Chapter 11

Arthit's POV

The flag capturing day was over.. the next thing we need to face are the exams.. of everyone around me Kong is the only one who is relaxed. By now everyone in the faculty know that I am courting him. 

If you ask me how..? Then let me tell you.. I wait for him outside his class every time.. practically feed him lunch.. Also.. when I saw some trying to confess to him, I wanted to shoo them away.. so I bringing him flowers which represent love.. Rose.. Purple Lilac.. White lilies.. pink carnations.. blue salvia.. and even red tulips. I made sure not to buy many because he doesn't want me to waste money.

So now the whole faculty practically knows I am courting him.. and Kong showed positive response to me which helped me to put at least some girls and boys away from him. And the biggest surprise for me was we both of us being shipped by many people.. we had our fan page.. Some of them come to me and wish me luck to win Kong. 

At first Kong was all shy and uncomfortable with attention people gave him.. especially when we both are together but later on he accepted it.. His exclusive fans and admirers also started supporting us looking at how happy and comfortable he is with me and how cute he could be. 

Above that.. Kong's idea worked out and we were given permission to hold the gear giving ceremony. I am planning to ask out Kong on that day to officially be my lover. I even told that to my parents.. his sisters.. P'Gun.. P'Forth and P'Beam. They were really happy. Also I guess Bright has somehow convinced P'Gun to come to the ceremony, so P'Forth and P'Beam will also be joining. So all of them are going to witness me asking him out.

The ceremony was going to be conducted near the beech on the first three days of our break after the exams. We have another week to go..

Kong's POV

Although I hate attention and am uncomfortable with it.. but since P'Oon started courting me openly.. I got used to it. It is not that I don't like it.. but why do others dwell so much into other's life.. I got used to it over time.

Since the exam week started.. I had to make sure that everyone eats and rest properly.. even the seniors. P'Gun comes sometimes.. I guess he also like Bright.. He comes and relaxes them a little.. I work with P'Gun for sometime on the current projects.. While helping my friends in studying now and then.

The days on which we had exams was really tiring.. no one had enough sleep.. all of the students were similar to walking zombies. On the last day of exam.. all we did was to sleep of completely disconnecting ourselves with the whole world. I asked P'Oon to stay with me because I am sure he is dead tired.. and will skip meal just to sleep. Also.. he needs to get back his energy as we will have to start to the beech tomorrow morning for the gear giving ceremony.

P'Oon kept on cursing about why he fixed the date exactly the next day when exams will be over. After the exam was over.. I let him sleep but I decided to pack our things.. I am sure he will not wake up any soon.. I managed to keep similar color dresses for both of us.. but he doesn't need to know yet.. else he will keep on teasing me.

Arthit's POV

I slept most of the time after the exam was over.. I am glad that Kong packed my bags and let me stay at his dorm because I surely would no wake up in time. We slept like usual with my hands wrapped around him while he snuggles with me. 

I felt someone kissing me all over the face.. I opened my face only to see Kong leaning in and kissing me on my lips.. I pulled him closer not wasting any other second and started kissing him. He was feeling breathless after few seconds so I let him go.

"P.. wake up.. you need to get ready." He whispered with blush creeping on his face.. He was not even making eye contact with me..
"Why do you become all shy when I am awake.. and all daring when I am asleep.? You gave me so many kisses.." I whispered back. He murmured something.. but I did not understand what it is.
"Ah..? What did you say.?" I asked him again.
"Nothing for you to know.. now go get ready.." He said and tried to push me.
"If you are not telling me.. I am not letting you go.. I may even lock you up here." I said and started kissing him again.. He tried to escape but soon gave in. 

"Now want to tell..? Or should we continue.?" I asked as I stopped kissing him.
"I said.. your stare does that thing to me." He said with a low voice.. I was grinning here what effect he has on him because of me.. Before I could react he just escaped into the bathroom to get ready.. leaving me alone smiling like an idiot.

We got ready and then went to the gathering point. Everyone were already there.. including P'Beam, P'Forth and P'Gun. P'Beam and Kong wanted to sit together because they haven't met for many days.. After making sure that everyone were seated.. I and my friends got seated. I sat with P'Forth.. We saw Kong and P'Beam talking about random things. They were even talking non-stop while having lunch and till they fell asleep after boarding the bus again. 

I and P'Forth spoke about some hazing activities when he was the head hazer.
"Arthit.. Don't you think Kong is fit to be the head hazer from his batch.?" P'Forth said suddenly.
"I know P.. he fits the role.. but I don't know weather he will be able to carry it out.. he is also having his work.." I said.
"By the time Kong comes to 3rd year.. You will be in your 5th year.. with internship and experience gathering why don't you take over his works.. even Gun felt the same thing.. Kong always wanted a regular student life right.." P'Forth said. 

I think it is right.. I might help him along with P'Gun.. I know he  likes to take a lead and also among all of them.. he understood the things we wanted to teach the most.. maybe I should give him a chance to decide.

