Author's Note

Hey all..! 

I hope you have enjoyed reading this story..! Frankly speaking.. I was not actualy prepared to write this story this long.. I was thinking to write it short.. I am sorry if anyone of you feels I dragged this.. but I just went with a flow.. 

Also.. I.. along with @stoneage_heart are coming up with another story "Epiphany of Love". We will start publishing the story after we draft the story.. so that there will be a flow.. I hope you will enjoy if that story..!

Thanks for all the support to this and the other stories.. Your comments and vote.. as well as suggestions do mean a lot to me.. Also.. other the "Epiphany of Love" There is another plot which I will work on but that will be after this book..!

:: * Epiphany of Love * ::

Short glimpse about the story.. but with only questions.. for answers.. wait for the book..!

What will a selfless child who can charm people with his smile, confront when he loses his beloved mother.. ?

Will his father realize his arrogance towards his child or will it be too late?

Will the young boy have anyone beside him to guide him through the hurdles of life,

What will the boy do if he has to deal with a stubborn, meddling assistant of a teacher?

What will life throw his way when he enters the university with a little something kept unknown to the eyes of the world?

Stay Safe  And Enjoy..!