Chapter 14: Tamaki vs Senji!

A/N: One of my favorite chapters I got to write! I hope you all enjoy it! Let's get right back into the story!

________________________________

After Mirio's battle, we decided to visit him at Recover Girl's office. He was doing just fine, but he needed to rest up after getting his rib cage smashed in repeatedly by Homura, but somehow he managed to sit up when talking to us. "Tamaki... I wish you the best of luck out there! Don't give up!" The injured yet enthusiastic Mirio giving his words of encouragement to Tamaki before entering the next and final battle of the first bracket. "Thank you Mirio. Please get some rest at least."
"Sure thing! Oh hey (Y/N)! Can I talk to you for a minute?"
I looked back at Mirio a bit confused, but I nodded. "I'll join you guys in a second." waving goodbye to Tamaki and Nejire as they stepped out. I walked up to Mirio with a curious look on my face. "Alright broski, whatcha wanna talk about?"
"Well, I was going to ask you if I did a good job out there? I feel like I could have improved my approach and gain us the victory. Then again, that Homura girl was really strong, but maybe-"
"Mirio you did incredibly well. Even if you didn't win, you still stood your ground and gave it all you could. Don't doubt yourself on your strength... instead, learn from it all. Mostly because when we spar again I know your weakness to beat you now." Jokingly letting out a laugh to lighten the mood. Mirio couldn't help himself but join in on the laughing. "Keep dreaming, (Y/N)! I'll be ready to beat you once again. After all, I have to keep my winning streak until we graduate."
"I'll hold you to it Mirio. Now I have to go catch up with Nejire to cheer on Tamaki at least and after that... I'll have my fight with Kaitai. After what he did to Nejire, I'll make sure he feels that pain twice as hard."
"You're right. I know you'll give him hell for hurting her." With a small chuckle before he smiled at me. "Hey, thank you for the pep talk... It means a lot to me to have friends like you guys." I couldn't help but smile from hearing his comment. "Why wouldn't I? We are all best of friends and we got each other's back."
"You got that right! Go cheer Tamaki on for the both of us."
"You bet I will! See you later Mirio!" As I stormed out to catch up with Nejire and Tamaki.

""You bet I will! See you later Mirio!" As I stormed out to catch up with Nejire and Tamaki

Tamaki was getting a bit nervous before heading out that Nejire was trying to cheer him up. "Hey, Tamaki!" As I called out and his face was visibly shaking from the fear of going out on stage. "Looks like I made it in time. Tamaki... you're going to do great out there. Don't worry about everyone and focus on yourself. You are strong and we will all be supporting you every second!"
"Yeah, we will! (Y/N) and I will be cheering you on so you don't have to worry. Also, don't be a scaredy-cat!" Nejire continuing to lend her support for Tamaki. He smiled at us and nodded. "This is my first time being out here on a stage like this before. A-are you sure it's going to be alright?" I can understand Tamaki's concern because it is very nerve-wracking when it comes to being on stage with everyone watching you. However, this kind of event will help us in the future to get into good agencies that will surely get us to the top of the pro hero ranking list. "It's going to be alright, Tamaki. No matter what happens out there, just give it your all and don't give up!" Tamaki stood there hearing my motivational advice as he smiled softly before putting his hand on my shoulder. "You share the same sunshine that Mirio has. I can see how you two connect so well. Thank you, (Y/N)." As Tamaki pulled out some food and started eating it. I wasn't sure what it was that he ate, but hopefully, it will help him in his fight today. As he turned around and started headed out the door. Seeing the light coming through the door as it reflected off of Tamaki was truly endearing and relieving. He is heading out to one of the biggest events at UA, and it makes me happy to know that we all got this far together. "Let's go Nejire. We have to give him all of our support."
"Right! Let's pour our hearts out there for Tamaki." With a cheerful jump before taking my hand as she dragged me up the steps to where we were going to sit. I won't lie, I'm still worried how this battle is going to turn out. However, I still have faith in you, Tamaki Amajiki.