Chapter 07

Gun's POV

I immediately rushed towards Uncle David and Aunt Priya.. trying to hold them back.. I have recognized who were here as bodyguards. Forth also helped me to held them back.

"Uncle.. Relax.. Stop.." I tried to control him.
"Hell I should stop.. give me one reason to stop.. " Uncle shouted in anger.

"Khun Rojnapath.. can we please request you to tell us why you are this angry." One of the board member asked.

"This this.. asshole.. killed my best friends... They killed Kelkerai and Kusum.." Aunty exclaimed. He stood their froozen.
"What the hell Khun Rojnapath.. it was an accident right." that person replied.

"Oh yah.. it is an accident created by this scoundrel." Uncle David explained. 
"Uncle what do you mean.. Lung died in an accident right." I said trying to hold my emotions. 
"No.. No.. it is not an accident.. this person created and planned the action as he wanted the company.. it is all over news.. with his call recordings and messages from his phone." Uncle David said trying to stop himself from crying.

I already knew this information.. but I could not control myself.. I marched towards him and slapped him and kicked him.. 
"How dare you do that to them.. they are such down to earth people.. they help everyone.. they did not even harm a little fly all their life.. and even after that you want to harm his son..? You and your son have pushed him to this extent.. you locking him with project and your son.. he harass him with his power.." I exclaimed and kept on kicking him.

I fell on ground crying.. Chen tried to escape but Prem, Tay, Arthit and Wad who came as bodyguards hit him and tied him down.

"Don't you even feel a little guilty for what you are doing and also to that poor kid.. he just entered his university but he is dealing with shameless power hungry and greedy people like you." I said trying to hold myself.

Kong's POV

I saw P'Gun loosing himself.. I have expected this.. I guess it is time for me to reveal myself.
"Em.. get ready we are going there." I said.
"But Kong.. you identity will be revealed.." P'Beam said.
"P'Beam.. P'Gun is loosing himself.. also.. Board members must have realized it. Above that since we are involving the police it will be wrong and doubtful if I, as their son, am not there." I said. All of then nodded.

"Kong.. P'Tina and P'Lina are coming here.. they have already took the private plane.. and coming here.. " Tew said. I nodded.
"P'Beam.. P'Bright.. P'Tutah.. and Oak.. Can you all receive my sisters and drop them of at the company.?" I asked. They all nodded.
"Kong.. I want to you carry a camera with you.. we will keep an eye on you all." P'Knot said. I nodded. 
"You can stop near the company and monitor us.. but wait for my signal.. only react if needed." I said. They hugged me.. after that I and Em got ready.

I and Em came out all ready in our suits. I made sure that all the proofs are there with me.
"P'Beam.. I am sure P'Gun won't check his phone... but tell them that I am coming.. not as Kongpob but as Kongpob Suthilak. Also let Arthit and all know." I said. I took a deep breath and we started.

I was driving the car while Em was in the passenger seat making sure that we have all the papers against them. We reached their. He hugged me before we made our way to the office. No one knew about my appearance.. so they were just staring at me confusedly. An employee was about to stop me from going to the lift which will only go to the top floor where meetings will be held but stopped seeing the key card with me. 

3rd Person POV

Gun was still on his kneels.. I board members were all too shocked to react. Khun Chen was tied to the chair. 8 phone beeped at the same time. The four people disguised as body guards Khun David, Khun Priya, and Forth checked the message and their eyes went wide. Gun was still on floor still not recognizing the changes.

"Khun.. what is wrong.?" A board member asked.
"The heir of Suthilak's.. the current CEO is going to reveal himself today.. and he is on his way here." Forth said. Everyone stilled. Even Gun who was crying froze. 
"What..!" They exclaimed together. 

Gun's POV

"What.. he is coming here.. is he sure of this step..?" I asked not sure.. I hurriedly grabbed my phone and called him.

"P'Gun.. I am coming." I heard him telling as soon as he lifted the call.
"Are you sure about it.?" I asked
"Sure as ever." He said.. He seems to be confident like every other time.
"Be careful.. do you want me to come down.?" I asked with a calm voice.
"No P.. wait for me.. I will be there in 10.. and P.. I will be there with you.. wait for me." He said and cut the call.

"Is he really sure of this.?" Uncle David asked me as I cut the call.
"As sure as every other time he was." I said with a proud smile.
"Did he tell anything about what he is going to do.?" Forth asked.
"No.. but I am sure.. he is up to something.. and don't worry.. trust him.. he is the one who found out all the details and proofs single handedly.. so he will handle." I said.

"By the way uncle.. how did you know about him killing Lung.?" I asked uncle David acting as if I don't know.
"The video is all over news.. his call recordings.. his messages and even his laugh hearing their death news.. someone already gave it to the news channel." Uncle replied. Everyone froze. I smirked knowing Kong must had already enough of this person.

We took out our mobiles and watched the video which is being played in the news. The police were also already being surrounded by the reporters for answers. The police said that the video and all the details are absolutely correct and cross checked. 

