Chapter 19

Arthit's POV

The day ended well. Ma and Pa arranged a small dinner party for everyone of us. We had our food while talking about random things and teasing. Even after we completed eating.. we sat there talking.. Kong fell asleep on my shoulder without knowing. 

"Take him to the room.. he must be tired." Ma said. I nodded. Em helped to hold Kong.. I lifted him in bridal style then Em placed his arms around my neck. I bid them good night and went to our room. I laid him down on the bed and slowly changed him into his night wear. 

After I changed.. I laid down beside him.. I wanted to put my hand across him but I feared he would wake up.. but to my surprise.. he himself snuggled into my chest.. clutching my t-shirt with his two hands like a baby.. he was murmuring something.. I leaned a little down to her him.
"Good night P'Oon.. I love you." I heard him saying the last part that to in his sleep. 

I was smiling like wide because he could feel me even when he is asleep. I kissed his forehead and wrapped my arm around him. He snuggled more closer. I stared at him before I fell asleep.

Next day morning I woke up feeling someone calling me. I opened my eyes to meet with my little Mee Noi's pouting face. I smiled and gave him a small peck.
"Good Morning sweetheart.. Why are you pouting early in the morning.?" I asked as I pulled him for a hug.
"P.. it seems professor gave an assignment yesterday and we need to submit it on Monday.. I don't have any of my material here." He whined. 
"Then we will have to leave today so that you can rest and also you can do your assignment." I said while placing a kiss on his head.
"But.. I don't want to go.. I want to stay.. I am already missing everyone." He murmured.

"Till we complete our study.. after that we will always stay together forever love." I said while rubbing my hand over his back. After few minutes we got ready and went down. Em was already here. Ma was feeling sad that we could not stay more. 

"Ma.. I will visit soon.. and this time I promise to come to your home.. it has been long since I came there.. I miss that home." Kong said as he hugged Ma. Everyone of us smiled at their interaction. 

I could not help but think how Kong felt bad but is assuring and strong in front of everyone. I am happy that only I get to see him week.. I will cherish him forever and ever. After having breakfast.. we bid bye to everyone. Ma packed lunch us and as well as all our friends.

Kong and Em asked everyone to gather in our condo for lunch.. along with the works we need to do. We spoke about the college and current first years.. Monday they will go through the flag capturing and then the thread tying ceremony.. Yatch and his team wanted all of us to join the thread tying ceremony which we accepted gladly.

We reached our dorm.. Em said that he would join after freshening up. Our friends will arrive in another 20 minutes.. So after changing into casual dresses.. we arranged the food and plates along with water and drinks.

Our friends reached.. First they congratulated us for handling the press meet.. especially Kong.. and while eating they told us what all classes and incidents happened in the university. Followed by that we were being teased.. about the marriage topic which was bought up.. Suddenly out of no where.. Bright spoke..
"I have decided to ask P'Gun to be my boyfriend." He said. Kong and Em starred at him intently. Haha.. he did not ask their consent yet.. and he declared. 

"Who said you can ask.?" Em said.
"Aw.. my heart." Bright exclaimed.. rest of us shook our head.. Bright is really a fool..
"You won't ask anyone else.?" I asked trying to hint him about seeking permission.
"Why would I.? I will only ask P'Gun. I love only him." He replied confidently.. I saw Kong taking out his call and calling someone.. he kept the call on speaker.

"Hello Kong.. You just left in the morning.. is there anything you want to talk.?" P'Gun said as he lifted the call.
"P.. I want to ask you a question.. answer me straight." Kong said.
"Okay.. you sound serious.. shoot your question." P'Gun said.
"If anyone askes you out to be their boyfriend without asking my permission what will you do.?" Kong asked Bright seemed to have realized now as he is staring with wide eyes.
"Hmm.. maybe If I like him back.. wait till he asks and gets permission from you.. if not .. I know you will deal with that person and put that person away from me for sure.." P'Gun said.

We heard someone call him from the door.. asking for him to come.
"Okay P'Gun.. you must be busy.. I'll talk to you later." Kong said as he cut the call and continued eating. Rest of us were trying hard not to laugh seeing Bright..

"Kong.. you are my favorite junior na.. please Kong.. it slipped out of my head." He started pleading Kong while Kong continued to eat.
"Em.. my sweet junior please.. you should give me a chance.." He added while pouting. Kong and Em shared a look and a smile which is surely not so good for Bright.

"We will accept.. if and only if you buy both of us our lunch and drink everyday for 2 weeks." Kong said. 
"What 2 WEEKS.?" Bright shouted. We all laughed knowing how Bright is.
"What you want us to add dinner and breakfast also..? Kong said as he smiled wickedly.
"You can't do at least this for permission then let it be P'Bright." Em said immediately and shrugged his shoulders. 

"NO No.. I will buy you both lunch and drinks for two weeks gladly." He immediately said. Making all of us laugh. Kong and Em have stopped themselves from laughing.
"Okay.. then you will have the permission if you complete this task." Em said normally.. not giving in and laughing. Except Bright everyone noticed it. 

After that we started doing out works... Kong managed to complete his assignment work by night... And he started jumping teasing others.. saying that he would be free tomorrow.. The whole dinner time I have been waiting to get him alone in our room.. Haha I did not forget our brief make outs and with him being all cute.. happy.. shy and charming.. the need became more.. We bid bye to everyone after di

As soon as we were alone in the room I pushed him on to the bed and went top of him pinning his hands. 
"Sweetheart.. I still remember telling you that I will make sure you won't walk.. so are you ready..?" I whispered near his lips.
"P.. that.. tomorrow.. friends.. yes.. our friends will come again." He said trying to get out of my grip as he blushed.
"That is tomorrow love.. not now.. " I said and started kissing him.. He soon gave and started responding making to kiss him roughly.

Mature Content (Read with self interest)