Chapter 2.1 : Careless Actions Yield Painful Results

A/N: So I just realized that this chapter was 6k words long..... holy crap. So I cut half of it and will move it as part 2 of this chapter. Since I know this must be one hell of a story to read haha. Anyways ENJOY!!

________________________________

*RINNNNNNNNNNNNNNG!*

"Time to wake up, Young hero! Today is the day!" As the All Might Alarm clock rang and played his theme song.
As I was waking up from what felt like the best sleep of my life only to wake up to All Might's voice.

"Ughhhhhh... let me sleep All Might." I groaned exhaustedly, trying to turning off the alarm clock. I just remained in bed sulking in my sadness of a good sleep coming to an end until I heard a knock on my door. As the door opened It was Uncle Aizawa who... once again I can't tell if he is visibly tired or just normal.

"Good. You're awake. Now (Y/N) it's time to start training." He said standing at the doorway waiting for my response.
"Actually Uncle... Mirio, Tamaki, Nejire, and I were actually going to go to the training grounds today to practice our quirks and I wanted to ask if you could come to watch us? You know since you're a teacher at UA and all." Chuckling a bit to try and lighten up the mood.
"You know today is Saturday right? The training grounds are off-limits on weekends." He said in his usual monotone of voice. I actually didn't know they were off-limits since we are students of the school.

"That's why I was asking you if you can join us there. Would that be alright?" I asked curiously trying to pretend that I knew about it. Uncle really didn't look all too interested but then again... That's how his facial expression always looked like. As he let out a huge sigh he responded: "Next time let me know in advance... I'm going to give Principal Nezu a call to see if it's alright." As he pulled out his phone and walked away. "While I'm doing this, (Y/N) start getting ready." As I got up and started getting dressed I heard my phone ring. It was a text notification from Mirio.

[Open Chat]

Mirio: "Good Morning (Y/N)! I'm on my way to the training grounds now with Tamaki. When you get the chance, stop by Nejire's and take her with you. Don't take too long! haha, see you soon bro!

You: "Good Morning Mirio I'll get Nejire on my way there. Oh hey, by the way, I think Aizawa might join us for our training if that's alright?"

Mirio: "Mr. Aizawa Sensei is coming too?! Oh, man! We are going to really have to be ready to go all out! Regardless I don't see it as a problem, but don't forget us ok!"

You: "You got it, bro!

[End of Chat]

After that message, I closed my phone and finished getting ready. Once I was done, Uncle Aizawa came back to the room and said: "Nezu said it was fine, so long as I was there, but I'll be meet you there shortly, I'm going to the pharmacy to get your mother some medicine. It seems like she got a fever overnight, so try not to be too worn out before I get there. I would like to see how you'll fair off with those three." He said as he started heading downstairs. I took a deep breath and started thinking about what this day will bring. "How strong are these three? What should look out for? How far behind or ahead am I in terms of skills?" As I made my way downstairs, I saw my mom on the couch laying down with what looks like a pretty bad fever as she was covered up in a blanket.

"Oh hey, honey... where are you heading off to?" Asking as my mom noticed I was wearing my gym clothes.
"I'm going to meet up with my friends to train and improve my quirk. I have to keep getting better with my quirk." Replying back with a big smile on my face.
"Oh, that's going to be great, sweetie! Do your best and don't forget about Mr. Aizawa's training. He worked really hard these few years to help you get ready for the exams so show your friends what you are all about! I believe in you!" She said as she weakly raised her fist into the air.
I walked up to my mom to give her a hug. As I kissed her forehead and said: "Feel better mom, I love you."
"I love you too, now before you go, I made you some pancakes for breakfast. You can't kick butt on an empty stomach."
I looked at the table and saw a delicious plate of pancakes just waiting for me.
"Woah! They look so good!" I could feel my mouth watering up at the delicious sight of fluffy buttermilk pancakes. That I just felt my body gravitate towards the food and just start devouring it.