"It is Khun Kelkarai's son who found out the details and sent it to us... we are also going to arrest the people involved in this act.. we will present them in front of the media after everything is cleared and under control.. As of now we are also going to the Siam Polymer to meet him for getting the proof.. rest will be answered later."
The police officer said.. 

Everyone grasped.. somewhere they felt that this is all a lie.. but seeing this.. it is clear that no it was all happening truthfully. The board members were looking at Khun Chen with disgust. While he was still pale and not understanding how everything came out after a year.

The doors opened revealing two men.. Kong and Em were standing there.. Kong was in all black suit. He recognized the suit.. Lung got it for him.. the first suit which Kong ever got. 

I just ran towards him and hugged him crying.. I could not stop myself even a little.. 

"P'Gun.. relax.. don't cry.. I am here." He said while trying to sooth me. But I could not stop myself.. 
"P.. Please don't cry.. I can't hold myself.. please P." He pleaded. I wiped away my tears and let go of the hug. Uncle David and Aunt Priya came and hugged him. 

After that I took him to the center of the room. Em followed him behind.

"Everyone please be seated." I said. Except for Tay, Prem, Wad and Arthit everyone got seated. They were still standing to either side of Khun Chen.

"Let me introduce you all to the youngest Son of Mr and Mrs Suthilak.. Kongpob Suthilak. The current CEO and owner of the company." I said and he wai'ed to them.

"I am sorry that I am revealing my identity in the worst conditions.. but I would like to thank you all for allowing me to keep a low profile till now. You may ask your questions.. I will do my best to answer them." I said. 

"Khun.. are the same person whom Khun Chen's son has abused.?" One of them asked.
"Khab Khun. And please treat me as Nong.. Everyone here is elder than me.. I don't think.. you all should call me Khun just because I am in this position." He said and gave them a gentle smile.

"Nong.. how did you know the truth.?" Another person asked.
"He hacked that fools phone on the day he challenged him with project. We did not find it right.. All the 'Why' questions we had on the same day.. why after an year and all.. why after proving myself..? So I hacked his phone and heard him talking to his accomplice. After listening to that conversation.. I extracted all the messages and required details." Kong replied.

"Who is his accomplice.. And how did he know your identity." They asked.
"That person used to be here among you all and was close to my Pa.. he knew me so that was how Khun Chen came to know my identity.. That person is Khun Wang." Kong replied.

"The same Wang who used the company for illegal activities like drug dealings." They asked. He nodded his head. Before they could speak... The police came inside with Khun Wang and Deer inside.

We all stood up seeing them... I felt Kong tightening his fist. And anyone could react Kong has already hit Khun Wang making to fall down. Deer was shivering in fear. 
"Tie him up beside Khun Chen." Kong shouted. But before Tay and Prem could hold him he tried to attack Kong.. 

The thing no one knows is Kong master in combat skills. He learnt them to reveal his stress in the last year. Within a second Khun Wang was on floor with Kong bending his hand in the reverse direct. He screamed in pain. But Kong only smirked coldly.

"Get the chair here." he spoke coldly. Arthit bought the chair and both of them tied him up. Kong turned towards Deer.
"Ohoo.. P'Deer.. you are standing.. your legs will hurt.. you want to sit.. Wait.." He spoke very sweetly and turned towards Em.. "Em.. did you not learn to respect the seniors in hazing.. now get P'Deer a chair.. fast." He ordered. Em rushed with the chair. He forcefully made Deer sit. Kong sat in front of him. Deer tried to move.

"Oh P'Deer.. I am letting you rest.. why do you keep moving.. Em.. tie him up.. I don't want him to get tired if moving.. " He said very cutely.. I can see everyone shocked.. A second he was all kind, calm and confident and notw. cute.. sweet.. but a lot evil.. Em tied up Deer. 

"Thank you sir for getting him here." He said to the police officer.
"My pleasure sir.. these people deserve it for harming Khun Kelkarai and Khun Kusum.. I am one of those who is in this position because of their help." He said.

"How did they help you.. I mean.. I never saw you around.." Kong said.
"Young Master. My father is a chef at your place.. He could not effort my studies.. so I used to play with you when you were months old along with your sisters. After that when Khun Kelkarai came to know about it.. he made the arrangements for my studies that to in another country.. I was in a camp when the accident took place. I came here only a few months ago.. I personally tried to do some research but all the files were out of reach for me.. I was about to give up but today I saw the video.. I did not expect to meet you here.. Alas.. I am happy that they are already caught. This is the reason I bought them to you." The police officer said.

"You are.. P'Anurak.?" Kong asked.. doubtfully. The police officer nodded and smiled broadly. They both shared a hug and then focused back on the three culprits. The doors opened again revealing P'Tina and P'Lina. They silently stood on either side of Kong without talking anything.

"What is the need for you all to do this.?" Kong asked with an unreadable expression.
"They deserved it." Khun Wang said after laughing evilly. Kong just gave him a punch and a kick. All the members took a step back.. even me to because Kong was on his full on anger mode.. maybe he had enough of all these.