"P'Forth.. you and P'Gun will be giving the gears right.. ask him at that time.. let us see how he reacts." I said. P'Forth nodded.. We then talked about random things.. When we reached the beech area.. I and P'Forth waited for everyone to get down and the woke Kong and P'Beam.

After I and my friends collected the room keys from the reception. Kong and Tew were calling one person from each room and we were giving them the room key. My room is beside Kong's room. Kong was sharing room with Em while I was sharing it with Tay. 

We went to our rooms and freshened up. As ordered.. we all gathered for the dinner at around 8 in the night. After dinner I, Tay and Knot checked on the plants to make sure that all are kept safely for us to plant tomorrow.

After that we went to sleep. Everyone seemed to be tired as they all went to sleep soon. We three of us made sure that everyone was inside the rooms and sleeping. Around 12 or so when we were sure that everyone were asleep we also went to sleep.

Kong's POV

Next day after I freshened up.. I went to meet P'Oon.. I woke Em up before going. I knocked their door. P'Tay opened it.. He seemed to have woke up just now.
"Good morning P" I said.
"Morning Kong.. Arthit is still sleeping. We slept almost at mid night." He said.
"P.. we will be late if you don't wake up.. it is almost 9." I said. He looked at time.
"Kong.. wake this idiot up.. I will go and check on somethings and come." P'Tay said and rushed out. I went and slowly slept beside P'Oon. 

I was thinking how should I wake him up. But suddenly I felt his arm around me and he pulled me closer.
"How much time do you want to see my face.?" He asked me with his eyes still closed.
"When did you wake up." I asked.
"When Tay was talking to you.. I thought you would wake me up like yesterday.. so I was waiting." He said. I blushed remembering it.
"You got more exceptions already.. now wake my liar." I said.
"What did I lie about.?" He asked me as he opened his eyes.
"Acting asleep when you are awake." I said trying to move away.
"Oh.. that is not lying.. it means your would be lover is really romantic." He said while pulling me back. He started kissing me all over my face not leaving any corner.

"P.. P.. stop.. we need to go. You can't be late." I managed to say. Instead of stopping.. he started kissing my lips.. all the protest I tried to put flew out of the window as I started melting into the kiss.

"Is it okay for us to come in.?" I heard P'Tay scream from outside. I immediately pushed P'Oon away and stood up. I glared at P'Oon who was cursing P'Tay. I then went and opened the door. After letting P'Tay in.. I rushed to my room.

Arthit's POV

I have been glaring at Tay as he entered.. This stupid spoiled my moment with Kong.. I don't know when will I get a chance again.. I have been craving for his kissed every second of the day.. I never get enough of them. I hit Tay with a pillow and went to get ready. He did not understand why I hit him.. he was just thinking I was being grumpy.

After that we had our breakfast and started plantation. I have been observing Kong.. He was planting with his friends while playing with them.. Even P'Beam helped him in planting. I and Tay were discussing about afternoon lunch program when we both suddenly got wet as someone splashed water on us. I turned around and saw Kong and Em laughing at us.. 

I and Tay decided play along.. we took some water in a Mug and started chasing them. Someone came on way to Em and because of that Tay could catch him. But Kong.. he is still running.. I don't know where he got this energy from. He is running all the way and sometime hiding behind any person on the way.. I was so involved in chasing him that neither of us noticed others until we heard a voice.

"Arthit.. Kong enough.. this is not your date or anything.. come back here." Knot shouted. I stopped and looked around. Everyone were looking at us. Some of them were also squealing seeing us and cheering for us. They were shouting that we were cute. Kong who stopped beside me when Knot shouted just hugged me while hiding his face. It earned more teasing from everyone.

We continued our task.. Kong has become so shy that he is not even meeting my eyes.. I could help but fall more for him a little more than I already did. By the lunch time.. he became a little normal as he sat beside me and eat what ever I placed in his plate.. though he was still feeling shy.

After lunch.. everyone of us went to the beech.. some of them were playing in the water while some were playing other games in the beech. I was resting under the shade feeling a little tired. 

"P.. I want to build a castle. It's been a long since I played in the beech.. please na come with me." He pleaded me. Tay who was beside me nudged me.
"Go.. I will look after others.. but be back on time okay.." He said. After that.. I took Kong to free area where he can build a castle.. 

He was very excited in building it.. I was helping in now and then but most of the time.. I was starring at him as I was loosing myself in his smile and innocence or snapping some pictures of him. By the time castle was ready.. we had to go as the activities were going to start.

All the while.. I was thinking about how will Kong react when I ask him out. After giving the gear.. I will be performing a song.. and so the song.. I want to ask him in front of everyone.. We changed into fresh cloths and then the activities started. While were involved in the activities.. I and some of my friends went to the beech where we were going to give them the gears.

After a while they entered the beech following Tay and Knot. We stood in front of them in two lines.
"Freshman.. We would like to do the last duty of ours to send you off to receive your gears." I said and we formed a bridge with out arms. Two other classmates were standing on either side supporting them to talk over.

