. then why don't you teach him a lesson.. Is this how you guide your brother.. without any values." Her father said.
"Oh.. so you want us to believe.?" Forth asked smirking dangerously. 

"I want all the records of Kongpob here.. right now." Forth shouted. The records were bought within 5minutes.. We threw his records on his face.. And showed how much he is respected by the faculty. Namtarn's father was speechless.

"He does that under the mask.. no wonder everyone still supports him." Namtarn said as she made a disgusted face. Beam lost it and slapped her.

"Not a word against my brother Miss.. otherwise.. within seconds I will let your history in the country you previously studied be in news.. how you two timed people and cheated on them.. how you were behind rich people irrespective of age.." He shouted at her. She shivered at those things. Wow.. Beam did the background search ah.

"Khun Beam stop spouting non sense about my daughter." Namtarn's father interjected.
"Oh.. then do you want proofs.? I have all the pictures.. call logs.. contact of all those people she fooled.? You want me to reveal them.?" He asked coldly. Namtarn's father started sweating.

Then I received a message from Kongpob saying "Done." I showed the message to Forth and Kiet who smirked.
"Sir.. call Kongpob here now." I said. The management sent the message.

Kong's POV

I started extracting the details after hacking his mobile.. He has encrypted all the details regarding his illegal business. After that.. I sent a 'Done' message to P'Gun. I felt revealing our identity now and then meeting the press tomorrow would be good in this condition. I called P'Tina.

"Kong.. is something wrong..? Why are you calling now." She exclaimed as she lifted the call.
"P.. I want you to reveal our identities through social media of our companies official website. Post our picture.. some pictures of us together with our family.. followed by our three pictures and then the individual pictures along with our details.. And trust me.. I will explain later." I said.
"Okay.. I will get it done.. It will take me another 15minutes utmost." She said.
"Also P.. send a person from our home with a costly blazer and my most favorite branded watch which are custom made." I said. She said Okay and then cut the call.

I texted P'Oon regarding this plan and asked him to stay guarded just for safety purposes. I have decided to end all his activities.. hence did a work.

I was soon called to report. I texted Em saying that his to be there in 10minutes instead of 30minutes.. and I made my way to the meeting room. As soon I went in.. I wai'ed to everyone, Then turned towards P'Gun and other.

"P'Gun, P'Beam, P'Forth, P'Kiet.. you all are still here.? So you want something.?" I asked them.
"Kong.. I need you to answer me one thing.. did you ever harass this miss over here.." P'Kiet asked. I looked at Khun Namtarn.. then looked back at P'Kiet.

"No P.. in fact she has been troubling me and my friends.. on the first day she asked out for dinner.. I rejected.. After that she always picks on me.. and she is also courting my fiancé.. even though P'Oon told her that we are engaged.. she clings to him and always tries to hug him. And P'Kiet.. you remember P'Lina telling you about a girl calling me names when they visited right it is her P.. She uses worst words against me.." I said. 

"What she is that shameless bitch.?" P'Kiet and P'Beam exclaimed together.
"Khab P.. she doesn't even accept that I and P'Oon both are taken.. she always tries to meddle with us and also my friends. We were even called by the Dean multiple times because asking us to spend time with her or hangout with her.. especially even after telling that it was a couple time." I said looking straight at them. 

"What is this Khun.. is this what you taught your daughter. To snatch and chase someone else's fiancé.? That to after rejecting." P'Beam exploded. 
"How can you say that.. there is no proof for that." She shouted glaring at me.
"I have proof P.. I have all the recordings." I said and gave them my phone.. They played all the clips one after another.. They were growing red in anger. 

When they were watching the video.. we heard someone knocking the door.. when permitted.. Em entered the room. We shared a smirk which only we knew the meaning of. 

"I am sorry for interrupting the meeting sir." Em said as he bowed to them after greeting them.
"What are you here for.?" A sir asked.
"Sir these are the complaints on Khun Namtarn given by freshers, sophomores, third and also fourth years for harassing and torturing them.. They also call it mental harassment.. So they gave a complaint as extreme ragging only against her. And third and fourth years have complained about how disrespectful she is towards them and calling them names as well as looking down on everyone based on appearance making people lose their self confidence and trust on themselves.." Em said submitting the complaint papers. 

The management went through those complaints and so did P'Gun and others. P'Gun's phone beeped indicating a important message. He saw it and then turned towards me. P'Beam, P'Forth and P'Kiet also saw it and turned towards me. I just gave them an assuring smile.. Em came to my side and stood closer to me..