Chapter 10: Flag Team Battles!

A/N: 1st Art by Aatkaw
https://www.facebook.com/aatkaw/

2nd Art By Mayra1225
https://www.deviantart.com/mayra1225

_______________________________

A good 30 minutes had gone by after the first event was over. I was slowly waking up from my short rest in Recovery Girls office as I noticed Mirio, Tamaki, and Nejire all sitting near me waiting for me to wake up. "Rise and shine, sleeping beauty it's time to get ready for the next event!" Blurted our Mirio with excitement to see me finally awake.

"Already?! How long was I out?!" Frantically asking before I stood myself up off the bed.

"I say about 30 minutes, let's get ready to head over there so we won't miss the announcement!" Said Nejire as she was getting excited for the next event.

As I was grabbing my shirt, I was stopped by Recovery Girl: "Wait (L/N). I have something important to tell you." Turning her chair to face me.

"Oh what is it Recovery Girl?" Turning my attention towards her

"You must be careful when using your quirk. Since you are going to be competing in the next few games, you must be aware of over using your quirk abilities. I'm afraid that consecutive drawbacks in a short amount of time may be detrimental towards your physical and mental health." She responded in a worrisome tone.

This left my friends and I slightly worried for a moment, but I spoke out: "No worries! I'll make sure to be careful. I won't let my drawback get the better of me!" My optimistic tone of voice put a smile on her face as she turned back to her test replying: "I'll be rooting for you, (L/N) so aim for the top."

I couldn't help but smile from her response before looking back at my friends. We all nodded at each other and made our way out to the field. Once we made it out to the field, Midnight was ready to make the announcement for the next competition of the day.

"All right my students! 40 of you qualified to move on to the next round! Get ready folks! Your next event is... Flag Team Battle!"

"Flag team battle? Is it like capture the flag?" I asked Mirio and Tamaki. They both shrugged as I looked back at Midnight to hear her explanation.

"In this event, you'll be divided in 10 teams of 4 each team will have one red flag with a score of 50 points. On the field there will be blue flags with 10 points, green flags with 15 points, yellow flags with 20 points, and 4 random white flags that have points from 100 and more! Your objectives are to capture as much flags as possible and rack up the highest score by the end of the round. However, only one member on your team is allowed to hold the flags making them a prime target! That means if you are grabbing the flags you must bring them back to the flag holder in order to get any points. Here are the rules though, do not try to critically injure students or kill them because if I catch you conducting such acts you will be disqualified and kicked out of UA! Let's show everyone what plus ultra really means! Now start looking for your teams!" As Midnight waves her toy at us.