Chapter 06

Kong's POV

I had my laptop and phone in my hand. I was sitting in the center of the bed. Uncle and Aunty reached. I made them sit on either side of mine in the behind with P'Oon in between them. I was sitting in front of P'Oon with P'Beam and Em on either side. Other were sitting on the couch, chairs or were leaning to the bed as they sat down. I heard the alarm from my phone.

It was the alarm I set which will alert me whenever Khun Chen gets a call. I immediately took my phone and kept it on speaker so that everyone can hear the conversation.

"Hello Pa." The voice said and we know that it is P'Deer.
"Hello.. what is it.. we have a meeting now." Khun Chen replied.
"Pa.. I guess I messed up pretty badly.. I am suspended now." P'Deer said.
"WHAT..?" Khun Chen exclaimed.
"I don't know Pa.. but every junior who were scared of us after yesterdays incident posted all night in the university forum.. seeing which our alumni seniors in top positions reacted. So I am permanently suspended and the have filed a case against us." P'Deer explained.
"You idiot.. you are of no use.. How could you make such a dumb mistake and spill water on my plans." Khun Chen shouted. "Whatever.. I will see and manage.. but first I should attend the meeting.. I still need to make them look bad and worst and unsuitable for the position. I will talk later." He added and cut the call.

"Kong tell me your are going to kick him out of there this very meeting." Aunty exclaimed. 
"Relax Aunty.. this is going to be a long meeting.. also P'Gun said that he has a surprise for me.. so I will also create a surprise." I said and smiled wickedly.

Arthit's POV

I saw how Kong smiled. I feel pity for them but they do deserve it.

"Em get the laptop which I use for office only." Kong said to Em. I saw Em going out while Kong was doing something.. all I could understand was him creating a video. Everyone were looking at what he was doing eagerly.

Em came down with a new laptop.. He opened it.. and joined us. 
"DONE" Kong exclaimed suddenly. 
"What are doing.. explain us brat.. we are not so fast like you.." Wad said.

"So.. I have made a video with a couple of recordings and messages as images. I will add the recording of him talking to his son at that exact place where I inserted the call record." Kong said.
"How will you get the video clip.?" P'Beam asked.
"Mm.. I will hack into the system.." He said and started doing something.
"If you can hack the system so can the others right.?" I asked.

"No P.. even if they hack they won't be able to get any info because he designed the firewalls such that the information can be accessed only after entering the correct password. Also if anyone hacks the system.. the alarm will be on in the company as well as his phone along with sending a 'system hacked' message to all the employees along with the hacker details which the system can gather." Em said.

"Vo.. that is amazing." Bright and Tutah exclaimed.
"He learned and designed it by his own last year." Em added. 
"That is our son." My Dad said. I looked at him in confusion.. what did I do.
"Oh don't look at us like that.. he is also our son.. in fact more than you if I may say.. " My mom said and everyone chuckled while I pouted.

"Done. Em.. I got the video clip.. merge it and check the timing.. after that send it to all news channels with a timer set exactly after 20 minutes." Kong said and Em started doing it. 
"Kong what are you planning to do to him.?" Knot asked.

"Mm.. P.. I might not have made some video about my parents accident as a murder and with proofs attached in a single video and plan to send it to the news channels." He said with a sly, wicked smile. I looked at him proudly. While others were shocked especially P'Beam. Kong was working on something while I was telling about Kong to P'Beam.

"P'Beam.. Kong has a photogenic memory.. So he had learned hacking.. coding.. business management and economics and few different languages to take over the company. Also he can add a video to you phone gallery without your knowledge. So he is using all those to kick him out of the company and also put him behind bars." I said. He nodded and smiled fondly.

"Uncle David.. did you ever hear the surname Wang.?" Kong asked suddenly.
"He used to work at your company.. your father trusted him a lot.. but he was doing some drug dealings and other illegal works behind, which your father found out and removed him from job also got him behind the bars. But he also showed a little mercy if I am not wrong." Pa said.

"Will it be okay to put him back their permanently..?" Kong asked.
"Absolutely fine." My parents said together. 

"Khun Wang has joined hands with Khun Chen so that he can take his revenge as well as continue his illegal businesses.. Khun Chen promised to let him in the company if he gets the company.. so Khun Wang got my parents killed.. in other words.. he is the driver of the truck which dashed us due to break failure. The other people who died because of this break failure are all his opposite gang members or the ones who betrayed him." Kong said.

"That scoundral did not learn his lesson ah.. " Pa exclaimed in anger.
"Wad.. I want one help." Kong said and Wad came to him.
"Type the same content very coldly.. P'Prem.. P'Oon.. P'Tay help him." He said.
"Do you think we are cold.?" I asked him.
"Shut up Ai'thit.. we are trained to be emotionless and cold. Now go help him." Bright dismissed me. We started converting the content into a cold one. Kong was resting on P'Beam's shoulder. I guess he was tired.

After we were done.. I saw Kong was sleeping. But he soon woke up as people started entering the meeting room.. The audio was clear enough and the picture also.. We all sat down to watch the show which was about to start. Kong was having his phone with him so he can pass his words to P'Gun.

Gun's POV