Chapter 22

Arthit's POV

It has been one month since our wedding day.. After we returned from our 3 day stay.. P'Beam announced that he was pregnant for a month. we were all happy and had a small dinner party at his home. 

I took over the position of acting CEO as of now.. The testing period was for a year.. Everything in the office was under control.. I was having trouble to get a complete knowledge about all the projects which are currently running in the company.

It took me a whole week to get a complete picture of all the projects that were running now.. I decided to make some changes on order to get these projects done and try some new implementations which I have in my mind. 

Everything was happy until one day Kong started vomiting everything he eats.. it repeated for a whole week.. All of us tried to convince him to come to the hospital but he did not want to go. Also P'Beam is not here. He suggested some tablets which would reduce the vomiting..

I also saw that sometimes he eats more while sometimes he would eat less. Above that he started eating more sweets which was not normal. It continued for whole 3 weeks.. So I have asked P'Beam to suggest a doctor. I convinced Kong and made an appointment with Khun Phana who was P'Beam's friends from university this weekend. 

But my world came crashing down when Em called me saying that Kong fainted. I told him the details of the doctor and asked him to rush there.. I even asked P'Beam to inform his friend about this. He informed me again that he would be waiting for us and asked me to inform again about what s happening. 

I, Ma, Pa, P'Lina, P'Tina, P'Kiet, P'Aran, P'Gun and Em all of us reached the hospital. We asked the other to wait so that it won't get crowded in the hospital.. I have been cursing myself for not bringing him to the hospital before itself.. I felt helpless.. I was scared.. Though My Ma was trying to assure me that Kong was strong.. My tears would not stop..

I saw a tall man coming out of the room and sure he is a doctor. I looked at him.. He looked at Em.
"You bought Kongpob here right.? May I know your relation with him.?" He asked.
"He is my best friends and brother.. " Em replied.
"Who is his husband or family.?" He asked.
"I am his husband.." I said immediately as I stood in front of him. I saw him smiling..
"Congratulations sir.. he is pregnant for 4 weeks now. Both of them are safe and healthy.. it is just that he needs to relax a little now.. other than stressing himself and doing everything he does daily." He said with a wide smile. 

Everyone who heard it jumped in happiness.. I fell on my knees.. I felt relieved.. I felt happy and relaxed as my fear went away and the happy news was registered in my mind. Pa helped me stand up and both Ma and Pa hugged me congratulating me followed by P'Kiet.. P'Aran.. P'Gun.. Em and Kong's sisters.

"Khun Phana.. can I see him..? How is he.?" I asked him.
"You can see him.. as of now he is sleeping.. and call me P'Phana.. My husband Wayo.. is a gynecologist.. I have informed him.. he will take the follow up till Kong's delivery.. He is also the incharge doctor for Beam.. he is in a good hands.." P'Phana said.

"Thank you P.. Thank you so much." I said. He gave me a smile.
"I will come back with Wayo.. make sure to let him rest.." He said as he left. P'Gun, P'Kiet and P'Aran.. went back to the office as they were n between some meeting.. rest of us stayed back.. Em wanted to stay till Kong wakes up because he is shaken by the incident.

After 30minutes.. I saw that Kong was stirring in his sleep. i sat beside him holding his hand with one while kept the other hand on his head while I ran my fingers through his hair. I saw him slowly opening his eyes.
"P.. Why am here.. what happened to me..?" He asked as he registered the fact that he is in a hospital.
"Relax Mee Noi.. nothing is wrong with you." I first assured him. Ma, Pa, his sisters and Em stood there smiling at him.
"Then why am I here..?" He asked. I kissed his forhead. 

"Thank you Kong.. Thank you so much." I said. He was looking at me with confused expressions. 
"You are pregnant Kong.. we are going to be parents.. You are 1 month pregnant." I said as I hugged him.. I felt him freeze for a millisecond before he returned the hug.. 
"Really..! Is it really true P.?" He asked with excitement in his voice. I nodded my head. 

"Now let us hug our son/brother/friend." Ma, Pa, P'Tina, P'Lina and Em exclaimed together. I chuckled and let go of the hug.. One by one they hugged Kong and congratulated him. Em even exclaimed that he would be the god parent.. All of us chuckled seeing his excitement.