Chapter 19: Duel of Fates!

Art by the amazing Mico!

And Crusader Joe!
Facebook.com/crusaderjoe27/
(NSFW warning on his page lol)

______________________________

...I was staring at Settei as I gave him a smile while he didn't have an emotionless expression on his face this time. The difference this time was he doesn't have the same look on his eyes as before. They looked determined and focused on winning this battle, and that was probably the best thing I've saw from Settei all day. No matter what happens, I need to win at all cost. This was actually it. The final battle was about to begin! That was when Present Mic yelled out in the intercom:

"READY?! BEGIN!!"

"Let's do this!"

"Let's do this!"

Chapter 19: Duel of Fates!

As soon as we got the go, I charged straight towards Settei as he did the same. This was it! We will finally fight and get things settled! It was now I felt like I was alive for a moment again. As we got closer, Settei pulled out a bostaff once more out of the ground and swung at me. I blocked it but felt the pain on my arms, but I stood my ground as hard as I could so that I would counter with a punch straight to his face. Hopping back, Settei started twirling his staff ready to strike, but I took a second to wait before rushing towards him again. Once he stopped, I started charging towards him and started swinging as much as I can.

"The match is really kicking off now! The battle between Class 1A vs 1B continues to heat up with Kaitai and (L/N) as they exchange some devastating blows! Class 1A's Settei Kaitai is well skilled in creating weapons out any material he can get hi...

"The match is really kicking off now! The battle between Class 1A vs 1B continues to heat up with Kaitai and (L/N) as they exchange some devastating blows! Class 1A's Settei Kaitai is well skilled in creating weapons out any material he can get his hands on, thanks to his quirk: Reforge!" As Present Mic commentated as the fight between Settei and I continued. I was ready to strike him, but he blocked with his palm then swung his staff directly into my face.

"Ohhhh! Kaitai lands a devastating strike to (L/N)'s face! That's going to leave a really bad mark! This is going to really leave him dazed throughout the fight! That is... if he was a regular person! Class 1B's (F/N) (L/N) is a well trained fighter, but his quirk, Retaliation, makes him a force to be reckoned with!"
That is exactly right. Once I get hurt, I only keep getting stronger! With the sudden boost of energy spreading into my system, I felt stronger and faster! A purple aura was created around me and my eyes turned purple as well. Now we're about to get serious!