Chapter 22: Difficult Decisions.

"Don't give up, Tamaki!"

The voice calling out to Tamaki was from the crowd. Although... from a part of the crowd that not many were expecting.
"You are doing this for your friend (Y/N), right?! Then don't give up now!" It was coming from...

The class 1A section?!

Chapter 22: Difficult Decisions.

"You better not lose this fight! Fight for your friend, (Y/N)!" As the shouting came from a class 1A student with purple and pink hair

"You better not lose this fight! Fight for your friend, (Y/N)!" As the shouting came from a class 1A student with purple and pink hair. This caught the attention of not only some of the class 1B members, but it certainly shocked her class 1A members.

Tamaki was bracing for impact as the flaming Phoenix came crashing down onto him. He quickly created a study shield out of a large shell. However, the strength of the impact not only shattered his makeshift shield, he suffered some bad burns as well on his arms. Tamaki was pushed back quite a distance, but thankfully was still in the ring. The smoking flames on the arena, came out an overheated and sweating Akihotto from the smoke. He clothes were left burnt and tattered from the intense heat. With heavy breathing and somewhat limping Akihotto, she kept moving forward to Tamaki.
"You think... I'm done yet... huh?!" The sheer animosity that was glowing from her eyes as she was talking to Tamaki. The drawback from her quirk was shown to be painful as she was suffering with scars of 3rd degree burns on her arms and legs. Tamaki didn't say a word, but he knew his chance to win was right there in front of him. He lifted his arm up to activate his quirk.

However, a sudden feeling of pain was emanating all over him arm from using her quirk that it made it hard to control. All he had to do was just smack Akihotto out of the stage and he wins, but the burns on his arms were making it harder for him to concentrate. This was definitely going to prove a significant problem for Tamaki!

[Back in the crowd at the class 1A area]

"What the hell is wrong with you Akari? You know he is in class 1B, right? Why the hell you rooting for him?!" As Senji's eyes widen with visible disgust.
"Because unlike you, he is fighting for something more important than fame and glory!" She bit back and wasn't afraid to speak her mind.
"Damn it Akari... why the hell are you in class 1A if you are going to be rooting for the other team. Sounds pretty stupid to me." Added Tafu who chuckled with his arms crossed.
Akari looked at both Senji and Tafu before giving her response. "Because unlike you two, I didn't let my ego get the better of me."
Tafu and Senji were pissed as it was noticeable that she was reminding them of their loses against class 1B.