Chapter 08

Kong's POV

I directly went to our home from the office. I entered the house, I did not speak to anyone till now since coming out of the company. As soon as I entered my house.. I sat down in the sofa. This is the very place where my mother would be waiting for me to return from school. I still remember how I used to come and rest in her lap while telling her about my day.

My father used to come from the company a little later and always act jealous looking at us.. some days he used to complain about my mom snatching away.. I used to tease him saying I am always hers and she is not snatching me. He used to sulk for a while.. we used to play around.. a lot.. especially on the days my sisters are also at home. 

I and Ma use to be one team while Pa and P'Lina were one team. P'Tina always joins the team which we wins. All the memories were running in my head. My sisters.. friends.. P'Oon.. his parents and our seniors including P'Beam are all here.. they are sitting around me. I saw at my sisters.. they were holding their tears.. I stood up and opened my arms for them.. it did not take a second to hug me. They started sobbing in my arms. 

Aunt Priya was also crying in Uncle's arms. P'Oon was behind me while all the others kept quiet. Em's parents called him.. I heard Em explaining things to them while assuring that everyone of us were fine. After a while my sisters calmed down. I asked the chef to prepare all my sisters favorite which they happily did. I also spoke to P'Anurak's father and told him that I met him today. P'Gun and P'Forth joined us soon but P'Forth and P'Beam had to leave as P'Beam was called for an emergency.

We all started having food. P'Oon was to my right while my sisters to the left side. Instead of my parents and others now I have my friends around me. I was glad that I have them. I can see that Wad is close to P'Prem while Em is close to P'Tay. P'Oon has putting food in my plate.. we were talking about our childhood days instead of all the things that happened. 

"Ma, Pa, P'Tina, P'Lina.. I want to ask you all permission to court Kong." P'Oon said suddenly. I choked my food while his parents and my sisters were looking at us with wide eyes with evident shock. Our friends were all grinning like idiot. I felt my cheeks heating up.. I continued eating with my head completely down focused on food. 

"Finally.. you got your sense ah.?" I heard uncle David say. I could not help but look at him.
"Finally Kong can call me Ma" Aunty Priya said. I blushed. P'Oon was also looking at them in shock.
"Don't look at us like that." Uncle and Aunt said together.

"What.. Even Kong's parents know about how hopelessly you were in love with Kong.. also we felt that Kong is attracted to you but is not aware of his feelings. We wanted to marry you both of before Kong enters the university." Uncle said. I looked at my sisters asking them if it was right and they nodded their head confirming it.

"You were never subtle with your feelings Arthit.. we can see how you are with Kong and with others.. we saw through your double standards long back." P'Tina said
"Ah.. P.. please don't tease me." P'Oon whined. Everyone chuckled seeing this.
"P'Arthit.. I will never be able to get used to you like this after seeing you as the head hazer." Oak exclaimed. Everyone started laughing listening to this.

"Kong.. Son.. don't give in easily.. let him work hard to bag you.. he made us wait us so long.. let him court you for at least this semester." Aunty Priya said.
"Khab Aunty.. I will surely give him hard time.. he is brat to me for a week." I said teasing P'Oon.
"Call me Ma Kong..." She said with hope in her eyes. I could not say no. She still gives me the warmth I felt near my Ma. 

I stood up and walked towards her. I hugged her from behind tightly inhaling the motherly scent. 
"I love you Ma." I said. She hugged me tightly. 
"Oh.. so you call her Ma and you love her then what about me.." Uncle David sulked. I chuckled.
"Mm.. My Ma asked me to call her Ma.. you did not." Even I replied with a sulking voice. Everyone laughed at that. He pulled me into his arms.
"Son.. you are no less than that idiot son of my.. Call me Pa Kong from now." He said while I nodded my head.
"I Love you too Pa.. thank you for everything." I said.

We continued having our dinner with my sisters teasing me. We managed to get the truth from P'Tay, Em as well as P'Prem and Wad. P'Tay and Em started dating on the day I ran 54 laps. They wanted to tell but all this happened. P'Prem and Wad are kind of giving it a try to work things out and are not completely sure yet. P'Bright declared that he would court P'Gun. 

P'Tina finally has chosen the one but she did not start dating him yet.. His name is Aran. He works in our company as a department head. From what my sister told.. he seems to be good but she promised to wait for me to meet him before she takes the next step. Also P'Lina wants to give a chance to her crush and she said that she would make him meet me next month as he will be coming here. His name is Kiet and I feel like he belongs to an elite family. Like I heard his name somewhere.. but decided to think about it later.

Ma and Pa went to sleep while all of us stayed awake.. After a year.. for the first time I feeling my heart a little light. P'Tina and P'Lina also went to sleep as they were having jet lag and are also tired. The rest of us went and sat down near the pool. I sat between P'Oon and Em. I and Em made it a goal to tease P'Oon and P'Tay. 

Whenever P'Oon tried to hold me.. I warned his that he is still at courting stage.. he glares and pouts.. We kept on teasing eachother. Slowly everyone left. I still did not want to sleep.. I was enjoying the cold breeze snuggling into P'Oon's chest. 

"Kong you were really cool today." P'Oon whispered.
"I was scared P.. I lost my cool also I lost the grip on my emotions.. I reacted very violently P.. I was nervous.. I felt like crying.." I said.
"I know Kong.. I know.. but trust me Kong you did well.. you really were amazing there. I bet no board member will question you or try to do some stupid things anymore." P'Oon said.

"P.. will I be a good leader like my Pa.?" I asked after a minute of silent.
"You will be more than him Kong.. I am sure Uncle and Aunt will be proud where ever they are." He said.
"Maybe you should call them Dad and Mom now.. they might be happy." I said. He grinned while nodding his head.

"Kong.. always remember that you have to lean on if you are tired. Don't act strong and pile up your emotions." He said with a voice which carried a lot of warmth.
"Khab P.. and you also.. the same goes to you.." I said and turned my face to see his.

"Kong will you stop me if I kiss you now.. saying that I am still courting.?" He whispered near my lips.
"Maybe If the kiss feels good.. I can consider it as an exception." I whispered back acting all innocent while I was waiting for him to kiss. 

He slowly leaned in till our lips met.. I closed my eyes when they met. He nibbled with my lower lip.. Our lips moved in a sync. He slid his tongue into my mouth exploring every corner of it. He let go of my lips when we were short of breath. He them kissed my forehead and I leaned back on his chest.

"We should take rest Kong.. we need to go to university tomorrow." He said. I nodded but I am feeling so tired.
"What will you do if I say I want you to carry me." I said while sitting straight. I saw him getting up. He suddenly lifted me in bridal style. I as an instinct placed my arms around his neck holding him.
"I would carry you my Love." He said and carried me to my room. We both changed into our casual night dresses and slept with me snuggling into his chest.