Chapter 05

Arthit's POV

Kong started to calm down a little.. I made him drink water.. After he drank them.. he took a deep breath. He asked me to call my parents on skype and told that they need to hear it too. I called them and asked them to stay on call and listen.

"Yesterday while I was working on the report.. I started listening to that person's calls which he spoke all the day. I heard him speaking about my parents suddenly.. it took my attention and I started listening more keenly. Wait let me play it." He said and took his laptop and played an audio record.. 

We could hear two people voice.. one was P'Deer's father Khun Chen and another was anonymous.

(I will refer to that another one as Person.)

"How did you still not get the company.?" that person said rashly.
"I have made a complete plan about taking over.. and got them killed in a perfect accident. But I don't know from where the hell did a just university entering kid learnt all this. His sisters would be nothing but dolls in our hand if he was not there." Khun Chen said.
"What are you planning now.. You need to take over the company at any cost by the end of this month." That person spoke.
"I have put him up for a challenge and already bought the head of the project.. he will make sure that this project won't be won by our company.. then my son will take over the company. We can stop stealing smaller amounts from the accounts.. we can take all the amount at one go." Khun Chen said and laughed wickedly.
"Are you sure about this time.. you don't have time." That person said.
"Wang.. I am pretty sure this time.. actually if not for this stupid kid my plan would have been long before successful.. I pitied him and did not kill him even after seeing him alive.. you know I recorded their death and see it daily.. I still feel bad for not killing this boy that day." Khun Chen said. 
"What ever Chen.. don't be caught. I got to go bye." That person named Wang said and cut the call.

The recording stopped. Everyone were too shocked to speak anything.. Kong started crying again holding me. I looked at my Father who was trying hard not to cry while my mother was crying hard like Kong. All our friends were having tears seeing Kong and also anger in their eyes.
P'Beam was crying in P'Forth's arms. Em and P'Gun were trying hard to hold their emotions.

I felt Kong tightening his grip on my shirt.. I looked at him..
"P.. why did this happen.. why did he kill my parents P.. they never did anything wrong for anyone.. they don't even support any project which may hurt even a single person.. they treat the low paid employee also with full of respect and help them if needed." I said while sobbing.

We still could not speak anything.. Kong slept while crying.. I laid him down on the bed.. He was having fever. Since he was asleep.. P'Beam injected the medicines. 
"I swear I will make them pay for this.. " I said loud enough for others to hear.
"Arthit.. don't loose your temper. I am sure Kong will be having some plan.. but before he wakes up let us do the first part.. Getting Deer Suspended permanently from the university with a complaint lodged against him.. I want his friends also to be suspended who did this to my baby brother." P'Gun said. 

"Guys.. is the forum filled with the negative comments.?" I asked my friends.. They nodded. 
"P'Beam.. make it seem to be serious." I said. He nodded and started arranging things. After he was done.. I asked Tew for his phone. I took a snap in the angle in which his worst condition will be showed and gave it to him.

"Tew.. post that picture.. and send it to your class friends also as well as us.. Knot.. make sure that the photo is circulated among our class and our juniors. Continue commenting about his health and add as many curses as possible towards that idiot." I said.

"You guys keep doing that.. I will send a warning to the management." P'Gun said.
"Even I will send it.. without name but representing a warning from the company... we have shares in the university.. so they will act more fast." P'Forth said.
"Forth.. use my surname as his doctor.. I don't care.. but I want them out of his life.. he is my brother from now.. I won't let anyone mess with him." P'Beam said. I did not understand what he meant by his brother... we looked at him confusedly.

"I lost my brother a few years back.. If he would be alive.. he would be here doing engineering with you all.. also Kong looks similar to my brother." He said and showed us his brother's picture. " Kong will be no less than my brother to me from now onwards." He said as he came and sat beside Kong. We felt sad but happy at the same time. We all continued commenting and made sure that the rate remains constant or increases. P'Beam kept an eye on Kong's health and made sure to bring the fever down. P'Gun and P'Forth went to make arrangements to send a complaint.

All of us were feeling asleep. Tew, Knot Oak and Tutah went to his room which was beside Kong's room. Prem and Bright went to Wad's room which was opposite to Kong's room. I, Tay, Em and P'Beam remained in Kong's room. Em and Tay slept on the couch.. it was bed come couch. P'Beam rested on the table beside him while I took Kong in my arms and slept leaning on to the head board.