Chapter 26: An Unexpecting Team-Up!

"Are you guys alright?!" I yelled out to Nejire, Mirio, and Tamaki.
However, I wasn't expecting for Mirio and Nejire to run and tackle me out of excitement.
"We're so glad you are here!" Mirio said in pure delight.
"We thought you were going to be gone forever!" Nejire said still in shock to seeing me still being present right in front of her.
I chuckled a bit at the sudden moment I shared with them.
"Well... it's an interesting story..."

(Earlier, At the Airport)

"Flight JL062 to Los Angeles, is now boarding. We will now begin to call the groups one by one, so depending what number is on your flight ticket, please await for when we will call you." Said the lady at the counter for the flight on a speaker.
I wasn't feeling so well as I thought about everyone I was going to leave behind, but I made this choice and I had to make the conscious decision to be with my Mom. I just couldn't leave her behind... not after all she did for me. As I was getting up to grab my bag, I felt my phone vibrate.
I was expecting a text from Mirio, Nejire, or Tamaki... however, what popped up was an New Feed update from all my Social Media accounts. "Unknown Monsters running rampant in Mustafu!" Then another video titled: "Hosu is under attack!"
It was a video recording from a civilian with a tag that was starting to trend #KaijusAreReal!
Before I knew it, the whole airport was starting to erupt in a panic as the loudspeaker went off.
"Everyone, we will be staring evacuations now. Please, everyone follow the directions of the security guards to ensure everyone's safety."
That's when everyone was running trying to leave. The insane amount of people trying to evacuate as I quickly grabbed my mother's hand to escape. The crowd of people were starting to pile up as we slowly inched closer and closer to the exit.

So far, about 5 monsters have been reported around this time. There were still some witnesses reporting of attacks within other areas just several miles out, but there was no sign of where the exact locations of these "kaijus" were. The pro heroes were already on the move to the reported sightings and locations. Knowing how large this emergency was, All Might, Endeavor, and Hawks; the top 3 heroes would be on the move with other well known ranked pro heroes. This was not an average villain attack... this was much worse. I was already wondering how everyone was doing and how everyone was handling the situation. Better yet... I was worried if they have been attack by these things.

As we were making our way outside of the airport, the ground started shaking. I can already sense that shit was about to go down. Suddenly, around the main area of the Airport, one of those "Kaijus" erupted out from the ground. The beast looked so horribly grotesque beyond belief. It had a skull for a face with horns and a body of a lion that has like spikes on it's back. It's tail was like of a giant lizard just without the scales. It's claws were like hands but covered in fur. Just looking at this thing felt like it was in some horror movie. It made my skin crawl.
As the monster opened it jaw, a loud ear piercing roar echoed throughout the airport, shattering almost every single glass window in the building.

"R
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
O
A
R
!
!
!"

"R      O         O            O               O             O          O      O   OO  A     R        !          !            !"