Chapter 18

Kong's POV

I smirked internally seeing the people near the door.. But before that I need to speak to the reporters.. so I went and stood in front of then.
"Swadee Khab.. " I said and wai'ed to them.. "I know everyone wants to interview me and my partner.. but I hope all of you will wait till tomorrow's press meet.. also this is an university and this will disturb all the students as the meeting is being conducted.. I will surely answer all your questions along with my sisters and my fiancé tomorrow.. I hope you all can leave now.. " I said. They all nodded.. After they left.. I closed the door and went back. 

"Sir Suthilak.. please give the proofs to us sir.. we will take over from here." P'Anurak.. who came along with his team asked me. 
"Em.. give them the proofs and all the details." I said. Em gave them.
"Sir.. we are also going to file a case against Khun Namtarn.. for abusing power and mistreating the students. "He saidas he submitted the complaint papers to them.

"Sir Anurak.. there are also proofs against Namtarn for cheating people and money laundering.. blackmailing and other frauds she did before coming here in another country where she stayed.. there are about 30 people who lost money and respect because of her double game and even a couple of then lost their life.. Their details and then statements are also there.. Make sure to consider them while filing a case." P'Beam said.

I did not know this information.. everyone of us looked at him with surprised faces.. The other students started whispering things.. 
"I will make sure to end your life and family.. mark my words Kongpob." She said pointing me. P'Anurak stepped forward and signaled a women constable to hold her.

"That will only happen if I let you out.. I will make sure that you will be given at least life sentence.. And your father will obviously be sentenced to death for smuggling weapons, drugs, kidnapping and selling them  for money.. and I have a hunch that you know and helped him.. I will get those details also for sure." P'Anurak said and then signaled to drag her away.. 

P'Anurak then dragged away Khun Namtarn's father.. I said him that I will meet him the weekend at home. 

"When did you call Anurak.?" P'Gun asked. I smiled wickedly before telling them the flashback.

Flashback ( Before reporting in the meeting room.)

I then sent of this evidences to P'Anurak and then called him before reporting .

"P.. I sent you some evidences. The culprits are in my college meeting room. When you come treat me as the heir of Suthilaks.. My identity will be revealed by then.. I will explain the details later.. Make sure to take both father and daughter duo.. Complaints on her I will hand over the written one's when you come here." I said.

"Okay.. I will there in another 20minutes.. I will make sure your identity is revealed before coming in. And I will also do the interrogation in the campus about that girl." He said.
"Thank you P.. I owe you this time." I said and cut the call. 

Flashback Ends. 

"You are evil.. remind me to not go against you." P'Gun exclaimed .

"Okay Kong and Arthit.. we will talk with the management about the shares.. and you better address these students.. We will meet you around 6 in the evening." P'Forth said. I hugged them the last time before they went. I and P'Oon are now standing on the stage in front of everyone.

"Thank you everyone.. for coming forward and speaking the truth.. Also I would like to request something.. I know you all must be thinking how to act around us, as we revealed our identity as the heirs of the top two companies.. But please don't treat us as the heirs.. but treat us as your P or Nong or friend like always.. we will still be the same person.. Many of you might be scared seeing both of us this cold.. but I am sure you will do the same if someone messes with you or you family or your loved ones.. I hope you all understand and be the same.. " P'Oon said and we both bowed them a little.

"Thank you P.. for always helping us.. No matter who you both are.. but you will always be our seniors and our P.. You have been with us all the time and it will be the same." Nong Phet and his friends said while the other nodded their head in assurance.

After that.. I was feeling a bit tired.. so I and P'Oon left to our dorms.. I asked Em to come to my dorm at around 5:45 so that we can go to my home. After reaching to our dorm.. I changed my cloths and laid down on the bed. P'Oon joined me after he freshened up. 

"What is in you mind Mee Noi." He said as he pulled me closer to him.
"I don't want anything around me to change.. I don't want people looking at us like some rich people." I said.
"Sweetheart.. nothings like that will happen.. especially within our close circle.. so don't think much.. if any outsider judges.. let him be.. it has nothing to do with us." P'Oon said and kissed my head.
"Thank you P.. for loving me and standing by me.. even today.. as well as tomorrow when you could have skipped being involved." I said and leaned in to kiss him. 

"I will always stay beside you and will Love you.. forever." He said when I broke the kiss. After that he started kissing me again.

We broke the kiss when our phones rang. Pa was calling P'Oon while my sister was calling me. We answered the call and told that we will explain everything when we come home tonight. After that I went back to hugging him.
"I love you P.." I said as I felt a little emotional.
"I love you too Mee Noi.. " I replied.