Chapter 21

Kong's POV

Today is my first day at the university as head hazer.. Though I have faced many things.. I am still nervous.. and who wouldn't.. when you you are trained by the best and can't let them down.. Although I am nervous.. here I am calming my friends down who are looking at me like I am alien as I am not tensed like them. 

Why am I not worried..? For that there are two reasons.. one I learnt from the best.. and two.. the best himself made my worries go with a sweet kiss. Also.. P'Forth, P'Gun have gave me suggestion. Ma, Pa, my sisters and the others also wished me.. so after all this if I will still worry then I might be a fool..

I had to practically drag everyone to the class so that they would focus on the class and at least stop fidgeting for a while.. but I guess I am partly wrong.. Tew and Wad managed to calm down but Em and Oak are still being worried like cowards. So I asked them to play a game.. and they started playing as if they were not worried just a second ago. We three just shook our head seeing them.

At lunch.. I was surprised to see P'Oon and his friends waiting for us at our regular table. I smiled broadly looking at P'Oon.. I went and hugged him tightly.
"Aw..! My Mee Noi missed me ah.?" He said with a teasing voice. I immediately let go of the hug and glared at him.
"See if I hug you next time.. I won't even let you hug me.. you always tease me and spoil the moment." I huffed at him. I was turned towards the food stall when I felt a pair of hand circling around my waist. 
"Mee Noi.. you know right I can't stay with out that." He whisper whined. I could not help but chuckle as well as feel butterflies in my stomach. 
"Then stop teasing me everytime." I said.
"Okay Sweets." He replied back grinning as I hugged him.

We had our lunch together.. after which they encouraged us... P'Oon gave me a best of luck kiss before we made our way to the cheer hall to conduct the first hazing session while P'Oon and his friends left to the company.

We entered and stood in front of everyone.. the current cheer team wai'ed to us and moved to the side. We took a minute to glance at everyone. From their face and expressions I am pretty sure that this batch are mostly eager and excited.

"Swadee Khab Freshman.. I am Kongpob. A third year senior and your head hazer. I am incharge of monitoring you all and making sure that you all will be disciplined. I would like to make it clear that the tasks we give are to be done at any cost and the orders, rules are to me followed as it is. If you have any problems with our task.. we are open to discussions but we won't entertain any of you if you want to question us outright. You can talk and know things instead of questioning us. We would always be open to take in suggestions." I said sternly.. i made sure that both my voice and face would be neutral.

Then my friends started introducing themselves.. After that we gave the the rules they need to follow.. they listened to us keenly and were replying to everything loud and clear..
"Above all that if you want to talk or ask anything in between.. you must raise your hand, tell your student ID and then your name before asking for permission. Am I clear.?" I said.
"Khab P." They replied.

We gave them their first task of collecting 1000 signatures.. in a week.. they accepted the challenge without any question. I asked Ning Phet who is the cheerleader this year to distribute the books to them.

We came out of the session and let out a relived sigh. I was thanking all the heavens up there who gave this batch for hazing.. they were positive.. competing and up for challenges. 
"Kong.. we did it.. I did it.. I stood there.." Em exclaimed as he hugged me. We could just chuckle but to be truthful.. I am happy that he is now managing the attention.. though he did not speak much but he at least took the first step of standing in  front of them without breaking or fidgeting. 

"You did well Em.." I said as I tried to calm down the over excited friend of mine.
"Tay.. take you lover.. he is not letting go of my fiancé.." I heard a voice from behind which obviously is P'Oon's. I and Em let of eachother and turned towards them.. Both their expressions were showing jealousy.. I and Em shared a little glance before talking.

"Kong.. up for our day..?" He asked me smiling widely.
"Yup.. Like every other time." I replied circling my hand with his. 
"Tew.. Wad.. Oak..?" Em asked looking at them. Though they were not sure they just nodded there heads while smiling.

"P'Oon.. I will be late tonight.. it is our buddy time.. See you at night." I said looking at him.
"Khab P'Tay.. see you later... I and Kong did not have our buddy time recently.. so today is our time along with our friends." Em added. I could see P'Oon and P'Tay were surprised while other P's did understand our game seeing our friends trying hard not to laugh.

"Kong you did not tell me about this." P'Oon said.
"When did you all decide.?" P'Tay asked.. I am sure they are burning inside hehe.

"Just when we saw our jealous partners." I and Em replied together. With that all of us laughed as realization was seen in their face. Before they could shout both me and Em went and hugged them tightly.

"We did it P." I said after I hugged him. He hugged me back.
"I know you would do it.. you little ball of mischief." He said. Both of us chuckled at what he called me.. I broke the hug and stuck my tongue out at him.

"So.. guys.. up for some drinks..?" P'Bright asked everyone. We all nodded as tomorrow we don't have classes in the morning.