Chapter 20: Destructive Weaknesses!

Before I could think of anything, I felt a massive pain in my chest that made me collapse to the floor

...Before I could think of anything, I felt a massive pain in my chest that made me collapse to the floor. I was definitely feeling the drawback once more, however, I'm not feeling the pain on my face because of getting hit by Settei's staff. Instead... I can feel it all pulsating through my broken arm and chest. There was no doubt about it... but I think I just learned something new from my own quirk!

Chapter 20: Destructive Weaknesses!

"Oh my goodness! (Y/N) (L/N) has broken his arm and looks to be out of strength that he can barely stand up!" Present Mic's tone of voice was both horrified and shocked. As well as with the crowd being left in awe.
"There was no doubt about it, but I may have just discovered something that I had ignored before. I had this similar incident during my battle with Mirio... during the two on two match. When I managed to put all the energy I stored up into one part of my body, the strength boost is not only is concentrated and potentially stronger than it would be if I were to let the energy flow evenly through my body. I couldn't remember the rest of what happened because I passed out... maybe that was why I had the cast on my right arm that day. The fact I'm conscious right and able to see it first hand... something tells me I need to be careful from here on out. All I have is my left arm and my legs. Here goes nothing." As I pushed myself back to my feet with the last bit of strength I had left in me, and stood tall waiting for what's to come.

"Wow! (Y/N) is still standing and- Wait a minute folks! It looks like Settei Kaitai is also getting up as well!" With that sudden commentary, Everyone including myself looked to the direction where Settei was. He looked exhausted as well, but unlike me, he still had both of his arms working. Yet something caught my eye, and that was that his nose was bleeding which means he got injured during that collision. I am just closer to beating him so there's no time to hold back now!

"What's this!? (Y/N) is rushing towards Settei! It looks like he is aiming to finish the fight here and now!" As Present mic yelled in shock, I could feel myself just ready to fight to the end. I still felt some energy in me so I might as well try my best until I win. I boosted the last remaining energy into my legs to speed myself up. I won't be able to use my arms properly but I can use my legs! As I boosted up my legs and swing my foot towards him. There was one thing that was throwing me off though. Settei... wasn't moving at all.

His face went from serious to grinning in an instant. That was when Settei slapped his hand to the floor and a wall sprung up in between my foot and himself. I was shocked as my foot collided with the wall as I was still able to destroy it. In the smoke I could see Settei coming out with another Bo staff, I knew I can counter it really easily, so I quickly landed and launched another kick. However, I wasn't ready for what had happened next. In the mist of the cloud, at the end of his staff was a large brick piece of concrete as it resembled a massive hammer. With a powerful swung, he slammed the hammer to my foot I was using to kick. The impact recoiled me backwards, sending me flying far back to the ring. Even with a charged up kick, I was still able to crack Settei's weapon a bit.
"You thought the staff was the only weapon I'd use against you? I'm not a one trick pony, (Y/N)! After all, I'm not holding back!"