Kong's POV

Seeing the warm environment.. our hearts were filled with various emotions.. especially delight.. proud.. happy.. thankful.. It was my turn.. before walking over I glanced at P'Oon.. he gave a small and a nod. 

I passed through them.. P'Forth and P'Gun were giving the gears. I smiled widely at them.. 
"Kong.. would you want to take over as the head hazer in the third year.?" P'Forth asked. I was shocked.. I really want to but I am not sure will I be able to do it or not with the company.
"I and Arthit will look after the company.. he will be on his internship break and he has to get experience for future.. don't think about it." P'Gun whispered. I nodded happily.

"Khab P.. I want to.. I will give my best." I said happily and hugged P'Gun. Sometimes I only wanted to be a university student without any pressure.. And I am glad they are giving me this chance. After everyone received the gears.. we were asked to have dinner before the last performance. 

I told him about what P'Forth asked. He told me that he already knows. After I told him that I have accepted. Seniors and juniors were actually talking about who will be the best choice as hazers from our batch. The whole class wanted us 5 to be the hazers. My friends who were nervous and not confident also gave in as the whole class was mentally fixed wanting us to be the hazers.

After that P'Oon went on to the stage.
"This song is for someone.. and that someone.. I will introduce you all after the song." He said and started singing while dancing parallelly. His voice was really sweet and amazing. He was dancing as well as singing. I could feel his gaze on me. Most of them already understood as everyone know he was courting already and all of them want us to end up together. They have been cheering.

I could not help but loose myself in his eyes and the lyrics.. I felt enlightened.. I am lucky to have him in my life and to as my beloved person whom I am going to be with for my whole life. He ended the song beautifully and everyone were cheering for him.

"Now let me tell you all who this person is.." He said as he was walking towards me. He stood a feet away from me and kept forward his hand. The cheers have got louder.
"Take it and come on to the stage with me." He said. I took his hand and followed him.. I was still in trance. I don't know when he got the flowers in his hand but all I know is him standing.. no no not standing kneeling in front of we with Red roses in his hand.

"Kong.. will you be my boyfriend.?" He asked. I was really not expecting this question. Everyone were chanting 'YES' continuously.. It took me a whole minute to realize I did not reply but still I could not find my voice so I just nodded my head as I pulled him up. 

"It is a yes right.?" He asked looking into my eyes. I smiled widely.
"Khab P.. It is always a Yes if it is you." I said. He pulled me into a kiss.. I just held him not wanting to break the moment because I was feeling shy. I just threw away the shyness as of now enjoying the kiss not caring about the supportive cheers from everyone. 

After he let me go.. I just hugged him not wanting to part from him. After we got down from the stage.. P'Gun and Em were holding their phones including P'Beam. I looked at them.?
"Aw..! I can't miss this okay.. I had to record it." P'Beam said while he smiled widely.. I looked at P'Gun and Em.

"I am pretty sure your sisters don't want to be left out." P'Gun said.
"Neither do your parents." Em added as they smirked. I went and peeked into their mobile. They were on a video call with them.
"Congratulation Baby Brother/Son." They exclaimed together as they saw me.
"Finally my Son has manned up." Ma teased P'Oon.
"But I managed to bag.. " P'Oon replied as he hugged me from side. Everyone started teasing us.

I spoke to my sisters, Ma and Pa.. P'Lina said that she would come here in another two days along with her crush P'Kiet. P'Tina will also join us for a couple of days. I managed to convince her to bring P'Aran with her.. I have already done the basic background check on them and I know who they are.. P'Aran has come from a normal family but is well-settled and a nice guy. 

P'Kiet.. I actually already know him.. He is from an influential family.. who has shares in multiple universities which includes ours also. I don't know if he will recognize me or not but he was my seniors in high school and were quiet close before he graduated and left to states. We shared a common interest in playing basketball. He was the one who actually taught me.

My sister also wanted to take a step in the relation and if everything is okay they want to reveal about our family to them. And if they were okay.. They can even meet their parents who are in Thailand. Their family is also kind and warm like ours. They don't show off their wealth and trust in hardwork and determination. They also try to do activities which will be helpful to the people which they can afford .

By the end of call all we decided to spend the time at our home. I asked P'Oon's parents also to come. I and my sisters felt their parental love and care for us.. So we want them in our life especially when we make important decisions. They were already a part when our parents were there.. and we still want them to be even without them.

That night we shared multiple kisses and also complete make out. If you want to know where.. then.. P'Tay and I changed the room tonight... so I managed to spend the night with him. Before sleeping, P'Oon went and bought something.
"Kong.. open your palm." He said.. I did not know what he was up to.. but opened it. He placed his gear in  my hand.. I looked at him not understanding.
"Why are you giving me yours..?" I asked him. He chuckled a little.
"Take care of it for me.." He said. I place it along with my gear as P'Oon was pulling me to sleep.

We slept peacefully with me snuggling into his chest while he wrapped his hands around me and pulled me towards him not leaving even a little gap between us.