"Oh.. so those who help people around deserved such a death.. then what about you Khun.. the one who does illegal dealings.. sell drugs.. uses women.. kidnaps little girls and use them as slaves.. just because my father put a stop to your illegal activities.. you ended him.. then what about you.. what should I do to you..? You spoiled lives of countless people out there.. with drugs.. also the lives of those parents who lost their children.. and what should I do to you for killing my parents in front of my eyes.?" He shouted with a cold voice and kicked his face again. He stepped on his hand and stamping it hardly.. 

The pained shouts of Khun Wang echoed in the hall but no one felt pity for him. I saw Kong glancing towards Khun Chen now.

"And what about you Khun Chen.. If I remember exactly.. 2 years back my parents gave you money because of your problem and they trusted you.. but what did you give them..? Death..?? And above that you wanted to use their hard built company for your greed.. What do you think of yourself Khun Chen.. did not think that they might help you if you ask." He exclaimed. 

"I.. I .. am. So.. sorry." Khun Chen shuttered.
"SORRY..? DOES YOU SORRY GIVE THEM BACK TO ME?" Kong shouted and punched him.
"I wanted to become rich.. The money I borrowed and the setup both of them got wasted within months. I did not know.. I felt jealous seeing your parents.. their happy peaceful life.. they did not need anything else." He said in tears.. 

"Do you think my parents were happy because they were rich.. then let me tell you NO. They were happy because they can help those who deserve it.. They had love between them.. they guided us in the right path.. they loved us.. the let the family be warm.. they gave us values not money.. and seeing us happy and successful for our age.. they were happy.. they would have been happy or maybe even more if they were not so rich.. because money gives us comfortable life not happy life." He said coldly but the sadness in his eyes could be felt by everyone.

"And what about you P'Deer..? Did you not at least imagine yourself in our position... how would it be to live without parents.? And what have I done to you.. that you tried to pick on me.? Don't give me the bullshit that you wanted me to be sick and fail in doing this project.. I don't trust it.. And TELL ME HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF I KILL YOUR FATHER RIGHT NOW HERE IN FRONT OF YOUR EYES. You did not even try to stop your father when he was doing that to my family.." He said angrily this time.

"I.. I.. was angry at you.. For the whole year.. what ever I do.. all my father did was to compare me with you.. Saying how good would it have been to have you as son because you were intelligent and could handle a company when you were still in the final year of high school.. and when he told me to prove myself from making you sick.. I lost it.. I blindly did it to earn his appreciation. I did not ever stop him because I was greedy for a comfortable life.. I have always been into brands.. so when he told he would get the company.. all I thought was I would get whatever I want." He said and looked down. 

"You can buy anything you want..? Is that the reason..? Is the worth of a branded item more than a life of a person.. then why don't we make a deal.. I will give you all the latest branded items.. give me your father's life.. Is it okay.?" Kong said with a cold voice this time.
"No..no no.. Kongpob.. I am sorry.. I am really sorry." Deer started begging.. But Kong was just getting angrier hearing it. 

"STOP APOLOGIZING.. IT WON'T GIVE ME MY PARENTS BACK." He screamed this time. Deer, Khun Chen and Khun Wang were taken aback by this. Everyone in this room are shocked.. because Kong is known for his kindness and calmness.. he never let his emotions take over. Even when he just took over the company and also kicked some people out.. he was calm and collected. But he is loosing it today. 

After few minutes we saw Kong going on to his kneels.. he did not let any one touch him.. he just kept quiet.. He let only his sisters hug him.. They were completely in tears. Kong slowly stood up.. his eyes were showing hatred.. anger.. sorrow.. 

"Officers you can take them.. Em give them the proofs." He said. He took a deep breath.
"Not a word about my identity outside.. If my identity goes out.. everyone will have to face my wrath." He said. Everyone in the room nodded their head in conformation.

The police took them out.. The one named Anurak said that he would meet again later when the case punishment will be announced and guaranteed to keep the identity safe. We all sat down.. the room was dead silent no one dared to break it seeing Kong still silent.

"P'Gun.. release the statement after we go. Tell them that our identities will be revealed with time and not to pry into that. Also P'Forth.. please help P'Gun in that.. I am sure they will bring up questions about the project and try to get answers regarding our identity." He said and I nodded.

"I am sorry if anyone of you will be offended.. but I don't care.. this company is my parents hardwork.. I won't let anything happen to this.. and if anyone still here has ideas.. give up.. because next time I myself will hunt you down. And don't dare to do illegal things. I am not my father to put you behind bars.. I am his son.. and I will put you in your coffin." He warned. But I can see that no one is offended.. I can see them looking at him with proud eyes.

"Your parents.. where ever they are now.. will be proud of you son." Aunt Priya said. Kong hugged her.. I am sure he misses the warmth of a mother and the care of a father.

"And none of us are offended Nong Kongpob.. in fact we are happy and proud of you.. " One of the board member added. He just gave a small smile .

After sometime they all left.. The board members were going to accompany me to release the statement. Kong was going to his home so were the others. I and Forth will join them after releasing the statement.