Chapter 11: Give It Everything You Got!

A/N: Holy Cow! Over 4K reads and over 100 votes?! Thank you so much everyone! I'm so happy you are all enjoying the story! It truly means the world to me to see all these reads and votes haha. I will continue to give it everything I got for the next chapters! (Haha get it? because it's the name of the chapter... and I used it in a sentence lol... never mind let's just get on with the story.) enjoy!

Also both art were drawn by Drawligator
https://www.deviantart.com/drawligator

______________________________

(Mom's POV)

The second event of the tournament is a lot more challenging than the first one for sure. Putting them in teams against one another definitely gave the crowd some visual enjoyment as the battle to be at the top rages on. I was sitting in the crowd of the stadium, thanks to Aizawa for getting me a ticket in, as I was watching my son and his friends giving it their all. I just couldn't help myself but cry so much to see my son (Y/N) in UA high training hard to be the best hero the world will ever see. I know your Dad is proud of you sweetie.

It was time for the second event: "Flag Team Battles!" Yelled out Midnight into the microphone. I was eager to see my son in action so he can show the world that he is a force to be reckoned with. After all, growing up with Aizawa and I taking care of him for most of his life, he had become a strong boy full of heart and happiness. I also have Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire to thank as well for being by his side through it all. Thinking to myself as I see the four of them teaming up which was obviously going to happen. The start of the second event went underway and I see my son running with Togata, until he stops and runs backwards so suddenly.

"What are you up to (Y/N)?" Thinking to myself as I saw him trying to strike at another student, but was countered quickly with an explosive punch. It looked liked he was getting overwhelmed by the other students rather quickly and he was getting hurt really badly. Normally any mother would be panicking witnessing their child getting hurt so much, but I know my son far to well. He may be reckless and not the brightest, but my son has the heart of a true hero and no matter what happens he will hold on tight to his dreams to the very end. At that moment, I saw (Y/N) standing next to Nejire Hado wearing determined smiles with the intent of winning at any cost. The moment I saw him ignite his quirk into 30%, I knew the real fight was about to begin.

"Come on (Y/N)! Go kick their asses and win this!" Yelling out to my son in hopes of boosting his motivation.

(Your POV)

This was it! Nejire and I all powered up and ready for action! As we charged in to Nensho while he  stood his ground ready to strike, Tamaki got himself ready to take on Kaitai who was running straight for him. I had to act fast and find a way to take Nensho down so that I could help Tamaki. Everything was running in my mind so fast that I felt my heart beating faster than normal, however, in a split second I finally came up with a plan. "Nejire!" I called out to her.